Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,868 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) (96922 Views)

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by anonym0us: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

At least, learn how to spell the word first before displaying your dumbness on a public forum as this.
still doesn't make you smart, dumbass biiitch.. useless hoe
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Queenslander(f): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
hashtagged:

na cruise she day catch no one would take this without going to police it's a lie
cruise ke? I highly doubt that,. For crying out loud.. she's injured!!
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Queenslander(f): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
wetin concerns police with boyfriend and girlfriend.. The lady want the guy,despite the maltreatment, because that guy is a spender and fun man..Many ladies loves that!!!
smh,. So because he's a spender and a fun man according to you though,. He should beat her to death? Boss swerve!!
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by stacyadams: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
pozehnani:
The kind of guys some ladies date though. This one that looks like a motor park tout too, someones boyfriend? Hm!

Hahaha..u begin to wonder how and where they met

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Queenslander:
smh,. So because he's a spender and a fun man according to you though,. He should beat her to death? Boss swerve!!
it's her choice now..she said the guy has been maltreating him,Y not quit,if not that something is there..
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by onyenatruchi: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Your boyfriend did this to you not even your husband. I don't know the reason women live with a man who has not paid their bride price, and they are happy telling people that they stay with their boyfriend, God have mercy. I don't believe in boyfriend and girlfriend, I believe in husband and wifeundecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Canberra55: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Normally, I'd ignore mentions as this one but seeing your posts suggest you a different person than I thought.

My initial reaction to the guy in question was a joke which he interpreted wrongly.

He had said he called the number displayed by the victim and I rhetorically said to him "You didn't call him. You can't be that petty?!" before going further to air my view on the purported violence. Rather than tell me he didn't understand my statement, he resorted to calling me a who.re which has now been deleted by the mods.

Now, you don't expect me to sing the praises of one who took my banter out of context and started calling me names?
I don't give 2fks how many dickzz yo mama sucked b4 she had you.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
We4all:

I wanted to type but you took the words right outta my mouth. The guy in the picture doesn't qualify to be anybody's boyfriend. His hairy chest though.... Yuck.
And the girl that you are seeing deserves a boyfriend. sad
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by midnighter1(f): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Women they try o. they befriend anything in boxers. anyway something must kill a woman
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by john633(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
When the going was fine
You did not share your cake with us oooo
You better reap what you sow silently
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Qoko: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
9ja guys go don follow her Like ants and planning to injure her and draw Borno map in her pu***y
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Accurate11(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
He will soon kill u
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by mmsen: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hardgun:
Bf not husband oga madam comot there the guy don Join Sman ftc grin

Whether bf or husband she should leave and press charges.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Domestic violence and una never marry
... Orisirisi
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Denique(f): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Canberra55:
I don't give 2fks how many dickzz yo mama sucked b4 she had you.

Ooops! Another cretin. Now buzz off.
anonym0us:
still doesn't make you smart, dumbass biiitch.. useless hoe

Intelligent enough to know you are birds of a kind who do not deserve any more replies from me. Give your hoeing family members a good night kiss for me, will ya?

To the holes you both crawled out from. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Canberra55: 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Intelligent enough to know you are birds of a kind who do not deserve any more replies from me. Give your hoeing family members a good night kiss for me, will ya?

Make sure you fix your iPhone 5c before you reply me again. Done talking to ur weak ass
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by bizhop01: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Mark of beast
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by John4B: 10:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
this is wickedness. what did she do that warrant given her this kind of beaten. This girl if u will take my advice: leave that place that young man doesn't hv joy.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by IprintMONEY: 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
your bf did that to u after he caught you fucking 3 guys at a time. u are lucky sef.
have you told the people u want to helpp you that u broke bottle on his head first? have you told them that you where fighting with him with knife and he was trying to defend himself. tell us all you did may thunder no strike u
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Karlosorji(m): 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Stupid Igbo guy. Woman beater. With him rough hair for chest. No Matter what, how can you inflict your fellow human with such injuries just because you be guy. Foolish girls, na this kind guy dem like. Knowing fully well that your man is a beast you still Kpro for there. Hope other girls will receive sense and flee before you die for nothing
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Canberra55: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bitzhhhy you actually tot all niggazzz on here is jobless enof to waste a precious minute reading that initial longass fuckshit response of yours? Go lay down a minute. Im not your YOUNG MA man. I'm straight. .
you posted
Denique:

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by IprintMONEY: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Realtord43:
We want to hear from your boyfriend side.

women are coning!
u are wise. e sure me say she don Bleep all the neigbours and even fight the guyman with knife
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by arsenal444(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bia Une, where ya papa andi mama?
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by IprintMONEY: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
adadike:
Boyfriend dare to beat you once, you no dump him, na him he hit you again. My sister, the next time, he will kill u and my own is to type rip. Rubbish
i met a nairalander like you 2 years a go. she typed exactly this. my purpose was to make her love me the beat her and see if she go leave. i bleeped her in a way no guy don Bleep am before, she loved me auromaically after that day. 2 or 3 weeks, i slap am for stupd reason,, my girl didnt leave. i showed her the comment, she said its just normal online bants. we dated for 2 years . she caught me fuckng her friend and broke up. yes i was drunk and her friend was just over rubbing my preek. anita if you can read this please come back, i am still waiting fo u. i am a changed man now.
well girls like u na online clout chasers
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Algold: 10:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gone are those days where men pick wife from there parents house... Olosho called wives everywhere... May the boy slice your throat before you learn... Iranu
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by awajis78: 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Die there? Are you being rejected by your family?
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Emeka71(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Layormiii:
even if he bleep all his family members, nothing warrant this typa beating. Haba I hope u insult him wella grin
I was just going to say that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Tenaga: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
You are too young to have a boyfriend for God sake.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Eileene(f): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Denique:

Normally, I'd ignore mentions as this one but seeing your posts suggest you a different person than I thought.

My initial reaction to the guy in question was a joke which he interpreted wrongly.

He had said he called the number displayed by the victim and I rhetorically said to him "You didn't call him. You can't be that petty?!" before going further to air my view on the purported violence. Rather than tell me he didn't understand my statement, he resorted to calling me a who.re which has now been deleted by the mods.

Now, you don't expect me to sing the praises of one who took my banter out of context and started calling me names?
Denique don't bother with those two they've already made up their mind to troll you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by pozehnani(f): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
stacyadams:

Hahaha..u begin to wonder how and where they met

I'm telling you.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by remlet(f): 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is nonsense... U stil dey enjoy d beating na him make u stay wit him. Dis nt love but lust.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
With that amount of hairs on his chest, no way he's not wicked af

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.