Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (25179 Views)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Are you sniffing something or you're just 'off balance' always? Igboho a tried and tested warrior will draw inspiration from the coward Kanu?

A spineless traitor who ran away dressed in women's apparel, deserting his men and followers, is the "inspiration" for Igboho?

You Igbos are all unbalanced megalomaniac for real. Your not even even Ashamed to say this crap publicly.

you dey mind this useless idiioots....??

insult you now wan give you advice....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Kelvinhunta: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2021
You don't need to like everyone, I don't like him either but what he said is the real truth so don't change it because u don't like him. The politicians has failed us so we the youths need to man up and protect our territories otherwise our kids will blame us in d future for not doing the right thing! It is also worthy to note that some people will die in the process so that when it reaches no one will start blaming anyone for the deaths but at the end is victory
VEXT:
Has he protected his region.. Rubbish
Am proud of the Yoruba's for fishing out those notorious Fulani herdsmen out of their forest.. A act, which kanu and his boy's can can't simply carried out... Instead come online to nag like a pregnant woman and go back to their huts like a old woman with hunch back...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by wink2015(m): 8:34am On Jan 23, 2021
Nice advice.

Well said.

I think NO REGIONS is falling for the fulani.

The regions are just cleverly waiting for Buhari to leave public office before they deal with the fulani in their region.

But I still commend governor Akeredolu for calling for this herdsmen to quit and get registered.

That is a great legal starting point.

If Akeredolu succeed in quiting the fulani herdsmen or not at least he has made the fulani herdsmen to realise that they are illegally occupying what does not belong to them.

It is a great starting point.

ONDO STATE LAWS will checkmate the fulani in due course as Buhari will not be in public office forever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nightalan: 8:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Kanu should please steer clear off Yoruba matters. We simply don't want anything to do with him, his dumb followers and his people. Yorubas have the insight and wisdom in abundance to handle their affairs.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:35am On Jan 23, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
You don't need to like everyone, I don't like him either but what he said is the real truth so don't change it because u don't like him. The politicians has failed us so we the youths need to man up and protect our territories otherwise our kids will blame us in d future for not doing the right thing! It is also worthy to note that some people will die in the process so that when it reaches no one will start blaming anyone for the deaths but at the end is victory

we dont like anything ipob....tell that basstard to fvck off....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by gwafaeziokwu: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:

If I am not mistaken that was same slogan during ENDSARS protest till the table turned to blame games..

Ipob and parallel reasoning.

At least you didn't deny being Fulani. Your game was up a long time ago.

What will be the new narrative. That Yoruba youths are now under the influence of an Igbo man, Nnamdi Kanu? I will really love to watch the faces of the narrators. Should be fun. grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Twenty8: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
What's your business with SW affairs Fugitive Kanu?

The only online president on this crust

Gbenu soún odé

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Lordbinsmar: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Please Sir, let's be non sentimental right here. I believe that Mazi Nmandi Kanu. is perfectly right.

if care is not taken southwest will now become equivalent to northeast in terms of security.

This present administration doesn't care about our well-being.

They have massive convoy to protect themselves.

Who will help the common man?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by vincentjk(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
VEXT:
Has he protected his region.. Rubbish
Am proud of the Yoruba's for fishing out those notorious Fulani herdsmen out of their forest.. A act, which kanu and his boy's can can't simply carried out... Instead come online to nag like a pregnant woman and go back to their huts like a old woman with hunch back...

Who was your English teacher back in secondary school?

Reread what you typed up there but this time slowly.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2021
Twenty8:

Gbenu soún odé

una can forget that nigeria will make any compromise with ipob and their supleme idiiot....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Kelvinhunta: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Your hatred for a particular set of people seems to cloud ur sense of judgment. Every activist /freedom fighter has many hurdles to cross so no need to use it against them, even Igboho will be arrested and persecuted at some point but the most important thing is that the aim is achieved. You don't need to agree with everything they say or do but when they do the right thing you should applaud them for it. Cheers
Grayoso:

Are you sniffing something or you're just 'off balance' always? Igboho a tried and tested warrior will draw inspiration from the coward Kanu?

A spineless traitor who ran away dressed in women's apparel, deserting his men and followers, is the "inspiration" for Igboho?

You Igbos are all unbalanced megalomaniac for real. Your not even even Ashamed to say this crap publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Please Sir, let's be non sentimental right here. I believe that Mazi Nmandi Kanu. is perfectly right.

if care is not taken southwest will now become equivalent to northeast in terms of security.

This present administration doesn't care about our well-being.

They have massive convoy to protect themselves.

Who will help the common man?

when it comes to ipob,no compromise....
yorubas can look for themselves....they dont need advice from a lunatic....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Lordbinsmar: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
The Great Mazi Nmandi Kanu is right.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by VEXT: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2021
vincentjk:

Who was your English teacher back in secondary school?

Reread what you typed up there but this time slowly.

Kanu was my English teacher...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by BadBradley: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

this slave is afraid of the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by mauchiz: 8:42am On Jan 23, 2021
If the message is true, yorubas please don't allow fulani take your land.
Yorubas fight legally, don't take laws into your hands.

Go through the right process and make them vacate your land before they take over.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by BIGKemsey(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2021
A great man with unmatched useful intelligence and knowledge. They will keep underestimating you until it's too late for them to understand ur true intentions. We are getting there.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by ignis: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2021
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Lordbinsmar: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2021
tsdarkside:

when it comes to ipob,no compromise....
yorubas can look for themselves....they dont need advice from a lunatic....

I'm not concern about his personality.

That's why I said we should not be sentimental.

