Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion (7263 Views)

Obi Will Politicised Any Natural Disaster So Long It's Outside Southeast - Omokr / If Peter Obi Win A Single State Outside Southeast I Will Deactivate My Acco / Igbos Outside Southeast, Our Region's Poverty Index Is Rising! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

grin.
You act and reason like a bushman, one who's far away from civilization. So, you had to go dig up the issue of" market " and traders to buttress your imaginary point?

Again, you've made another assumption you, I am sure, can not proved " lazy, poverty-stricken "?

Can you back that up, will you shut up if I provide a fact that contradict that? grin

You ate obviously one of those aba village boy that has nothing doing on Monday mourning than to go about making imaginary claims and oral stats. cheesy

Your low level of reasoning degust a civilized and 21 century society. cheesy
What's issue of market? I showed u screenshot on how ur brothers are complaining of Igbos buying up Lagos, even one of ur brother blame them to stop saying Igbos are taking over Lagos
You said I can't prove that Yorubas are extremely poor and hungry? Have u forgotten the lockdown and #endsars protest? How u ppl are looting non-stop
Even ur elders can attest to that

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:
What's issue of the market? I showed u screenshot on how ur brothers are complaining of Igbos buying up Lagos, even one of ur brother blame them to stop saying Igbos are taking over Lagos
You said I can't prove that Yorubas are extremely poor and hungry? Have u forgotten the lockdown and #endsars protest? How u ppl are looting non-stop
Even ur elders can attest to that

But the screenshot states " Market '. How does that translate to buying up the whole Lagos? You see now when I said you children shouldn't inherit from your fo...ness " I wasn't wrong?

Get a job already and stop buying up Lagos in your dreams. grin

So, you are saying there was no looting in alaigbo during the ends are protest? grin some of your own people're part of those that looted the hall in alaba, don't just start with me already. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

But the screenshot states " Market '. How does that translate to buying up the whole Lagos? You see now when I said you children shouldn't inherit from your fo...ness " I wasn't wrong?

Get a job already and stop buying up Lagos in your dreams. grin
Who you dey call children? Imagine this hopelessly monkey

And like I said Yorubas are poor and hungry

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:

Jeeeez!!!
Can't you differentiate between personal opinion from reality? grin

You won't succeed in lowing my IQ this morning. grin

This is poverty stats according stop your siilliness.

https://www.nairaland.com/5835197/nbs-2019-poverty-stats-state

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:

This is employment and unemployment stats. Stop gloating and dwelling on personal opinions. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4731700/nigeria-unemployment-rate-state-see

This goes to show that unlike you, you dwell on imaginary wealth and nonsense while I, on the other hand work with facts. grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

Jeeeez!!!
Can't you depreciate between personal opinion from reality? grin

Imagine a Yoruba man talking about reality, don't even go that side bcoz all una reaches,most educated, developed,least poverty rate are all on paper and social media

You've noting to show in reality, Yorubas and SW at large are going extinct
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 12:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

This is employment and unemployment stats. Stop gloating and dwelling on personal opinions. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4731700/nigeria-unemployment-rate-state-see

This goes to show that unlike you, you dwell on imaginary wealth and nonsense while I, on the other hand work with facts. grin
What do you mean about unemployment? Nothing like unemployment in the east,most ppl are traders not civil servants,here u don't go about looking for job,u create job and run ur business urself

Don't even quote any Nigeria statistics or census for me, it's all corrupt and fake,show me realities e.g if u say Igbos have highest unemployment rate,show me were youth's are crying or begging the gorvernment for job

If u say Igbos are poor show me proof on how porverty are dealing with Igbos,I don't buy Nigeria's statistics, bcoz as far as I know SW has the highest manutrition rate in West Africa
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

Jeeeez!!!
Can't you differentiate between personal opinion from reality? grin

This is poverty stats according stop your siilliness.

https://www.nairaland.com/5835197/nbs-2019-poverty-stats-state
Like I said ur only defense is a fabricated stats from ur brothers that shows nothing in reality, how can yorubas have least poverty in Nigeria?

