Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (25187 Views)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by jude33084(m): 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
hotwax:
Kanu...you hated yorubas before. I am not your fan.

However, your message is well received. You don't have to tell us these...even it's glaring to a blind

He has opened everybody's eyes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by JrTahir(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by osusuallstars: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
What's your business with SW affairs Fugitive Kanu?

The only online president on this crust

Mumu

You will not listen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by toxco: 12:40pm On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Are you sniffing something or you're just 'off balance' always? Igboho a tried and tested warrior will draw inspiration from the coward Kanu?

A spineless traitor who ran away dressed in women's apparel, deserting his men and followers, is the "inspiration" for Igboho?

You Igbos are all unbalanced megalomaniac for real. Your not even even Ashamed to say this crap publicly.

He is high on his poo, there is no need to reply some kind of baboon like that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by EMMY76: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
[quote author=StaffofOrayan post=98347771]The very crazy thing is that everything Kanu said about Buhari was said in some ways by Tinubu years ago, I doubt Tinubu would be surprised Buhari turned out this bad, Infact he predicted that if Buhari is allowed to rule he would tear the country apart with his nepotism,

Then he went ahead and supported him! [/quote

Trust nigerian politicians at ur own peril their greed for money and power can make them compromise and even sell their own people to enternal slavery.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by calcal: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Absolutely, he has a business to remind or inform the Yoruba youths of the land grabbing history.
many Yorubas are not aware of their history today, they focus most attention on advancement but you cannot achieve this without securing your value which your land.

LAND IS THE MOST VALUABLE THING TO HUMAN BEING!

MONEY WILL COME AND GO, WILL GO AND COME!

KWARA LAND GONE, WE DID NOT SECURE IT.

IN 200 YEARS' TIME IF WE ARE NOT CAREFUL OYO WILL GO, SAME HAUSA LOSE THEIR LAND TO FULANI.

TODAY WILL SAY HAUSA/FULANI, IN 200 YEARS TIME WILL BE ONLY FULANI.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by chris51(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
This albino kanu should mind his business and leave South West alone. What has he achieved from his Biafran agitation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by chris51(f): 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
chris51:
This albino kanu should mind his business and leave South West alone. What has he achieved from his Biafran agitation?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by chaloskyx: 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2021
ASIN ME THAT AM IGBO AM NOT HAPPY LET HIM FOCUS ON EASTERN MATTERS THE SW CAN HANDLE THEIR OWN AFFAIRS
helinues:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Princeps: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
They are cowards, and the Fulani knows this. 30 to 50 years from now, they would have fully Islamized Yorubaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by kiddkash(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
hotwax:
Kanu...you hated yorubas before. I am not your fan.

However, your message is well received. You don't have to tell us these...even it's glaring to a blind
he feels yorubas do not show their true intention, who they stand with or do they just move with the wind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by zudozz: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Senseless NK

Even 70% of igbos does not want you.

Its only you and your friends that are after what you gain and benefit that are brainwashing some people.

But you have failed already. The soul of all the youths killed because of your foolishness will continue to Chase you until you end up in the palms of your enemy Buhari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Born2Breed(f): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Zone B

That guy you quoted is a Moronic ZOMBIE. The worst of the worst zombie.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by DSC7: 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm 100% sure tinubu didn't know the kind of person he was campaigning for back then, if only he can turn back the hands of time, but it's too late...Buhari is a green snake, he glaringly showed his true colour when he became the president and I'm very certain tinubu will be regretting it right now because by 2023 I doubt if Buhari will ever support him, he would rather choose a northerner than someone from the south west

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Are you not ashamed that Nnamdi Kanu has issued a statement on Yoruba affair but your Tinubu still has his tail wrapped round his anus.

Sunday Igboho is drawing inspiration from Nnamdi Kanu to save Yorubaland but people like you would rather watch Yorubaland burn to ashes because of the greed of a certain drug baron and a corrupt ijiot.

It's not greed that driving that man but hatred for the Igbos. Foolishness is his second name, meanwhile he jumps from one new thread to another because he's jobless. Just ignore him.

Go through his other posts and you will find out he is sick.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Fulani has been rejected by everyone

The collapse of the zoo is inminent cheesy

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by geemd434: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

You are a Fool. Yorubas will regret this. They think they are wise. Hahaha I laugh in Swahili. By allowing the Fulani soon they will take over your land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ayomi90: 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Guy I'm not from south east I be edo boy from akoko edo take it or leave it
Ahah, Akoko Edo, that is where truck loads of Fulani used to land, they kill ur ppl like chicken u can't raise ur youths to fight nd u ar here talking to me. Shame on u, even d Benue ppl get balls pass una.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ahah, Akoko Edo, that is where truck loads of Fulani used to land, they kill ur ppl like chicken u can't raise ur youths to fight nd u ar here talking to me. Shame on u, even d Benue ppl get balls pass una.

Gerrarahere who told you that beside ain't base there torh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Gabkosh: 3:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Shut your idiotic, errotic, foolish, smelly mouth and let people with brain talks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by helinues: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gabkosh:
Shut your idiotic, errotic, foolish, smelly mouth and let people with brain talks.

Have you been angry with yourself lately?

It's better for you to check it before it gets out of hand
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Gabkosh: 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Are you not ashamed that Nnamdi Kanu has issued a statement on Yoruba affair but your Tinubu still has his tail wrapped round his anus.

Sunday Igboho is drawing inspiration from Nnamdi Kanu to save Yorubaland but people like you would rather watch Yorubaland burn to ashes because of the greed of a certain drug baron and a corrupt ijiot.
Don't reply that bastard, he's a condemned slave.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Gabkosh: 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Have you been angry with yourself lately?

It's better for you to check it before it gets out of hand
I am Yoruba from Ondo, Akosile family of Oda land in Akure south.

We support what Kanu said, we recognise him.

We don't know bastard nonentity coward like you ever existed.

Everlasting slave like you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by helinues: 3:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gabkosh:
I am Yoruba from Ondo, Akosile family of Oda land in Akure south.

We support what Kanu said, we recognise him.

We don't know bastard nonentity coward like you ever existed.

Everlasting slave like you.

And for your mind, you are an Omoluwabi by abusing others cos they have contrary opinion from yours....

Is the lawd not wonderful
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Gabkosh: 3:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

And for your mind, you are an Omoluwabi by abusing others cos they have contrary opinion from yours....

Is the lawd not wonderful
I will abuse you more and more. Infact, I can stab you for saying rubbish. I dare you to come to the street and say trash.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by helinues: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
Gabkosh:
I will abuse you more and more. Infact, I can stab you for saying rubbish. I dare you to come to the street and say trash.

That's only if you can get closer before they bounce you off.

We don't just talk,they are facts...

So wail on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by blackmaine: 3:34pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

Go and die bro , in dey pain u terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern Cameroun Joins IPOB In Biafra Struggle / Amaechi Welcomes Thousands Of PDP Members To APC In Eleme, Rivers / Fire Outbreak At Lagos Balogun Market Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.