The Fulani's have the history of invading other people's territory for the purpose of enslavement.

Southwest should wake up.

We have to protect ourselves from FULANI KILLERS HERDSMEN.

MAZI NMANDI KANU IS RIGHT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ddokie: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Just to be relevant for nothing..

From freedom fighter as many said he is to a full fledged politician..

He should come and run for the governor of Abia state In 2023

He should protect his state first before advising others on what to do..

Seems Okezie Ikpeazu is somehow bank-rolling Nnamdi Kanu because the fugitive only talks about others but while his home state is in ruins..

C'mon gerrout.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Kelvinhunta: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2021
I don't remember telling anyone to like anyone. Re read my post and understand the meaning
tsdarkside:

we dont like anything ipob....tell that basstard to fvck off....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2021
Uncle Nnamdi Kanu, they won't listen to your message but will attack you instead. But ilthe good thing is that within them, they know all I not well. Nothing is well. The only time and average Nigerian finds peace is when they dig hole to place their body into it. As long as we live and as long as we remain one Nigeria, we can never have peace. The same people who tell us to accommodate others are the same people who kill us when we accommodate them and kill us when we visit them.
The same people who say w should promote peace and unity are the same people who promote hate and disunity.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ddokie: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2021
dadavivo:
There's a secret Fulanis agenda going on that we can't see.

Army and police are all in it. Now I understand what middle belt people are passing through all these years

It appear Mr Sunday has seen it and is willing to take the bull by the horn but the so called leaders don't.

Hausas were like the Yorubas and Igbos. Today, foreigners (fulanis) rule them. They intend to do the same to the igbo's and Yorubas.

We no suppose gree.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Clout chasing

Can u negate anything he said?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by omoharry(f): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm 100% sure tinubu didn't know the kind of person he was campaigning for back then, if only he can turn back the hands of time, but it's too late...Buhari is a green snake, he glaringly showed his true colour when he became the president and I'm very certain tinubu will be regretting it right now because by 2023 I doubt if Buhari will ever support him, he would rather choose a northerner than someone from the south west
I think Tinubu knew who Buhari was, because he exhibited this trait of nepotism during his reign as a military dictator .I am sure Tinubu was an adult during his time as a military dictator.
The preferential treatment melted to Shagari and Ekweme (where by both men were accused of the same crime and shagari was put on house arrest- in a comfortable house, while Ekweme was thrown into Kirikiri prison .) He has always been like that . The Love for his kinsmen over others and a strong supporter of sharia has never been hidden. The only thing that did not play out then was the violent nature of the Fulani headmen .They were not so violent then, If they were,it was not rampart . So, Buhari did not change and never pretended ...Tinubu just underestimated him, while the rest of Nigerian forgot so soon who he was back then and believed he has changed .
Tinubu dined with Buhari to win the north that's all ..but here we are biting our fingers and asking ourselves what we have gotten ourselves into .

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

I'm not concern about his personality.

That's why I said we should not be sentimental.

The Fulani's have the history of invading other people's territory for the purpose of enslavement.

Southwest should wake up.

We have to protect ourselves from FULANI KILLERS HERDSMEN.

MAZI NMANDI KANU IS RIGHT.

we hate that basstard with a passion....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
I don't remember telling anyone to like anyone. Re read my post and understand the meaning

nothing to understand....tell the animal to fvck off....!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Nightalan:
Kanu should please steer clear off Yoruba matters. We simply don't want anything to do with him, his dumb followers and his people. Yorubas have the insight and wisdom in abundance to handle their affairs.

100% correct. Coward and deserter Kanu just wants to always attach himself to all trending topic and names. A shameless attention hoe and spineless coward.

Yorubas need no advice or assistance from treacherous Igbos least of all their cowardly hate preacher messiah who has spewed offensive bile against the Yorubas for years now to the adulation of his Igbo people.

Kanu should take his message and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Chiffy: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Brother i'm also not a Kanu fan. But history has shown has that you cannot win this fight alone, neither can we the igbos win the fight alone. The only other way is for us the southerners to shake hands across the niger and achieve at least our common objectives.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ddokie: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:
But we defend ourself, we don't need ur advice, you shld go to SE nd defend ur own land. Leave Yoruba out of ur stinking mouth.

Let maturity lead us a times. This thing no be play.

Nnamdi Kanu is saying what he is saying because he knows that the rising of the yoruba nation against the status quo is what is necessary to dismember this nation to the benefit of the Yorubas and Igbos alike.

Calm down. Igbos might be your competitors but never your enemy. What is the level of blood shed between the 2 tribes?

Where there is no blood, there is no war.

The guys shedding the blood of both igbos and yorubas are the real enemies, and they are formidable. We can not fight them individually, but collectively, we can. When we are through with them, we can return to our rofo rofo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

100% correct. Coward and deserter Kanu just wants to always attach himself to all trending topic and names. A shameless attention hoe and spineless coward.

Yorubas need no advice or assistance from treacherous Igbos least of all their cowardly hate preacher messiah who has spewed offensive bile against the Yorubas for years now to the adulation of his Igbo people.

Kanu should take his message and shove it where the Sun don't shine.

the morafvcker tried the same with endsars too after he fueled it....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by sakssey23: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Sincerely, we have greedy leaders that careless for their people. Interestingly, none of the big-wigs would say anything about the recent events of things because of wetin den one chop or den they chop from the Government.

It's quite sad. Hopefully, the youths learn each day knowingly fully what is right and no sentiments attached.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

John Odigie Oyegun's 78th Birthday Celebration At Sheraton Hotel, Abuja (Photos) / Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / 25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.