Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (25178 Views)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2021
Ddokie:

Let maturity lead us a times. This thing no be play.

Nnamdi Kanu is saying what he is saying because he knows that the rising of the yoruba nation against the status quo is what is necessary to dismember this nation to the benefit of the Yorubas and Igbos alike.

Calm down. Igbos might be your competitors but never your enemy. What is the level of blood shed between the 2 tribes?

Where there is no blood, there is no war.

its better all you igbos separate from that animal completly....
you saw how yorubas react on this thread....??

they hate him completly....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:
But we defend ourself, we don't need ur advice, you shld go to SE nd defend ur own land. Leave Yoruba out of ur stinking mouth.

This is how they know immaturity, don't said cuz u hate the messenger you throw away the message, well Yoruba are cowards before no be today.. Wetin kwasin me sef na their oduduwa kingdom fulani wan inherite KO kwasin me nke

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by vincentjk(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2021
VEXT:

Kanu was my English teacher...

But kanu speaks good English with wisdom and his writing skill also is top notch which is nothing compared to yours at all.

Maybe afonja definitely was your English teacher. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2021
Ddokie:

Let maturity lead us a times. This thing no be play.

Nnamdi Kanu is saying what he is saying because he knows that the rising of the yoruba nation against the status quo is what is necessary to dismember this nation to the benefit of the Yorubas and Igbos alike.

Calm down. Igbos might be your competitors but never your enemy. What is the level of blood shed between the 2 tribes?

Where there is no blood, there is no war.

Sharap. We are supposed to forget the hateful bile Kanu spewed against Yorubas for years while your sort egged and cheered him on?

My friend, stay your lane and mind your business. Yorubas are aware of the treachery of you Igbos and your general lack of goodwill for them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 8:58am On Jan 23, 2021
udoakwa:

Why do you always sound so foolish and defending these bastards in government when they are busy mortgaging the future of this country, funny thing is they don't even know your existence

Don't mind the miserable fool, he is among the asslicker of this govt know as BMC..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ddokie: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2021
tsdarkside:

its better all you igbos separate from that animal completly....
you saw how yorubas react on this thread....??

they hate him completly....

As much as Yoruba "hate" Kanu, do you think that if Kanu openly enters the heart of Oyo state he will be harmed?

What if he enters Kano?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Rupertek: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2021
This clueless man should find way to push his agitation and stop being a opportunist anywhere he smells crises to be heard. .He should leave other tribes to sought themselves out. What has he ever done himself? Can't MNK plan action of his own?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2021
Coming from someone who issued death threats to Yorubas and told his kinsmen to boycott "Yoruba churches". This idiot should STFU, we know it's all about "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
He should give his advice to Ohaneze

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Kelvinhunta: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2021
And ur name will change if u tell urself?
tsdarkside:

nothing to understand....tell the animal to fvck off....!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2021
To the Yorubas, you might not like Nnamdi Kanu but he has told you all the truth and not just you but everyone should also take this and work it. The government cannot protect all territories. The president is fulani, the herdsmen are fulanis, brothers in arm is what they are, so until 2023, we all have to be careful.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ayomi90: 9:01am On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

This is how they know immaturity, don't said cuz u hate the messenger you throw away the message, well Yoruba are cowards before no be today.. Wetin kwasin me sef na their oduduwa kingdom fulani wan inherite KO kwasin me nke
So ur brain didn't tell u dat wetin concern u at d beginning? Thank God d faulty brain of urs later kicked. Go face ur red mud region nd leave Yoruba's out of ur mouth, we won't fight ur war, go fight ur war urself. Ur Coward generals always running out of d country for Fulani's, Ojukwu, Nnamdi, how many Yoruba's have ever exit the country? Coward Igbo's.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 9:03am On Jan 23, 2021
Ddokie:

As much as Yoruba "hate" Kanu, do you think that if Kanu openly enters the heart of Oyo state he will be harmed?

What if he enters Kano?

hahahaha....

morafvcker cant even enter nigeria,talkless of oyo....

sooo,you think yorubas will suddenly like him now....??

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by VEXT: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2021
vincentjk:

But kanu speaks good English with wisdom and his writing skill also is top notch which is nothing compared to yours at all.

