Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54188 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Fiscus105(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.
I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have see each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.
The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excused. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.
She begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet marry. in fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are not yet to marry.

Note, we are getting marry this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

what do you advice me to do.

They say marriage is a black market, the one you about to enter is a blind market

Woman you plan to marry this year, yet can't go to ur house with her sister or brother!
The doctrine that forbids girl not to visit man's house, is supposed to forbid guy spending heavily on girl who is yet to marry too

Sex is just fragment of what can keep couple together for long. Companionship, the exact behaviors of two partners and ability to reach compromise in their dealings are more important.

Without coming to ur place not even once before you guys married? Sorry is ur nickname!

Of course she might not involve in infidelity, what about other attitudes that make woman a good wife

Ability to cook well
Making house clean
Nagging
Respect to neighbors
Involving 3rd party in marriage affairs. etc

Oga, if you are not yet leaving with a partner, you haven't known 10% of what she or he capable of doing ooo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2021
See as I dey laugh Op like sey I win lotto

God is your strenth enh
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mitchelle16(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2021
The girl is playing u real hard she remembers that is against their church rules to visit a man but also forget that is against their church rules to collect gifts from a suitor please ask any one who attends deeper life very well they will tell you is against their rules to collect gift or money so dear sorry to say your fiancee is a greedy lying bitch who might be receiving dick from her neighbourhood

24 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by mitchelle16(f): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

They say marriage is a black market, the one you about to enter is a blind market

Woman you plan to marry this year, yet can't go to ur house with her sister or brother!
The doctrine that forbids girl not to visit man house, it is supposed to forbid guy spending heavily on girl who is yet to marry to

Sex is just fragment of what can keep couple together for long,but companionship, the exact behaviors of two partners and ability to reach compromise in their dealings more important.

Without coming to ur place not even once before you married? Sorry is ur nickname!

Of course she might not involve in infidelity, what about other attitudes that make woman a good wife

Ability to cook well
Making house clean
Nagging
Respect to neighbors
Involving 3rd party inmarriage affairs. etc

Oga, if you are not yet leaving with a partner, you haven't known 10% of what she or he capable of doing ooo
Spending before marriage is against their rule so the girl is just a lying bitch

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by LordIsaac(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2021
Well... As a Deeper Life girl, she's not supposed to date according to their doctrines. However, I wonder how you are expected to really know a lady not allowed to visit.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Jessepaid(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Komu1048:
Please give her everything, since she has accepted to marry you. You should not put limit to any thing you will do for her, sell the phone u used to type this epistle and give it to her. You are her helper beo

Ahhhhh

Werey!!!!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Fiscus105(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Katier00:
special wetin? Na this kind woman de cry on her wedding night say her uncle raped her when she was 12 cos there don become Lagos ibadan express way.

I'm sure if OP can summon confident to ask for her social media passwords and crosscheck entire charts of last one year, he would compose another song which is exact opposite of what he just posted on nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 11:29am On Jan 24, 2021
Katier00:
so you use to check pants

Lol. I have them as friends. Their husbands too confess that many times ('I married my wife a virgin')

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:

but the man is allowed to finance the relationship? won't he feel cheated if it doesn't work out, or a man feeling does not matter in deeper life?

You are not allowed to give the girl a dime. But If you feel like doing so, their is a process......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.
special wetin?

since dem born u, u don c deeper life geh ask 4 urgent 2k b4? I say 2k... urgent 50k?
no lemme change am 4 u oo!

angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by extol1(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Young king.. Be street wise, ths religious girls can be so ghetto.. I pray what happened to me don't happen to you. E go shock u
please what happen to you, tell us so that we can learn
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by femi4: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.
I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have see each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.
The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excused. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.
She begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet marry. in fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are not yet to marry.

Note, we are getting marry this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

You are doing well...in fact you re just awoke. Spending on the woman thats not your wife is against your Church.

I m skeptical about the relationship, I don't think genuine love is there. Every girl I have dated were always curious about wanting to know where I live at least 2months into the relationship to be sure that they are not dating a ghost.

Think twice before you wife her, cos the handwriting on the wall is very clear. She's after your money not you

7 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Karleb(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Charx122:

Guy be careful ...if you weren't dating where do think she would find 50k ..open your eyes dating a girl for even 3years doesn't grantee marriage my uncle studied medicine for 7years his now a DJ .

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by FirstCounsel(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
Tell him what? cheesy
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

You are not allowed to give the girl a dime. But If you feel like doing so, their is a process......
what if the lady feel like visiting or making love to the man? if the man follows the process, will there be a refund if the relationship doesn't work out m
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by TrueChristians: 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:

what if the lady feel like visiting or making love to the man? if the man follows the process, will there be a refund if the relationship doesn't work out m

You are not allowed to visit but if you do and you make love, the church won't wed you, if they find out.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Yes na, na complete package sef... Dstv premium.
No worry when I cook finish this afternoon I go invite you. I dey stay for governor's road side and light dey steady. AC chillin wink cheesy
I stay in governor road too.i dey wait your invite
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

You are not allowed to visit but if you do and you make love, the church won't wed you, if they find out.
how are they going to find out?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by DaInferno(m): 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

The doctrine that forbids girl not to visit man house, it is supposed to forbid guy spending heavily on girl who is yet to marry to

Sex is just fragment of what can keep couple together for long,but companionship, the exact behaviors of two partners and ability to reach compromise in their dealings more important.

Without coming to ur place not even once before you married? Sorry is ur nickname!

Ability to cook well
Making house clean
Nagging
Respect to neighbors
Involving 3rd party in marriage affairs. etc

Oga, if you are not yet leaving with a partner, you haven't known 10% of what she or he capable of doing ooo
brilliant comment: clearly, she lacks Diplomacy.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:
how are they going to find out?

The walls have ears

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

The walls have ears
All the hoes in deeper life don't get married, or you mean to tell me all your girls are virgin?

Do they also refused to wed men who are not virgin, or staying pure is only for the women?

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
cyndylove64:
I stay in governor road too.i dey wait your invite
Wow! cheesy Ok o, na wahala smiley
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by ifyy07(m): 1:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.
This pastor guy SEF you make me laugh

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 1:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Wow! cheesy Ok o, na wahala smiley
na 5000 people u dey cook for

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:
All the hoes in deeper life don't get married, or you mean to tell me all your girls are virgin?

Do they also refused to wed men who are not virgin, or staying pure is only for the women?

Bye bye

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

Bye bye
I am just trying to satisfy my curiosity and you are running away? how will I know if you don't explain things to me?

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by VanillaIyce(f): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=chinedumc91 post=98364178]My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.

[/quote
Which one is church courtship, if you are not asking her to come know your place for sex, why is there a limit to what you can do for her because you know very what she is trying to avoid..state exactly what you want and let her decide and stop using she doesn't want to know my place as an excuse. Besides you are set to marry soon so stop being coy.

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:

I am just trying to satisfy my curiosity and you are running away? how will I know if you don't explain things to me?

I don explain before na.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

I don explain before na.
I am now asking about the men.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by DSC7: 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Komu1048:
Please give her everything, since she has accepted to marry you. You should not put limit to any thing you will do for her, sell the phone u used to type this epistle and give it to her. You are her helper beo

Shoro niyen?

Naso u dey do ur own love

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:

I don tire to type ooo. When you decided to marry a lady in deeperlife. You are not allowed to touch the lady whether virgin or not

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.