What are they known for? What did they dominate in Nigeria to start with? How can yoruba's that are 70 percent civil servants waiting for 30 thousand naira monthly wages compare to Igbo 70 percent trader that can
easily make 30 thousand naira within some hours, have low porverty?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Imagine a Yoruba man talking about reality, don't even go that side bcoz all una reaches,most educated, developed,least poverty rate are all on paper and social media

You've noting to show in reality, Yorubas and SW at large are going extinct

You've now resort to trolling. grin

You've been blabbing with no one fact to back your claim. grin

Audio statistitian. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Like I said ur only defense is a fabricated stats from ur brothers that shows nothing in reality, how can yorubas have least poverty in Nigeria?

What are they known for? What did they dominate in Nigeria to start with? How can yoruba's that are 70 percent civil servants waiting for 30 thousand naira monthly wages compare to Igbo 70 percent trader that can
easily make 30 thousand naira within some hours, have low porverty?

Favricated facts? I didn't know I was the one that conducted the stats. No be me? All talk no facts that's what you are. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
[s]
Shaolin0147:
What do you mean about unemployment? Nothing like unemployment in the east,most ppl are traders not civil servants,here u don't go about looking for job,u create job and run ur business urself

Don't even quote any Nigeria statistics or census for me, it's all corrupt and fake,show me realities e.g if u say Igbos have highest unemployment rate,show me were youth's are crying or begging the gorvernment for job

If u say Igbos are poor show me proof on how porverty are dealing with Igbos,I don't buy Nigeria's statistics, bcoz as far as I know SW has the highest manutrition rate in West Africa
[/s]

I wouldn't bother replying to this junk you just wrote cos it doesn't deserve a response at all when you said there is no such thing as " unemployment in the east ". That's no a word from a normal human at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

You've now resort to trolling. grin

You've been blabbing with no one fact to back your claim. grin

Audio statistitian. cheesy
I've showed you screenshot of ur elders saying that poverty is becoming unbearable to them

During the lockdown, only in the SW we saw ppl crying of hunger, SW has highest manutrition rate in Nigeria, and u are telling me poverty is low in ur region? BTW SE n SW, u guys have the higher number of school drop out

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:
I've showed you screenshot of ur elders saying that poverty is becoming unbearable to them

During the lockdown, only in the SW we saw ppl crying of hunger, SW has highest manutrition rate in Nigeria, and u are telling me poverty is low in ur region? BTW SE n SW, u guys have the higher number of school drop out

Chukwudi, must I repeat myself, remind you again that those are personal opinions? Are those so-called ' elders " Nigeria stats house or what?

I provided you with facts backed by stats but you won't listen because you don't want to appear defeated.

You want me to dig up such news and opinions about your region too to keep you quiet or what?
grin grin

Oh now, you've diverted your attention to education now, is that your last hope now? Imao! I am certain, if that's measure for poverty there wouldn't be high level of unemployed youth and poverty in SE than it is in SW. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

Chukwudi, must I repeat myself, remind you again that those are personal opinions? Are those so-called ' elders " Nigeria stats house or what?

I provided you with facts backed by stats but you won't listen because you don't want to appear defeated.

You want me to dig up such news and opinions about your region too to keep you quiet or what?
grin grin

Oh now, you've diverted your attention to education now, is that your last hope now? Imao! I am certain, if that's measure for poverty there wouldn't be high level of unemployed youth and poverty in SE than it is in SW. grin
That's exactly what I'm saying, Nigeria's stat are fake and don't show what's on ground, that's why I asked you to prove there's extreme poverty in Igboland, according to ur stat

Yeah dig up such news and show me,you said poverty is least in your region why ur elders are saying the opposite

I talked about education bcoz I said earlier that ur region is going extinct,u ppl are living in past glory ,u talked about reality and I was trying to tell u that you guys got nothing to show in real life, that all ur ''most educated,least poverty rate" are not real