Maybe afonja definitely was your English teacher. cheesy

Okay. Is that all?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Lol. Coming from the mouth of the kinsman of the biggest, most opportunistic and most spineless cowards in Nigeria's history.

Are you not ashamed to call others cowards while Ojukwu and Kanu both fled and ran for their cowardly lives deserting Igbos to die in the field after they had assured them victory in battle?

Shame is not a word that exist in the dictionary of the Igbo man. Abeg go and worship your cross-dressing cowardly messiah shown below. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by vincentjk(m): 9:07am On Jan 23, 2021
VEXT:

Okay. Is that all?

E choke abi?

Tule jare grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by nedu666: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Sharap. We are supposed to forget the hateful bile Kanu spewed against Yorubas for years while your sort egged and cheered him on?

My friend, stay your lane and mind your business. Yorubas are aware of the treachery of you Igbos and your general lack of goodwill for them.

Yoruba are well know for betrayal even betraying themselves. After what buhari did in oyo during the regime of lam adeshina. Yorubas still moved heaven and earth to ensure he his president.

Imagine a former president travelled from kastina to oyo full of rage and bile to forment trouble not minding the fact his people were the aggressors. Yet yorubas in all their wisdom still did what they did in 2015. The same man who locked up southern leaders in prison and kept shagari under house arrest.

Yoruba did all these thinking buhari would die for either tinubu or osibanjo to take over, a repeat of the yaradua Jonathan saga but this time with yorubas as the beneficiary. But the North refuse to be fooled twice

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

So ur brain didn't tell u dat wetin concern u at d beginning? Thank God d faulty brain of urs later kicked. Go face ur red mud region nd leave Yoruba's out of ur mouth, we won't fight ur war, go fight ur war urself. Ur Coward generals always running out of d country for Fulani's, Ojukwu, Nnamdi, how many Yoruba's have ever exit the country? Coward Igbo's.

See this fool who is a lost sheep, ain't ibo but ur hatred of dem will only send u to ur early grave idiot... Stay there till fulani colony enslaved ur generation, talking yen yen yen, anybody weh say the truth na ibo dem dey class am put.. Mind u I be full Niger delta boy, our people can't be coward asslicking buhari and north cuz dem wan zone presidency slot to ur afonja... Take or leave a Yoruba man will never become a president not even that murderer that kill innocent youths in lekki toll gate... If u quote me again na ogun and Amadioha go smash u idiat

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2021
PDPdestroyer:
Coming from someone who issued death threats to Yorubas and told his kinsmen to boycott "Yoruba churches". This idiot should STFU, we know it's all about "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
He should give his advice to Ohaneze

Precisely. Yorubas are too intelligent to ever fall for the antics of the cowardly attention-seeking ashawo called Nnamdi Kanu.

Let him busy himself delivering his Igbos people or fighting for his disgraced messiah Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

See this fool who is a lost sheep, ain't ibo but ur hatred of dem will only send u to ur early grave idiot... Stay there till fulani colony enslaved ur generation, talking yen yen yen, anybody weh say the truth na ibo dem dey class am put.. Mind u I be full Niger delta boy, our people can't be coward asslicking buhari and north cuz dem wan zone presidency slot to ur afonja... Take or leave a Yoruba man will never become a president not even that murderer that kill innocent youths in lekki toll gate... If u quote me again na ogun and Amadioha go smash u idiat

abegi,mind your business and stop blabbin nonesense....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ddokie: 9:10am On Jan 23, 2021
tsdarkside:

hahahaha....

morafvcker cant even enter nigeria,talkless of oyo....

sooo,you think yorubas will suddenly like him now....??

I didn't say they like him o. Some do anyway, but the hate is not deep, more like dislike. when you just can't stand somebody.

Not like if he enters the heart of Yoruba land and they harm him anything will happen, but i doubt anyone will want to harm him.

But if he enter Kano...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 9:11am On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Coming from the mouth of the kinsman of the biggest, most opportunistic and most spineless cowards in Nigeria's history.

Are you not ashamed to call others cowards while Ojukwu and Kanu both fled and ran for their cowardly lives deserting Igbos to die in the field after they had assured them victory in battle?

