Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place (54192 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / You Have Ruined My Life - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
cyndylove64:
na 5000 people u dey cook for
Lol, no o grin. Na for only me and you. I bey single guy and I live alone. smiley
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
justosee:
I am now asking about the men.

I married as a virgin. Some of my friends did too. I had to keep myself because d guys arounds me did. If you are to marry a girl In Deeper you must not do anything with the girl.

6 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

I don tire to type ooo. When you decided to marry a lady in deeperlife. You are not allowed to touch the lady whether virgin or not
Oga does this sound nice to you?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

I married as a virgin. Some of my friends did too. I had to keep myself because d guys arounds me did. If you are to marry a girl In Deeper you must not do anything with the girl.
But they don't ask men whether they are virgin or not?
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by boom99(m): 3:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=justosee post=98394963]
But they don't ask men whether they are virgin or not?[/quote

They don't ask such questions from both parties. The only thing they are concerned about is the particular sister you are about to marry.

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by MickzyDonald: 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ugandatales:

Are you serious? Have you had any personal experience, or just joking?
Not that's I've experienced it but i have some girls that are like that sometimes ago, so I'd advice you to take a U-TURN

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by omojesu202(m): 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's a special woman you have there.
You may not know or value her now.
She is doing all she can to help you, herself and the Family you two will become.

Coming to Know your House might look harmless and innocent, but that harmless action could cause you two to Defile your marriage and open the door for the devil to strike.
The devil is smarter than what you know. That guy could Collaspe your glorious destiny in less than 2mins.

As for your gifts to her, you are not bound to give her. It's your choice to make. But if you know she is really the woman you wanna marry and you have the cash, I Advice you to give it to her.

papa it's like you're going crazy ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by omojesu202(m): 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.
I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have see each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.
The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excused. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.
She begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet marry. in fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are not yet to marry.

Note, we are getting marry this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

what do you advice me to do.

use your head oooo, 50k for carryover...
have you gave your mum 50k this year or your siblings?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Lol, no o grin. Na for only me and you. I bey single guy and I live alone. smiley
ur food na intercontinental no,when e never ready since money
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by stacyadams: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
chinedumc91:
My dear people in this great forum. I seriously need your advice.
I'm dating a deeper life lady, we have see each other up to six times but four of our meetings were at eateries while the remaining two we met was her own house and I always go with gifts like shoes, sandals, slipper, clothes etc.
The issue now is that, I wanted her to at least know my place since we are both living in the same city. But she said no, that her parents wouldn't approve it even though, I told her to come along with her two sisters if possible. She insisted no is against her church.

In this last Xmas, she asked me to buy her Ankara materials, which I did but she was expecting me to either take her out and use the opportunity to bring the gifts I bought for her. But I used covid19 as an excused. As I'm writing this now those gifts are still in my house.

Now, she urgently needs 50k to register her carry over courses and her parents said no money and she crying everyday because Tuesday next week is the deadline.
She begging me to either give her or borrow her the money. But I told her that there's limit of what I can do for her now since we have not yet marry. in fact I told her it is against my church to be spending on her when we are not yet to marry.

Note, we are getting marry this year even though we have not started our church courtship.

what do you advice me to do.

Continue buying gifts...Betta find way enta those panties

No dull ursf....other wise na premium tears
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by stacyadams: 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
omojesu202:

use your head oooo, 50k for carryover...
have you gave your mum 50k this year or your siblings?

Haha that guy sef
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Katier00(f): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
boom99:

Lol. I have them as friends. Their husbands too confess that many times ('I married my wife a virgin')
lol. I was pulling your legs. Have a blessed week ahead

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Katier00(f): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
Fiscus105:

I'm sure if OP can summon confident to ask for her social media passwords and crosscheck entire charts of last one year, he would compose another song which is exact opposite of what he just posted on nairaland.
I dey tell you my brother. This kind babe go dey cover her tracks by deleting all her chats
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
cyndylove64:
ur food na intercontinental no,when e never ready since money
Lol grin. No mind me I still dey my village o, I never return from Christmas. I say make I whine you small

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Lol grin. No mind me I still dey my village o, I never return from Christmas. I say make I whine you small
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.well done sir
Eku enjoyment o
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
cyndylove64:
lolzzzzzzzzzzzz.well done sir
Eku enjoyment o
Lol, grin. No worries, I'll get something nice for you when I get back smiley.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by WHITELIGHTER: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
Boys still dey dull like this for 2021?

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by cyndylove64(f): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
NipseyHustle:

Lol, grin. No worries, I'll get something nice for you when I get back smiley.
awwwn,thanks.enjoy your stay in the place u are ooooo.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
extol1:

please what happen to you, tell us so that we can learn

I was courting one like that.. U till i Checked her WhatsApp and Facebook. Na dia e shock me.. The current strong reach level wey i fear organised religious gals. Most of em are wurst that ashawo.... Well I'm not generalising it ooo.. But just take ur time choose wisely.. I hear say na crime for deeper life for gal wey u dey court to visit u sha.. Try know more befure u marry.. Like my guy go say. A broken courtship is better than

2 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Newbielearner(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
I think it's high time there's an institute for training men right from the teenage age.

The attitude men of nowadays depicts a terrible upbringing (in the matters of relationship with the opposite sex).

Well, many would have to learn the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Afostev11(m): 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Cholls:
My brothers should we tell him?
no burst kasala abeg.....
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Okoroawusa: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Katier00:
special wetin? Na this kind woman de cry on her wedding night say her uncle raped her when she was 12 cos there don become Lagos ibadan express way.
Nnem, ima how far...by then odigo late

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Okoroawusa: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2021
Op this is 2021.

That's all I have to say
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:04am On Jan 25, 2021
Is she a virgin?
That the most important question
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by NipseyHustle(m): 1:57am On Jan 25, 2021
cyndylove64:
awwwn,thanks.enjoy your stay in the place u are ooooo.
Thanks smiley
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by amazing101x: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2021
s.u dey get carry over?, what if you haven't met her, will she carry the course ? , what if you suddenly die tomorrow and your phone stop ringing, which bae will cry at your burial ceremony since she doesn't know your house.

4 Likes

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by extol1(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

I was courting one like that.. U till i Checked her WhatsApp and Facebook. Na dia e shock me.. The current strong reach level wey i fear organised religious gals. Most of em are wurst that ashawo.... Well I'm not generalising it ooo.. But just take ur time choose wisely.. I hear say na crime for deeper life for gal wey u dey court to visit u sha.. Try know more befure u marry.. Like my guy go say. A broken courtship is better than
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
Is she a virgin?
That the most important question

If she's not then be watchful
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yippeedaniel:

If she's not then be watchful
Because you can’t tell me no sex before marriage when you are not a virgin
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:

Because you can’t tell me no sex before marriage when you are not a virgin

Na so my own do. I later come realised say.. Na 30 days gang.. If u no u no.. Bt no follow our advice oo.
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Whitecoal711: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2021
Una just like to dey give una self unnecessary headache
Re: The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place by Seyzcham91(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2021
grin sister know say if she go hin house baba go surely enter the place grin
InfernoNig:
Don't blame her. She is avoiding temptation. Or she don't want you to find out that she is very wild down there. Just Saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pregnant Sidechick Crashes Her Boyfriend's Wedding (Photos, Video) / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.