And like I said, Igbos are traders they don't wait for job creation like ur ppl,if unemployment is high in SE as ur stat portrays you should've expect SE to be a criminal hotbed ,but according to UN SE is the safest zone in Nigeria,

And for ur info nothing like me feeling defeated over a Yoruba man, impossible
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:
That's exactly what I'm saying, Nigeria's stat are fake and don't show what's on ground, that's why I asked you to prove there's extreme poverty in Igboland, according to ur stat

Yeah dig up such news and show me,you said poverty is least in your region why ur elders are saying the opposite

I talked about education bcoz I said earlier that ur region is going extinct,u ppl are living in past glory ,u talked about reality and I was trying to tell u that you guys got nothing to show in real life, that all ur ''most educated,least poverty rate" are not real

And like I said, Igbos are traders they don't wait for job creation like ur ppl,if unemployment is high in SE as ur stat portrays you should've expect SE to be a criminal hotbed ,but according to UN SE is the safest zone in Nigeria,

And for ur info nothing like me feeling defeated over a Yoruba man, impossible

Nigeria stats are fake but your oral, imaginary, Aba made and igbotic stats are original or facts?

This is a joke taken too far. Do you wish for an international stats and should I provide that to establish the above stats, will you STFU!!! finally and quit your igbotic imaginary wealth for once grin

And no, the only fake here is YOU who's for many years dwell in gossips and passed down generational lies. Imao grin

Edited ; this is an international stats, figure not Nigerian made. Oya what next??

https://mppn.org/nigeria-national-mpi/

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

Nigeria stats are fake but your oral, imaginary, Aba made and igbotic stats are original or facts?

This is a joke taken too far. Do you wish for an international stats and should I provide that to establish the above stats, will you STFU!!! finally and quit your igbotic imaginary wealth for once grin

And no, the only fake here is YOU who's for many years dwell in gossips and passed down generational lies. Imao grin

Edited ; this is an international stats, figure not Nigerian made. Oya what next??

https://mppn.org/nigeria-national-mpi/

grin grin
See this one, how is poverty low in SW? I'm a realist I state things the way it is,how can Yorubas have least poverty rate, what are they known for, what did they dominate in Nigeria that helps alleviate them from poverty? What are the measures by which they arrived at that

Have you even been to Yoruba town/states like ibadan,osun? Go there and see poverty with ur own eyes,Yorubas are beggers as much as hausas, Yorubas has the second highest manutrition rate in Nigeria,and please educate me more about the link u posted

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shaolin0147:
See this one, how is poverty low in SW? I'm a realist I state things the way it is,how can Yorubas have least poverty rate, what are they known for, what did they dominate in Nigeria that helps alleviate them from poverty? What are the measures by which they arrived at that

Have you even been to Yoruba town/states like ibadan,osun? Go there and see poverty with ur own eyes,Yorubas are beggers as much as hausas, Yorubas has the second highest manutrition rate in Nigeria,and please educate me more about the link u posted

Did you go to school at all? Being to Yoruba towns? Is that the source of your stats now or what? Those farmers are richer, has huge lands they farm on which is lacking in your region. So, poverty is by town now? Imao grin

How does being ' stunt growth ' related poverty? People choose the kind and type of food they eat. Stop acting like an illiterate already it's annoying and reduces the IQ of intelligent people.

So start with, if the same org state that poverty is less in SW but stunt growth is a bit high in SW while there were less but more poverty in SE do you know more than them? Are you contradict and shifting the goal post like an unstable fellow now?

Ok , according to the same ORG, this, here is their definition of the word "

Stunting is the impaired growth and development that children experience from poor nutrition, repeated infection, and (etc)inadequate psychosocial stimulation. Children are defined as stunted if their height-for-age is more than two standard deviations below the WHO Child Growth Standards median.

