Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (25174 Views)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by salbis(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
Kanu don talk em own. He that has ears let him hear.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
VEXT:
Has he protected his region.. Rubbish
Am proud of the Yoruba's for fishing out those notorious Fulani herdsmen out of their forest.. A act, which kanu and this boy's can can't simply carried out... Instead come online to nag like a pregnant woman and go back to their huts...

ESN has been on the beat, and it's by far 10 times stronger than the yeye Nigerian army.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Sunnycliff(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
[s]
helinues:
What's your business with SW affairs Fugitive Kanu?

The only online president on this crust
[/s]

Buhari tenure is not forever

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by echesilver: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
If they like let them cover their ears with concrete.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by afroxyz: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Just to be relevant for nothing..

From freedom fighter as many said he is to a full fledged politician..

He should come and run for the governor of Abia state In 2023

He should protect his state first before advising others on what to do..

Seems Okezie Ikpeazu is somehow bank-rolling Nnamdi Kanu because the fugitive only talks about others but while his home state is in ruins..

Is this the point? Focus on the message not the messenger

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by gambia(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2021
The country is gone, with the high rate of insecurity, get armed or ready to be killed like a chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by heydenrey: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2021
h
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 23, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

E don red for your brothers o! Fulani man.

You can't comfortably pretend anymore, the kitchen is becoming too hot.

Hahahaha

If I am not mistaken that was same slogan during ENDSARS protest till the table turned to blame games..

Ipob and parallel reasoning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Jibsy203(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2021
They will still betray themselves for a plate of ewedu

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by mozes01(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by maiquel: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2021
My bro would say "give people a chance, they'll take chances"
We understand what infiltration means...they come beggarly, once they're settled, they change colours and start to threaten.

I once believed in togetherness as the way forward for Nigeria but as the day goes by, it is revealing itself as a pipe dream.
Maybe a confederal system can work for us.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Chicent(m): 8:26am On Jan 23, 2021
Bitter truth... These herdsmen should graze in their lands. If they don't have grasses they should source for grasses for their cows and not taking the cows along.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by SoNature(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2021
Starcrest1:
Although I don't normally listen to anything that's coming from Nnamdi Kanu, this is a good advice. The yoruba people shouldn't because of 2023, die in silence. They should face the criminals in their land.

The herdsmen ain't brilliant.......

No be person wey dey alive dey talk of 2023? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Eriokanmi: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
How i wish Kanu could direct this to his leaders in the south east who are always fond of speaking from both sides of their mouth on topical issues like security and regional development. They always sit on the fence while they watch their women being raped on their farmlands after killing their husbands. At times, I wonder if those governors were human beings.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Eppking(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
One day, I know one day Nigerians would come to respect this man called Nnamdi Kanu.

He may be yarning dust right to as the power that be wants us to believe, but a day is coming we would regret if only we'd listened to his counsel.

Same way our parent never listened to FELA, now they regret it... FELA is no more but he saw today and tomorrow already played out to our reality.

This Nnamdi Kanu has seen the next 30 years of what Nigeria would most likely turn out if we don't go our separate ways now.

If we don't rise up against the evil situation we find ourselves today, we would also be termed a failed generation like the that of Woke Soyinka...

I pray our subconscious mind comes alive before it's too late.

I am full blooded Nigerian.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by omoharry(f): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
The very crazy thing is that everything Kanu said about Buhari was said in some ways by Tinubu years ago, I doubt Tinubu would be surprised Buhari turned out this bad, Infact he predicted that if Buhari is allowed to rule he would tear the country apart with his nepotism,

Then he went ahead and supported him!
I wonder why ? Every body is selfish and would not mind sinking the whole country just to get what they want .Do we really have patriot in this country ? I doubt !Aside from Gani,who had been tested with bribe and rejected it . I am yet to see another that would defend what they are fighting for and would not fall of grace when bribe with political position or money .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Theboss100(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Shut up my frnd. Is he lieing. You are afraid he is exposing the terrorist. Yoruba people should forget about the messenger and focus on the message. Peace.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by slowice(m): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2021
dadavivo:
There's a secret Fulanis agenda going on that we can't see.

Army and police are all in it. Now I understand what middle belt people are passing through all these years

The agenda isn't a secret, we just choose to be blind to it. It has happened before.... To the hausas, even kwara state is still fresh in our memory, the middle belt is about to be over run by the same fulani land grabbers so it's no secret

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by beejaay: 8:31am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Werey u are not wanted here.. Evil criminal herdsmen like you.. Like I told you, you game is over and stop parading yourself as yoruba, you are nothing a full blown fulani masquerading as yoruba to create division in the south and its over now

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
The very crazy thing is that everything Kanu said about Buhari was said in some ways by Tinubu years ago, I doubt Tinubu would be surprised Buhari turned out this bad, Infact he predicted that if Buhari is allowed to rule he would tear the country apart with his nepotism,

sharrap....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Are you not ashamed that Nnamdi Kanu has issued a statement on Yoruba affair but your Tinubu still has his tail wrapped round his anus.

Sunday Igboho is drawing inspiration from Nnamdi Kanu to save Yorubaland but people like you would rather watch Yorubaland burn to ashes because of the greed of a certain drug baron and a corrupt ijiot.

Are you sniffing something or you're just 'off balance' always? Igboho a tried and tested warrior will draw inspiration from the coward Kanu?

A spineless traitor who ran away dressed in women's apparel, deserting his men and followers, is the "inspiration" for Igboho?

You Igbos are all unbalanced megalomaniac for real. Your not even even Ashamed to say this crap publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2021
hotwax:
Kanu...you hated yorubas before. I am not your fan.

However, your message is well received. You don't have to tell us these...even it's glaring to a blind
Your fanship is nothing to him. Receiving the advice is for your own good. Fulani has no friends. Their only mission is to conquer!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by chatinent: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2021
Human government cannot protect us.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2021
thunda fire ipob....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by ernecy(m): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Don't hate message bcuz of the bearer. Let the truth set you free

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Franking: 8:32am On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Take the message and leave the messenger.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by slowice(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Eriokanmi:
How i wish Kanu could direct this to his leaders in the south east who are always fond of speaking from both sides of their mouth on topical issues like security and regional development. They always sit on the fence while they watch their women being raped on their farmlands after killing their husbands. At times, I wonder of those governors were human beings.

He already told you that the leader re compromised and nothing good ll come out of them.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Businext: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2021
Sadly this is true.
Most political leaders don't care about their foot soldiers and masses.
They are regarded as COLLATERAL DAMAGES to achieve their personal, selfish and sick ambitions.
If all the killings, raping and hunger and inflation caused by burnt farms have not moved government in all levels to act, then you should know that their end game is where they are setting their eyes on.
All others falling to their left and right are merely unfortunate and inconsequential

#StandUpForYourRight

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by beejaay: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

What greed can cause to humans en.. I remembered when he made those speech and I was so dumbfounded when he turned around to support the same men, it was then my love for the man stopped cos it showed he wasn't for us yprubas but for himself alone and I have been right since then.. God will judge him eventually and that which he want will never be his

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.