Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Am I So Unlucky These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Am I So Unlucky These Days (854 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Guys, Ladies, Why Am I So Unlucky??? / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by scofield114: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2021
im feeling worthless im pennyless. it happened to me all within 3months. i was sacked from the place i work i fall sick i used the money i hv in my account to treat myself i finished all the money i hv in my account without getting any better my phone was stolen when i was going to hospital inside keke one of the passengers stoled it. i became phoneless pennyless and jobless nd my phone is the only source of fun to me looking at the condition im in one of my few friends gave me his old broken vivo phone to manage life is hard for me and my only hope is nysc(33k) and luckily i was called to serve the country posted to edo state another prblm as at that time i dont hv any money to travel to that state again my friend help me with 10k nd my mum give me 5k i started the journey from my state to edo state. the day i arrived at the camp i quickly did my documentation and went directly to clinic to hv my way out of the camp since i cant stay there due the fact that i know if istay i will suffer because the only money left in my hand when i arrived is 3k so in the hospital i lied to them that im sick nd i cant stay they examine me nd write exeat letter for me (i look weak and lame thats why the camp doctors didnt doubt me when i told them i hv sickle cell) i exited the camp only to come home nd found out that i did not submit my camp account opening form. on my way back to home from camp i nearly have an accident three times. im not asking anyone for money im just wondering how is this happening to me i was living a fine life bfor all these started to happen to me
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by Emmadoc: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by padi94(m): 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by mariahAngel(f): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
Examine yourself carefully; have you lately been very unfair to someone or some people that you can remember?
Also, dishonesty is one of the causes of your problems.
In life, whenever you (we) are dishonest, something must go wrong somewhere, for you (us) or someone else.
Everything is connected in life, so whatever you do in life, try as much as you can to deal honestly and fairly with people.
Practice living a straightforward, honest life.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by padi94(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
My guy retrace your steps... Go down on your knees and say a word of prayer. Say a prayer that asks for mercy and then a prayer to thank God for the good he has been to you in time past till present.

Do this and see God turn your situations around
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by Ahmad62(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
You need special prayers oo
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by scofield114: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ahmad62:
You need special prayers oo
pray for me
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by Icyexpressions: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
It might just be coincidence......

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by TrueChristians: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by Ahmad62(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2021
scofield114:
pray for me

I'll try
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by scofield114: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2021
mariahAngel:
Examine yourself carefully; have you lately been very unfair to someone or some people that you can remember?
Also, dishonesty is one of the causes of your problems.
In life, whenever you (we) are dishonest, something must go wrong somewhere, for you (us) or someone else.
Everything is connected in life, so whatever you do in life, try as much as you can to deal honestly and fairly with people.
Practice living a straightforward life.
i argued with my father over something that hes been doin to me for so long which i dont like i was fed up nd speak with him nd he started saying things
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2021
scofield114:
pray for me

You can pray for yourself. It's not hard.
Just be sincere in your heart.
First, you ask God for forgiveness of sins.
Then ask for His goodness and mercy to be upon you, and ask for wisdom and His grace to live and do things right.
Ask that He blesses you with favour too.

It is simple. Life with God is simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by mariahAngel(f): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2021
scofield114:
i argued with my father over something that hes been doin to me for so long which i dont like i was fed up nd speak with him nd he started saying things

Is it something that you can forgive?
What you're going to do is ask for forgiveness from your dad, regardless of what he has done to you, then ask God to forgive you.
Make up with him so that things can go right with you again.
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by oluyomi71935: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2021
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by harmargedon: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
scofield114:
what was that exactly?
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by Germaineus: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Hold up!! Hold up!! why does this look like a cooked up?
Re: Why Am I So Unlucky These Days by headboyprince(m): 5:03am On Jan 24, 2021
do you have any mental issues. that thing causes bad luck like crazy

(1) (Reply)

When She Says "I Hate Your Attitude!" - Redpill / I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. / I Was Born HIV Positive, Got Pregnant At 14, Slept With Many Men To Feed My Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.