You are acting like a drowning man already hopeless grasping to breath just cos you age-long lies have been exposed. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
SW1st:

Did you go to school at all? Being to Yoruba towns? Is that the source of your stats now or what? Those farmers are richer, has huge lands they farm on which is lacking in your region. So, poverty is by town now? Imao grin

How does being ' stunt growth ' related poverty? People choose the kind and type of food they eat. Stop acting like an illiterate already it's annoying and reduces the IQ of intelligent people.

So start with, if the same org state that poverty is less in SW but stunt growth is a bit high in SW while there were less but more poverty in SE do you know more than them? Are you contradict and shifting the goal post like an unstable fellow now?

Ok , according to the same ORG, this, here is their definition of the word "

You are acting like a drowning man already hopeless grasping to breath just cos you age-long lies have been exposed. grin
I know you are trying very hard to defend your poverty stricken land, this argument is based on poverty in SW and fake stat,the most important thing is what's on ground not what is written on paper, I'm telling you the statistics is fake to compare what's on ground

Poverty is dealing with ur ppl which I've showed you proof, but you're busy defending fake census

If poverty is truly low in SW, why can't they afford good nutrition? The answer is bcoz they're poor and can't afford adequate meal
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
I know you are trying very hard to defend your poverty stricken land, this argument is based on poverty in SW and fake stat,the most important thing is what's on ground not what is written on paper, I'm telling you the statistics is fake to compare what's on ground

Poverty is dealing with ur ppl which I've showed you proof, but you're busy defending fake census

If poverty is truly low in SW, why can't they afford good nutrition? The answer is bcoz they're poor and can't afford adequate meal

Trying hard you said? grin I can't help but pity your case because you sound so hopeless and helpless after providing with solid data and stats that established the reality unlike you, who only dwell on imaginary, oral stats that holds no water. I mean, hatw-inducted stats. Imao! cheesy

Dude, next time don't go about making claims you can't prove or backed lest you embarrass your self before the world and appear like an illiterate, stupid, and helpless fellow.

You don't just say or come out to say people are poor because you hate them, ok? You prove it, you back it up with facts.

You are already sounding like a broken record already but I don't mind lecturing you more with facts as long you continue to act like an illiterate or one who can't separate fiction from reality.

Na fake stats, no be so? Bring original stats now. grin. What a joke you are now! Where you pride now!? cheesy

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

Trying hard you said? grin I can't help but pity your case because you sound so hopeless and helpless after providing with solid data and stats that established the reality unlike you, who only dwell on imaginary, oral stats that holds no water. I mean, hatw-inducted stats. Imao! cheesy

Dude, next time don't go about making claims you can't prove or backed lest you embarrass your self before the world and appear like an illiterate, stupid, and helpless fellow.

You don't just say or come out to say people are poor because you hate them, ok? You prove it, you back it up with facts.

You are already sounding like a broken record already but I don't mind lecturing you more with facts as long you continue to act like an illiterate or one who can't separate fiction from reality.

Na fake stats, no be so? Bring original stats now. grin. What a joke you are now! Where you pride now!? cheesy

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Oga keep deceiving urself, poverty is wireing you and ur ppl in real life and you are here defending fake stat, I've showed you where ur elders are crying of hunger u here consoling urself that it's opinion, what do you mean by "it's opinion" in the first place?

Now, do you know stat can be fabricated? The most important thing about stat is wether it's true or not, what I'm trying to tell you is that ur fact is different from what's on ground, if poverty is truly low in ur region as you're trying to proclaim,why is it that your elders are crying of hunger? That's what I'm trying to understand
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Oga keep deceiving urself, poverty is wireing you and ur ppl in real life and you are here defending fake stat, I've showed you where ur elders are crying of hunger u here consoling urself that it's opinion, what do you mean by "it's opinion" in the first place?

