Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly (60890 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by cravingmind: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
Why must you hack her phone? Or don't you think it would be wrong if we hacked your thoughts?.sth meant for one's privacy.it shows what a person you are. You would be saved all this stress if you did what was best .

Maybe he bought her the phone.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by harmony75: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2021
chai so funny ������� but seriously she's a stupid lady why will you be with someone you don't like his/her looks she thinks her ex will still value her? double dating or what! abeg leave the confused girl you will get someone that loves you!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by gidado14(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
I hacked her WhatsApp some months ago.
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

He: How is your current relationship?
She: He is nice and caring just like you but not handsome.

He: Lol, how do you mean he's not handsome?
She: He's not, I can't lie to you

He: Why did you go for someone that is not handsome, o wrong naw
She: I don't even know how I fall for him jhare

He: How did you meet him?
She: He was formerly staying in our area.
She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
It's been long I kissed and that was the last time I visited you
He: Oya come lemme kiss you.
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.

He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef
She: Laughing ( she sends a laughing sticker)
I felt like crying honestly

What should I do? I feel like dumping the fool
don't dump her tell your EX too she's ugly too to balance it b4 dumping her

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by charlesm91(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Well in Jay Z’s words:” no such thing as a ugly billionaire.” Know this and know peace
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by CharlesSammy: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2021
This is exactly y i avoid going through ma partners phone.........Loads of heartbreaking stuffs awaits you!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Freelane33(m): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2021
You can only use money to get a lady but can’t use money to keep them
lefulefu:
ur case just reminded of a girl who mocked her own boyfriend at the barbing saloon i went for a hair cut some few yrs back grin
she came to charge her phone
was telling the guy cutting my hair how her boyfriend is so caring and he"s the one paying her school fees plus sending her rent money but that the guy is too ugly for her liking and as soon as she finishes from school she would do away with him grin
from what i see in cases like this most times the ladies are never attracted to the guys and the guys use money and material things to keep the girls in the relationship
i am very sure dats how ur own case is cheesy
just dump the girl and try to improve ur appearance
no man is ugly cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by omotola90(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Mann11 post=98449214]
Beg your sense to come back to you sir[/quotep]A BIG FAT AMEN TO THAT
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Sebgajere(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Oga it's clear she's still seeing d x guy na. Forget dah girl n forge ahead.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by sanmtiago(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2021
I prefer weed to women. Mtcheew sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by melodyogonna(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

I think you missed the literacy test when registering on NL. or someone helped you registered your account.
with what you've just dropped down from you garbage, I don't think you are educated.
Okay. But no dey talk rubbish online, and stop justifying invasion of privacy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by vulpeslopez(m): 10:55am On Jan 29, 2021
She get off easily if you just dump her,Demote her to FUCKMATES while you look for a serious girlfriend who will love you for you.....trust me

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
Although I've seen many chats of hers that left much to be desired, this present one is the height of it! She was chatting with her ex and they both inquired how their present relationships are going. She told him I'm not handsome. I'm really heartbroken at the moment.

She: In fact, I always find it difficult to kiss him. He's very neat o, but I don't know why I can't kiss him
The next thing was she sent my picture to him, maybe for the guy to see how ugly I'm.
He: But he is okay naw. Abi he's not serious with you ni? He's looking serious already sef

I would have asked you to confront her, but then the only evidence you have was gotten after you HACKED her WhatsApp account. It is against the law to hack into someone's account without any authorizations from the owner of the account.

So, what you should do is DUMP her.

Why?

Because she doesn't love you well enough.

How do I know this?

It has nothing to do with her calling you ugly. Maybe you are ugly, and she is just being honest.

But she is saying this to someone else, an ex of hers for that matter. And she has herself confessed to not loving you.

So, what are you waiting for?

