Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (60886 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Ebymyk(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2021
Rodwave:

Hahaha.. This one na confirm wisdom. Dont let anyone deceive you about privacy bulshit. Any relationship you enter guy do all you can to be ahead. It will save you a lot of time and resources.
very true..... strongly agree...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool

If you are really Ugly Gan... woman will always tell you the opposite ... like you are very handsome haaa.

U still dey ask? What to do ??
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by nellyelitz(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Hacked whatsapp? Well i always want to do this before get married to anyone. Any simple tutorials out there?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by nwikpab: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2021
Casham:
I am not ugly, I am very dark skinned. I have met girls who laughed at me and swore they can never date a "devil" like me. I have also been 'toasted' by some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Queens who gushed all over me. Believe it or not, but I have been 'raped' by three ladies at once. All I am just saying is, even if you are 'ugly' for real, you can still be attractive to someone who respects you. The chick obviously doesn't respect you or is only tryna scope her way back into the exe's life. She's still in love with the idiot. And you sef, no dey sneak enter people privacy

Investigation has unearthed what the girl is talking behind him. Even the government invades.
The question though, can he cope with what he sees?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Ebymyk(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

You needed to know the truth whether she's really into you or not,you know the truth...the hacking thing is bad but how else would you have known how dirty her mind is? before you cut her loose,tell her, her f**k up...she suppose know say you were not a fool all along... that's my honest opinion...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by LeeSantos(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2021
melodyogonna:

You're talking rubbish, if you do that in a foreign country you're getting sued. And what's with the rubbish that white girls don't cheat, your inferiority complex is astounding

I think you missed the literacy test when registering on NL. or someone helped you registered your account.
with what you've just dropped down from you garbage, I don't think you are educated.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Kieel: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2021
I'm tired of coming across pathetic post like this..this person no need advice what you need his common sense
Person tell her ex sey you ugly and you don't know what that means??
This post is absurd
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by abbas74(m): 8:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Thanks bro...I wanted asking same question...from what I observed his too insecure that shows he can't be trusted either......he got what he's looking for...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by YorubaPrince: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2021
OP, like Mr. Lefulefu well said that guys like you are the problem. You tend to use money and material things to get and hold on to ladies. I bet, you even sing her praises of beauty and blah, blah, blah. Just like Davido once said, majority of Nigerians can't handle his level of wealth. He said most would run mad. It's very true. The same way majority of men can't handle very beautiful ladeis, they tend to make similar mistakes by over-adoring them, worshipping them, over-adulating them etc...

Lemme be honest with you, a man should always carry himself as one no matter what. Remember, there's a stark difference btw attraction and admiration

"No lady is too beautiful OR, can ever be too beautiful" - Man law 6b(ii)
"Ladies aren't attracted to handsome or good-looking guys but, 'manliness'" - Man Law 4d(v)
"Beauty is nothing, Manliness is everything"! - Man Law 5c(iv)

My point is, you're a man afterall and, men don't need to be handsome, pretty or whatsoever... all you need to do is just be a fvcking MAN! Even Seal, the singer with his face got married to one of the most successful model, Heidi Klum for so many years.

You'll need to understand the laws of attraction... There's a stark difference btw "Sexual and physical attraction". "The most beautiful ladies aren't necessarily the most attractive ones" cool

You wonder why ladies are attracted to 'bad boys'. cool Will Smith, with his >6ft height, good looks, success and blah, blah... The wife was even more attracted to 2Pac (shorter, less good-looking, thug etc...) than him. Go figure cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2021
Casham:
I am not ugly, I am very dark skinned. I have met girls who laughed at me and swore they can never date a "devil" like me. I have also been 'toasted' by some REALLY BEAUTIFUL Queens who gushed all over me. Believe it or not, but I have been 'raped' by three ladies at once. All I am just saying is, even if you are 'ugly' for real, you can still be attractive to someone who respects you. The chick obviously doesn't respect you or is only tryna scope her way back into the exe's life. She's still in love with the idiot. And you sef, no dey sneak enter people privacy.

u just hit the point... she wanna go back to her Ex.
I will advice Op to leave her

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

She disrespects u, very soon it will end in tears.... cause I can't see any love here.
If I while u, I'm breaking up ASAP.