Now, do you know stat can be fabricated? The most important thing about stat is wether it's true or not, what I'm trying to tell you is that ur fact is different from what's on ground, if poverty is truly low in ur region as you're trying to proclaim,why is it that your elders are crying of hunger? That's what I'm trying to understand

Yes, stats can be fabricated by an individual like you, just like you are doing now insisting on orally passed down stats, conducted under the tree in alaigbo as against a well conducted stats by professional organization and reputation ones at that. You no dey shame no Ehn grin grin grin

grin

Imao grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

Yes, stats can be fabricated by an individual like you, just like you are doing now insisting on orally passed down stats, conducted under the tree in alaigbo as against a well conducted stats by professional organization and reputation ones at that. You no dey shame no Ehn grin grin grin

grin

Imao grin grin
Wailer
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
Wailer

Can you explain how? You should explain how I've suddenly become a wailer when in reality you are. grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

Can you explain how? You should explain how I've suddenly become a wailer when in reality you are. grin grin grin grin cheesy
You haven't answered any of my questions, why are ur elders saying different thing? They are agitating for the well-being of Yorubas thereby calling for help, why you're here quoting non-existing stat

Again why are they crying of hunger?

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You haven't answered any of my questions, why are ur elders saying a different thing? They are agitating for the well-being of Yorubas thereby calling for help, why you're here quoting non-existing stat

Again why are they crying of hunger?

How is it my fault that you can't separate personal opinions from raw stats or reality?

If we are to go by your logic or limited reasoning then we might be right to say the whole of alaigbi is filled with poor people according to this news too? grin grin grin grin

https://www.herald.ng/how-do-we-alleviate-ubiam-poverty-in-the-igbo-society/

grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 5:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

How is it my fault that you can't separate personal opinions from raw stats or reality?

If we are to go by your logic or limited reasoning then we might be right to say the whole of alaigbi is filled with poor people according to this news too? grin grin grin grin

https://www.herald.ng/how-do-we-alleviate-ubiam-poverty-in-the-igbo-society/

grin wink
You no get sense, you be Mumu aswear,the author of the article in the link you posted is saying the same thing as you, quoting nbs concocted baseless stat

Now tell me, in the same link u posted,how did You think that ppl generating those billions in dollar can be poor? This is even to say that the 2 trillion investment outside SE is nothing but the truth, as you can see ordinary Igbo market generating those billions in dollars, now change the rate in naira and share it among those traders in the market and see how much they make

Now tell me how the Yorubas that can't even generate what one of those market is generating have least poverty,use ur common sense
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You no get sense, you be Mumu aswear,the author of the article in the link you posted is saying the same thing as you, quoting nbs concocted baseless stat

Now tell me, in the same link u posted,how did You think that ppl generating those billions in dollar can be poor? This is even to say that the 2 trillion investment outside SE is nothing but the truth, as you can see ordinary Igbo market generating those billions in dollars, now change the rate in naira and share it among those traders in the market and see how much they make

Now tell me how the Yorubas that can't even generate what one of those market is generating have least poverty,use ur common sense

What's more senseless than someone quoting some personal opinions as against a well conducted stats? grin

You really to borrow one before you point that your igbotic fingers calling somebody who's more logical and reasonable than you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/business-economy/article/south-west-nigeria-stands-out-as-region-with-lowest-unemployment-rate-in-nigeria/amp/

Here is a logical question begging for an answer ;

Last time I heard, the SE is still a region within Nigeria and her economy is a sub-unit of the Nigeria economy. So how can the sub be larger than the whole?