Is it until she says it to your face?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Lamanii22(f): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Dump her ASAP
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Exodora: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2021
judetov2:
lol... but is she saying the truth or what
Like seriously , you will soon kill whom you can't bury .
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by 5Gnetwork: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2021
Let us see your picture to judge
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2021
eduj:

sis how do you advice oga to go ahead dating a girl that admitted that she can't kiss her man?
Yes it's better he leaves her and gets an ugly babe -at least he won't lose his self esteem.
Yes o. The best thing is for him to get an ugly mucheche like him so no one will say to the other, " you are too ugly for me" cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2021
folu4real:

Imagine with a 70 year old man. Na wa ooo
I still have their chats as I screenshot everything.
They're still fvcking till date as I still have her password.
Reason I saved the pics is that when I recently went through her chats, he told a certain guy how she was there for me and blah blah blah I ghosted and abandoned her and she has sworn on my head that God should punish me.
Can you even imagine she was the one that initiated sex with me and boldly insisted on raw sex without contraception, meaning she intended to purposely infect me till God made me stumble across her account after I realized her phone number was the same as her password.
We all need to be very careful in this life and surrender our lives to the Lord cos His commandments to abstain from fornication was for our own good.
Now I'd have been literally going to the hospital to get ATR drugs.
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by zinaunreal(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Oga them finish you pieces. I pledge to always fear women. I will uphold fearing women grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by abbatoir(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2021
xtervaganza:
if you have smashed her just dump her

and if not?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by divine2288: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2021
tofek4real:
And so, are you not ugly?
;Dare u ok??
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by divine2288: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Justmye26:

Guess you have no sister(s) undecided
sister or not... All are same
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Kelvinjohnson11(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

Drop your WhatsApp number, I will chat you up
07031112795 pls help
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by success10(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
Chat me up bro... 08023406640
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by success10(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:
Chat me up bro... 08023406640
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Stanley12328: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Please can you teach me how to hack someones WhatsApp?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by folu4real(f): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
I still have their chats as I screenshot everything.
They're still fvcking till date as I still have her password.
Reason I saved the pics is that when I recently went through her chats, he told a certain guy how she was there for me and blah blah blah I ghosted and abandoned her and she has sworn on my head that God should punish me.
Can you even imagine she was the one that initiated sex with me and boldly insisted on raw sex without contraception, meaning she intended to purposely infect me till God made me stumble across her account after I realized her phone number was the same as her password.
We all need to be very careful in this life and surrender our lives to the Lord cos His commandments to abstain from fornication was for our own good.
Now I'd have been literally going to the hospital to get ATR drugs.
Tufiakwa

Thank your star you know the kind of person she is on time. Hummm and someone out there will eventually get marry to her not knowing that her body has expire finish. I sometime pity good men out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by xtervaganza(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
abbatoir:

and if not?
try and smash her multiple times. Cum on her chest, eyes, mouth and do everything with her then dump her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Mann11: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
generalwo:
...... If she can tell her ex how ugly her present is, if she can also tell him she finds it difficult kissing you, there's no telling how far she might go..... Quit the relationship bro.... Any relationship that makes you feel bad about yourself is not worth it. If she loves you truly, no matter how you look, you will always be like a king before her..... Go and get someone that appreciates your look..... This one is equal to body shaming...... If na girl them do now, the feminists for naira land go Don begin dey quote laws...... Bros for the sake of your sanity, leave the relationship..... If you no see who date, love yourself...... It's better than being with someone who had the guts to tell her ex u are ugly..... How I wish na her female friend she even tell e for good but her ex?? Its a no no bro
Thanks boss. I have already broken up with her
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Eagban(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
She is the ugly one because her heart is full of ugly and negative thoughts- Beauty comes from within. The most important thing in a relationship is loyalty. If it is lacking in your relationship don't continue... Do not waste time in ending that relationship!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Xandelle: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mann11:

You would rather I crossed an express road with my eyes closed??

I love this quote.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
egopersonified:

The barber surely knows the guy, hope he told him. This is the type that will marry a fine guy tomorrow and any small challenge, she will start looking outside. They are as unstable as water. Even if they marry a Mr. Nigeria and Dangote combined, they will still look for one excuse or the other.
the girl is not even attractive from what I saw in the opposite mirror when he was cutting my hair.had to really take a peek at her when she was sounding her bs cheesy and from the way d guy was sounding I don't think he knows her boyfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes o. The best thing is for him to get an ugly mucheche like him so no one will say to the other, " you are too ugly for me" cheesy
how will you feel if your man told his ex,that he can't bring himself to keep you? and worst still, that she was the last he kissed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Reason Why You Should Have Only One Sexual Partner(picture) / Tinder Prostitution: A Tax Free Billion Dollar Industry In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.