Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54190 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yippeedaniel(m): 6:44am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=HenryThegreat1 post=98381015]
You are very wrong on this. Deeper marry from other churches. About 3 of my friends married from there.[/quote

. Deeper life don spoil.. Kumuyi business don fall
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I wow are you commenting from heaven? Rip bro!
No. I was tired of the US so I faked my death.
I'm currently living in ikotun, Lagos. It's fun and I'm enjoying life.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Katier00(f): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.
special wetin? Na this kind woman de cry on her wedding night say her uncle raped her when she was 12 cos there don become Lagos ibadan express way.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2021
Bros this your story get as eeh be... I am lazy to type so let me park well

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 7:20am On Jan 24, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, I mean if they have ground rules in the church, and equally in the relationship for no sex, then coming with her sister's is the best course of action. Her excuse is no carry weight.

The rule is during courtship, the girl you wanna marry is allowed to visit you to know your house.

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 7:24am On Jan 24, 2021
Katier00:
special wetin? Na this kind woman de cry on her wedding night say her uncle raped her when she was 12 cos there don become Lagos ibadan express way.

Oga many deeper life girls are virgins. I also know that there non virgins too. If you see 5 fervent deeper life girls at least 2 are virgins. Talking from experience.

14 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2021
grin Op,na fvck you dey find..

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:29am On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

Oga many deeper life girls are virgins. I also know that there non virgins too. If you see 5 fervent deeper life girls at least 2 are virgins. Talking from experience.
3 self
Talking from experience too. Even at 31 ooo.

14 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 7:30am On Jan 24, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
But some churches rules about dating and courtship shall.
What of if the lady in question does not know how to cook or do other important house chores.

Everything way get advantage get disadvantage. In deeperlife courtship you are not allowed to touch yourself or cook for the guy. Because after 6 month courtship if you don't like yourself you go your separate ways. The lady won't feel cheated cos you no use am dump

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 7:33am On Jan 24, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

3 self
Talking from experience too. Even at 31 ooo.

Yes ooo. Your right them plenty. Around her, guys from America, UK and Canada now come to look for wives in deeperlife. One just got married 2weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by hapydaddy: 7:37am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.

Choosing not to visit a guy at his place/house doesn't make a woman /special and moreso it doesn't guarantee that she will ever make a good wife..

22 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2021
I married as a virgin too. One thing that helped me is d rules set my lifer. 'when you wanna visit a sister don't go alone'. Though the Hallmark is knowing God 'experiencially', you cannot fall

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Pat081: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2021
Is against her church to come to your house but nt against her church to take gifts Op use ur brain

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by amedualiyu(m): 7:52am On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=chinedumc91 post=98364178]My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.
I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have see each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.
The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excused. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.
She begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet marry. in fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are not yet to marry.

Note, we are getting marry this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

what do you advice me to do.

My concern is that since she can afford to go to eateries with you, she should be able to visit you. Being a student makes her have all the luxury of time to go out. My advice is that 50k will not kill you if you can afford it. Give it to her and insist on her visiting you since she can visit eateries.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
no,let him find out himself grin

8 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

No. I was tired of the US so I faked my death.
I'm currently living in ikotun, Lagos. It's fun and I'm enjoying life.
lol.ikotun is my area grin angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Luak(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.
I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have see each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.
The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excused. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.
She begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet marry. in fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are not yet to marry.

Note, we are getting marry this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

You are already getting yourself into things you may regret. Forget about the 50k thing. Those other small gifts can easily be forgone. If you are physically, emotiolly and financially matured for marriage, most girls, including deeper life will not hesitate to bug you for your house address.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by stupidmod2: 9:08am On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:

guy u nah maga nah, make she dey she chuch deceive u, 50k ankara gifts, y u being stupid? pplz tell us, y.

7 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Charx122: 9:14am On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:

Guy be careful ...if you weren't dating where do think she would find 50k ..open your eyes dating a girl for even 3years doesn't grantee marriage my uncle studied medicine for 7years his now a DJ .

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 9:16am On Jan 24, 2021
cyndylove64:
lol.ikotun is my area grin angry angry angry
Really? Come and visit me na cheesy. I cook fried rice and chicken every day and I have plenty cold drinks in my fridge.
Moreover I'm single and I have Dstv.
So what do you think?

16 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

this your advice is what makes people end up with ocean pussy after marriage

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 24, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
And she no be deeper life mind you. She's not deep. Deeper no dey marry outsider and she dey school too � Na Street oo
deeper life do marry from outside. only Jehovah's witnesses are advised not to

9 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

Everything way get advantage get disadvantage. In deeperlife courtship you are not allowed to touch yourself or cook for the guy. Because after 6 month courtship if you don't like yourself you go your separate ways. The lady won't feel cheated cos you no use am dump
but the man is allowed to finance the relationship? won't he feel cheated if it doesn't work out, or a man feeling does not matter in deeper life?

11 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

8 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Ugandatales: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2021
MickzyDonald:
I respect deeper life girls like mad, the way they handle cucumber will chase the demon out of it,OP she's simply pretending

Are you serious? Have you had any personal experience, or just joking?

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 9:36am On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Really? Come and visit me na cheesy. I cook fried rice and chicken every day and I have plenty cold drinks in my fridge.
Moreover I'm single and I have Dstv.
So what do you think?
damn,this your toasting method is smooth.i Don't drink cold stuff,but that fried rice and chicken happens to be my fav.about dstv( shey mnet action and universal dey do better film.ni cheesy wink wink wink

4 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Deicide: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2021
Wait o 50k to register carry over course? So deeper life girls day lie like this grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by esky158(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2021
for dis act I am assigning u to SMAN with a gold medal

3 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2021
cyndylove64:
damn,this your toasting method is smooth.i Don't drink cold stuff,but that fried rice and chicken happens to be my fav.about dstv( shey mnet action and universal dey do better film.ni cheesy wink wink wink
Yes na, na complete package sef... Dstv premium.
No worry when I cook finish this afternoon I go invite you. I dey stay for governor's road side and light dey steady. AC chillin wink cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by idahme(m): 9:54am On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:

but the man is allowed to finance the relationship? won't he feel cheated if it doesn't work out, or a man feeling does not matter in deeper life?

This you question with not be answered....

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Katier00(f): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

so you use to check pants

18 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by SavageResponse(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:

Admit it, you want her to visit you so you can chop her grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.