There will always be poor and rich people in every region and everywhere and anywhere in the world. grin

I think am chatting with an illiterate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

What's more senseless than someone quoting some personal opinions as against a well conducted stats? grin

You really to borrow one before you point that your igbotic fingers calling somebody who's more logical and reasonable than you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/businessday.ng/business-economy/article/south-west-nigeria-stands-out-as-region-with-lowest-unemployment-rate-in-nigeria/amp/

Here is a logical question begging for an answer ;

There will always be poor and rich people in every region and everywhere and anywhere in the world. grin

I think am chatting with an illiterate.
You're the ignoramus here, you lack logical reasoning, so you didn't get my point since this argument? Now I realize that I'm arguing with a brainless dumbo

Don't quote me again
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by SW1st: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
You're the ignoramus here, you lack logical reasoning, so you didn't get my point since this argument? Now I realize that I'm arguing with a brainless dumbo

Don't quote me again

Yes, I will not quote you again but your foolishness. grin

Why have you suddenly become frustrated for being called out for your illogical, unrealistic, imaginary, pathetic, unfathomable, unreasonable thread and argument? Stop causing already cos this thread pointer to your illiteracy. For, how on earth does a sub-region in a country claim to possess more wealth than the whole country it lives in? Isn't that pathetic?

Secondly, I noticed you have nothing close to fact and stats to back up your igbotic claims than some hate-induced, passed-down-generational beliefs and foolishness you all carry on-top ya head.

Tell me, how does one even explain that you called a stats fake only to come with oral and make-believe stats, and some personal opinions of individuals and headlines? Is that what you called reasonable and logic? I guess there is another word for that for if not, I would rather remain unreasonable and illogical ( according to your igbotic logic) working with facts and stats than to be in your position right now or accepts that some imaginary/oral stats can counter a well conducted facts.

Yes, I choose that as being unreasonable and logically.

Cao grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by ChimaAdeoye: 8:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
Shaolin0147:
What this means is that Igbo Investment Outside Southeast is more than four times Nigeria economy.
Who said Igbos are not rich? Igbos own Nigeria and it's economy

Lalasticlala Mynd44 front page material

Even if Igbo investment in Futa Jalon is 45 quintillion? It will never make the people to accept enslavement in Nigeria.

The joke is on those playing those cards as their justification why Igbo should accept subjugation and marginalization in Nigeria. They are totally mistaken.
Re: Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth $2trillion by Shaolin0147(m): 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
SW1st:

Yes, I will not quote you again but your foolishness. grin

Why have you suddenly become frustrated for being called out for your illogical, unrealistic, imaginary, pathetic, unfathomable, unreasonable thread and argument? Stop causing already cos this thread pointer to your illiteracy. For, how on earth does a sub-region in a country claim to possess more wealth than the whole country it lives in? Isn't that pathetic?

Secondly, I noticed you have nothing close to fact and stats to back up your igbotic claims than some hate-induced, passed-down-generational beliefs and foolishness you all carry on-top ya head.

Tell me, how does one even explain that you called a stats fake only to come with oral and make-believe stats, and some personal opinions of individuals and headlines? Is that what you called reasonable and logic? I guess there is another word for that for if not, I would rather remain unreasonable and illogical ( according to your igbotic logic) working with facts and stats than to be in your position right now or accepts that some imaginary/oral stats can counter a well conducted facts.

Yes, I choose that as being unreasonable and logically.

Cao grin cheesy

You're just a typical Yoruba tribalistic dumbo, I've showed tons of fact to back all my claim that Igbo Investment Outside Southeast Worth trillions in dollar,but I know you won't see it, tribalism has blinded you and ur gullible brothers,why is it that when ever a report talked about SE Yorubas will always be the ones to carry the matter for head? Are you guys the only tribe in Nigeria?

The man was just cautioning NK on how he's endangering Igbo assets outside SE but you took it personal

Yes, the worth of Igbo Investment can be richer, you should know investment is different from cash at hand, for e.g how much do you think apple company worth? Apple company alone is worth trillions of dollar if you don't know, same goes to Tesler

This is 2013 report on Igbo Investment when Yorubas weren't wailng that Igbos are buying up Lagos, now they're crying u must have expect the volume to have increased, as you can see the invesment is in trillions of naira, that's of 2013 now we're in 2021

Just reason with ur sense if you've any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Says He Is Indebted To Nigerians / Resolutions Of The Ogun-Oyo Joint Security Meeting / C N N :: Flooding Displaces Nearly 700 People In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.