Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (25180 Views)

Governor Adeleke Appoints SSA On Government House Pool / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Gabkosh: 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

That's only if you can get closer before they bounce you off.

We don't just talk,they are facts...

So wail on
See this one. If you know I can't get closer, then let choose a venue to meet.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by blackmaine: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ayomi90:
But we defend ourself, we don't need ur advice, you shld go to SE nd defend ur own land. Leave Yoruba out of ur stinking mouth.
Now your people eyes Don clear coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:

So wail on
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by VictorUSA(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2021
Kanu's advice is a SolidRock
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 1

typical ipobian....they will insult you day and night but when you say something back,they will report you....

una yeye too much joo....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by tsdarkside(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
that backfired badly....

yorubas dont like cownunu atall atall....

una can pretend as una like....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
I don't know why I'm not cool with MNK meddling into this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2021
Fulani don cast
Everbody don ready for una now, and una terrorist enterprise called nijeriya will collapse.

helinues:

So wail on

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by maak400: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm 100% sure tinubu didn't know the kind of person he was campaigning for back then, if only he can turn back the hands of time, but it's too late...Buhari is a green snake, he glaringly showed his true colour when he became the president and I'm very certain tinubu will be regretting it right now because by 2023 I doubt if Buhari will ever support him, he would rather choose a northerner than someone from the south west
Funny enough, tinubu cannot even openly oppose buhari or his govt despite the glaring incompetence of this administration. Buhari will go all out to silence tinubu and send him to political oblivion if tinubu dare to criticize this govt. So tinubu will lose his presidential ambitions and still lose the support of the Yoruba people. Double loss if you ask me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by maak400: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:

grin

E don red for your brothers o! Fulani man.

You can't comfortably pretend anymore, the kitchen is becoming too hot.

Hahahaha
I just realized that the guy is aboki Fulani. I used to think he was Igbo because of the way he usually attack Yoruba, but now he's also attacking Igbo, which means he's certainly a Fulani janjaweeed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Omoslim26: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2021
chaloskyx:
ASIN ME THAT AM IGBO AM NOT HAPPY LET HIM FOCUS ON EASTERN MATTERS THE SW CAN HANDLE THEIR OWN AFFAIRS

And why do you think he is anything other than a ruler of a sect dat has been rejected and proscribed in Igbo land
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Omoslim26: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackmaine:

He is not a coward

you see why your ipob and dat scam leader will forever be proscribed in Ala Igbo all he ever had as achievement in Ala Igbo is to send our able bodied young men to their early graves and to go about making enemies for Us

he had a good course to project but instead of focusing on the course his big mouth will never stop calling others out dats anti Igbo

well the world has heard our voice under the ruleship of the ohaneze and Se governors

ipob remains proscribed in ala igbo

I urge every Yoruba man out there to look past the messanger though being relegated to social media rants and banter and throwing shades and fix on the message

God no go shame us
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Omoslim26: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
To those ones upthere claiming to be Yoruba and typing trash about igbo ask yourselves this questions has the ohaneze or any prominent Igbo man come out to say trash about Yoruba before?

direct your attacks properly no be every Igbo man be Ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by dahnimoh(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
MelesZenawi:
Just to be relevant for nothing..

From freedom fighter as many said he is to a full fledged politician..

He should come and run for the governor of Abia state In 2023

He should protect his state first before advising others on what to do..

Seems Okezie Ikpeazu is somehow bank-rolling Nnamdi Kanu because the fugitive only talks about others but while his home state is in ruins..

YOU may not like Nnamdi Kanu but if you reject his advice you will regret at last
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ayomi90: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Gerrarahere who told you that beside ain't base there torh
U wanna lie again, abi u ar nw from Cameroon? Coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Ayomi90: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2021
blackmaine:
Mumu, which of ur dirty eyes clear? We have Fulani's living among normal ppl dem no kill, we didn't chase those ones it is killer herdsmen we ar chasing out. So which of ur spoilt eyes is getting cleared? We knw what we want u dimwits can't decide for us.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by pekisdgee(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
let US be guided!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Godsonjoe: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
helinues:
What's your business with SW affairs Fugitive Kanu?

The only online president on this crust

Tell your president to send his troops to ESN camp, then you will know the stuff he's made of
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by ludd2018: 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2021
OfficialAwol:

If there's anyone twisting reality to suit a narrative here, it is you.

Your sophistry will not shield Tinubu of the large chunk of blame he has to share in the disaster we have in Buhari.

Prior to 2015, Buhari had contested and failed 3 times. It was Tinubu's alliance that gave him the Southwest votes that gave him both the highest number of votes cast and the geographical spread that helped him win.

Without Tinubu, Buhari would have failed.

Now, was Tinubu without a choice? Couldn't he have supported anyone else?

There was Kwankwaso and Tambuwal or even Atiku. With the structure APC had, they could still have won with any of them.

I hate people like you who see the truth and choose to rationalize a lie.

I agree with u

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by gwafaeziokwu: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
maak400:

I just realized that the guy is aboki Fulani. I used to think he was Igbo because of the way he usually attack Yoruba, but now he's also attacking Igbo, which means he's certainly a Fulani janjaweeed.

I knew him since. If he like let him claim to be the chief of my village, by your fruits you shall be known.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Mikael0407(m): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2021
My problems with this man has always been him making statements that sent many youths to their untimely ends. People like him deserve to be shot. Instead of advicing them to hold their govt to account he's going to send them into the forest against Fulani to go and get killed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by awgumayor: 1:21am On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:
What's your business with SW affairs Fugitive Kanu?

The only online president on this crust
Mr Heinous. Your friends are committing heinous crimes in your backyard, turning your land into irreversible futajalon homes and you are here attacking who tries to save your fingers you use to type nonsense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Babaken(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
The very crazy thing is that everything Kanu said about Buhari was said in some ways by Tinubu years ago, I doubt Tinubu would be surprised Buhari turned out this bad, Infact he predicted that if Buhari is allowed to rule he would tear the country apart with his nepotism,

Then he went ahead and supported him!
He is been drive by greed a greedy man is ready to sell his or her entire generation just for penny.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by Babaken(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2021
amarachi06:
What is happening in Nigeria, is just a matter of time before we realized that the contraption was borne out of desperation by the Whites.

Do you know how many youths that have been killed by the name "NIGERIA"?

Do you know how many Dreams that NIGERIA have killed?

How many that have died in road accidents since the existence of Nigeria?

How many hospital that have killed NIGERIANS?

What of Uniform men?

The list is endless to say...
You just make tears roll from my eyes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories by emmyileri(m): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
I don't support him but he is telling the absolute truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25,000 Pastors To Hold Prayers For Buhari In Lagos / Osun Decides: APC Flies Cash-loaded Helicopters Into Government House – PDP Alle / Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.