What I read just touched me.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by eROCK247(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Most times we already know what to do but lack the courage.
You used the right word: DUMP her. No need for reasons.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Dreyceepey: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2021
LeeSantos:
all hose ones saying why should he hack her phone are not normal.

this is Africa and not some development continent where 99% of girls nowadays shouldn't be trusted.

if it was to be other developed continent, the girl can just wake up and drop a note or text or something that she had let him and found someone else. but Nigeria here the girls will know she is not committed into the relationship but will still stay and be fcking your friends, Ex's, neighbours, dad and brothers.

just imagine if her ex was living in the same street or close by, that conversation would have strike her to become Hot if the ex wants.

This same thing happened to my neighbour, the wife will be running to Mushin everyday to greet her parents, not knowing she had this guy close to her parents house she was always going to meet. myself and some of his friends know what she was doing, we told him and he never cared, we turned to his enemy. until one fateful day his mom who also lived around Mushin got news that his son's wife is in a room with another guy. lo and behold she caught them red handed in the act. she then came to where we were living to throw away the girls property.

if it was even possible for us to hack their mind and brains we go do am.

brotherly abeg teach the rest of us how you hacked her WhatsApp jawe. we need it for this generation of females.
Nigga, i'm solidly behind you bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by rollandben(m): 8:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Ehn you ugly naa niyen...Abi!!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2021
grin

Please don't make me laugh. You feel like dumping the fool. Someone who has already dumped you?

If say na me na that same day she is out of my life.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by hardcore007: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Can someone teach me how to hack this WhatsApp, pls. I want to check something and feel like the Op. I'm very serious, pls. Thank you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by DedeNkem: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Show us your pic. so we could judge! LOL. No I'm joking.

It's normal for girls to go into a relationship for different reasons. Some don't care much about your looks or how rich or poor you're as long as you treat them well.

Your case is a special one. I don't understand why anyone would be in love relationship with someone they couldn't kiss?! Even gold-diggers kiss their client!

It only makes sense if she gets something, outside love from you, like material stuff. In others words you're her maga she can dump any time.

Another reason could be that she's still in love with her EX and said those things to lure him back. She even declared meeting her EX, who know when? Probably recent, which would probably mean she's cheating. Or maybe she was referencing the last time she spent with him before their relationship ended.

All in all, you must know that she is definitely not in love with you. Another thing you must know is that when someone starts communicating their EX, know that they still have some feelings for their EX. It's suspicious and not a good thing to do

My humble but very vital advice: Dump her as soon as possible if you want peace in your life! Anyone who really cares about you won't bad-mouth you to their EX. Period! Lick your wound and move on. There are better women out there who would love you unconditionally!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by MayorNL: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Brotherly, abeg no mind that girl. You no ugly.

But you why can't you just respect yourself?

Why did you go and confirm her WhatsApp on your phone? Wetin you be won find? Well you done see wetin you dey look for.

Brotherly, free that matter and reason better things, girls matter can lead men to early grave.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Rennerglo: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2021
the real question is: Are you handsome? or you just expected her to lie?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by friendl: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Don't go through a girl phone if you wanna live long ,...these hoes ain't royal .
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by ogbonnachrys: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Can we see your pix to confirm
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Macgyver1: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Lmao. Thanks for making me laugh this morning. Herss my take; breakup with her!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by HeavenL(f): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef
Lolz u think, ur not even sure
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by poweredcom(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2021
Some naija gals are very useless..before I keep a serious relationship I make sure I stop her from contacting her ex....or any type of friend ...

These are distraction in relationship

See what d yeye gal is chatting out of carelessness and she feels ok with it

Women have no sense at all many young gals are just fish brain

@womenareapes
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Candycrushy(f): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2021
The girl doesn't like you, guess she's only managing you till u become tired and frustrated, then you leave on your own will...no man is ugly, na money dey make man fine, leave now it's still early..who knows worse things she must have said before now
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by ogbonnachrys: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Why invade her privacy. Some things are better not seen
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Champneys: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Why are you invading your girlfriend's privacy?

Why are you hacking into her messages?

Ugly toad!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Estellie: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mann11:

Thanks boss.
I'm not ugly though. I think I'm more attractive than the idiot sef

Wahala! grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by akojifred: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome. How do you hack her Facebook account

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by joe17: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Cutehector:
Know this and stop being a simp

A woman will get old and become ugly but a man is never ugly. He matures with age and is dignified.

Buchi Emecheta
The Joys Of Motherhood?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2021
joe17:
The Joys Of Motherhood?
yes big Joe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.