Shame is not a word that exist in the dictionary of the Igbo man. Abeg go and worship your cross-dressing cowardly messiah shown below. Lol

I don't reply fools mind u I'm not an IBO I'm full blood Edo boy... I rather choose ibo than follow coward yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2021
Ddokie:

I didn't say they like him o. Some do anyway, but the hate is not deep, more like dislike. when you just can't stand somebody.

Not like if he enters the heart of Yoruba land and they harm him anything will happen, but i doubt anyone will want to harm him.

But if he enter Kano...

haha....the joke is on you....we completly hate that basstard....!!
dont you gerrit....??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2021
tsdarkside:

abegi,mind your business and stop blabbin nonesense....

Who is blabbing nonsense I will be here when they finally enslaved you people..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm 100% sure tinubu didn't know the kind of person he was campaigning for back then, if only he can turn back the hands of time, but it's too late...Buhari is a green snake, he glaringly showed his true colour when he became the president and I'm very certain tinubu will be regretting it right now because by 2023 I doubt if Buhari will ever support him, he would rather choose a northerner than someone from the south west
Tinubu knows, buhari was never his candidate in 2015 but rather Kwankwanso who is more egalitarian and nationalist in nature compared to Buhari. Tinubu was pressured into supporting the Buhari option by a revered elder statesman from the SW, a man he couldn't say no to. Do you think this country would have been utterly divided along ethnic and religious lines if someone like Kwankwanso was in power ? This Buhari stands as the worst selection mistake Tinubu has ever made politically if you doubt me, compare leadership qualities with the Fashola's, Osinbajo's, Edun's etc of this world then you'll know the calibre of peopls Tinubu likes propping up then compare with the monster we have now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 9:13am On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Who is blabbing nonsense I will be here when they finally enslaved you people..

kiki....enslave he says....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

I don't reply fools mind u I'm not an IBO I'm full blood Edo boy... I rather choose ibo than follow coward yorubas

You're an illiterate cultist. Very obvious. Go and blow your cult leader. Discussion with Yorubas is not your level.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by nedu666: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

Obj fled not even war but from abacha only returned thinking he won't be arrested

Abiola fled to form a nonsense govt only returned thinking he won't be arrested

Soyinka fled using a bike from oyo to badagry, something no man has ever tried

Tinubu fled not from war but from abacha

Diya a two star general, 2nd in command, wept not from war but fear of death yet he is a soldier

Adisa wept and prostrated yet he was a General

Shonekan surrendered his presidency without a gunshot and begged Mustapha to give him a ride to ijebu ode. Mustapha regretted the time and effort spent planning to remove Shonekan. If only he new he was dealing with a coward

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by nedu666: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Tinubu knows, buhari was never his candidate in 2015 but rather Kwankwanso who is more egalitarian and nationalist in nature compared to Buhari. Tinubu was pressured into supporting the Buhari option by a revered elder statesman from the SW, a man he couldn't say no to. Do you think this country would have been utterly divided along ethnic and religious lines if someone like Kwankwanso was in power ? This Buhari stands as the worst selection mistake Tinubu has ever made politically if you doubt me, compare leadership qualities with the Fashola's, Osinbajo's, Edun's etc of this world then you'll know the calibre of peopls Tinubu likes propping up then compare with the monster we have now

Tinubu knew

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by freemanq(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2021
Nnamdi kalu is just saying the truth weather u like it or not, if u really know what the Benue people have suffered in hand of this fulani element u wont just be saying all u said. Yoruba youth watch out fulani herdsmen are coming

helinues:
What's your business with SW affairs Fugitive Kanu?

The only online president on this crust

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Agbebakun22: 9:16am On Jan 23, 2021
Grayoso:

You're an illiterate cultist. Very obvious. Go and blow your cult leader. Discussion with Yorubas is not your level.

Look at this fool, like cultist are not in ur state, what happened in Ikorodu badoo times are they not cultist.. Mumu dey flow for ur blood.. Oniranu oshi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by nedu666: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:

Stop that tinubu knew what he was doing. He was copying obj format of yaradua Jonathan saga but this time with yorubas as the beneficiary. How can you support a man who travelled from kastina to oyo to lanbast a governor over ethnic crisis rather than seek to quell the situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Call For Preservation Of The Memories Of Today's Events / Senate Defer Recess As Ministerial List Lands Wednesday Night / 50 Illegal Aides Planted In Gbajabiamila’s Office - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.