Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) (96918 Views)

Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Hisense4life(f): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Why not leave the relationship and run for your life..
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by madridsta007(m): 12:31am On Jan 27, 2021
FutureDecisions:

https://twitter.com/MimiParkson/status/1353993905361088512?s=19

I hope no one puts their mouth in this domestic issue?
If she was really concerned, she would have left him SINCE.

Dont be surprised when they go back together.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Nemesis08(m): 12:39am On Jan 27, 2021
What did you do to him? Let's start from there
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Grateful02(m): 12:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Domestic violence is bad but yet the girl will still go back into the relationship all in the name of love. Who love epp??
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by favour32(m): 1:18am On Jan 27, 2021
She dey friend corporate crase man!
You get luck say na part of ya skin nai he remove.
The next one na ya head.
Be warned.
Run!
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Denique(f): 1:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Eileene:

De.nique don't bother with those two they've already made up their mind to troll you.

I didn't realise this on time. Thank you. smiley
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Timblaze(m): 2:08am On Jan 27, 2021
This is not the first time and u are still with him all this time.thank you. Continue ,we will be waiting for the next video
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Happy2020: 2:13am On Jan 27, 2021
I never trust these women that go running to social media to put their man on blast about something. Were you blasting him publicly when he was sending you money? When he was fuvking you good?

Then why make your private drama a public drama?

Stupid bish

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by bluefilm: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2021
pozehnani:
The kind of guys some ladies date though. This one that looks like a motor park tout too, someones boyfriend? Hm!

Dey dia na.

When the motor park tout use his equipment to rearrange the babe equipment, na dat time you go kwere.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Smile4mee01: 2:32am On Jan 27, 2021
I dont supoort violence in any shape, form or fashion.

But how did we get here sef, when did social media become a place to reporting or announce relationships.

Go to the police station or court pls, that is where you can get help not social media.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by eddypolymer(m): 4:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Idiot girl when your stupid boyfriend was banging that your damn kpekus did you announce it on social media.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Hifeylove: 4:10am On Jan 27, 2021
iPhone and runs babe are like 5&6... what are you doing with vpn on your phone? You must be a yah00 girl ...
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Sirmikky1(m): 5:11am On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:
Before I And My Girlfriend Started dating, i asked her what she likes about me,

because she was the one who simply made the move back then, i guess you understood grin if u don't your wahala,

babe said, she loved me because i'm the crazy type she always wished for,
because i'm smart,
because i'm funny,
because i'm intelligent,
because i'm her type of choice,
coz i'm this
coz i'm that
bla bla bla grin
[b]i now asked her that, what if i stopped being all those things she mentioned nko?[/B]
Really Then, it's either your village people are in control or you were never smart in the first place. coz to me,
i believed she only love those attributes and not the real me, I knew it! The real you is not the smart and intelligent one
i told her and what if i stopped or change being all those things she mentioned will she still love me?

Babe left her mouth agape grin And Said,
I Know You And You Can Never Change grin grin grin

i mean,

you girls just love these guys regardless of what type and species of demon they're made of.

some even love guys coz they spend extravagantly, i mean these are the things that leads to this kind of above predicaments.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Silentgroper(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2021
CocaineLord:
I can never hit a woman...No matter what ❗
Even when she hits u?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Silentgroper(m): 6:08am On Jan 27, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yeah, anything he says will justify bodily harm and bloodshed. If not that Nigerians don't have brains, the person responsible for drawing her blood, no matter what she did, would be in jail.

But there exist men who ask such questions like that above, hence domestic violence must continue.
In jail bcuz of marks on d body, Dz will only hold if females would be thrown in jail 4 slapping a nigga.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by BRATISLAVA: 6:41am On Jan 27, 2021
Silentgroper:
In jail bcuz of marks on d body, Dz will only hold if females would be thrown in jail 4 slapping a nigga.
As usual, another post from a man to justify brutality. Every time a man draws blood, this is all you can come up with. Imaginary scenario in which an imaginary man was slapped to provoke this sight. An imaginary slap is equivalent to battery, to you.

So why don't you report such females imaginarily slapping you instead of drawing their blood in return while acting like you were provoked to and it is your right to battery? You don't even know what crime and rights are, anyway. Your society has destroyed your sense of what is right and what is wrong, what is criminal and what is not, hence you look for ways to justify brutality because life is a battle of dominion over women.

When men can think about what crimes are, then they will stop looking for how to batter women at any given opportunity.

Try this battery BS outside, where people will not side with you because you are a man but because there is a law to be upheld, and you will begin to complain that Nigerian wives report their husbands to the authorities and threaten them with reporting them when you are in jail abroad.

People like you a fellow man will slap you and abuse you, and you will do nothing, but once it's a woman you will see how to kill her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Sirconnect: 7:41am On Jan 27, 2021
And he will tell her I love you grin grin grin okay continue with your love
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by adadike(f): 7:57am On Jan 27, 2021
IprintMONEY:
i met a nairalander like you 2 years a go. she typed exactly this. my purpose was to make her love me the beat her and see if she go leave. i bleeped her in a way no guy don Bleep am before, she loved me auromaically after that day. 2 or 3 weeks, i slap am for stupd reason,, my girl didnt leave. i showed her the comment, she said its just normal online bants. we dated for 2 years . she caught me fuckng her friend and broke up. yes i was drunk and her friend was just over rubbing my preek. anita if you can read this please come back, i am still waiting fo u. i am a changed man now.
well girls like u na online clout chasers
it means u don't know me at all. No matter how good u are on bed, you will dare not raise your hands on me. I rather go with a guy that's not good on bed but will pamper me like a baby. He should forget about being good on bed , I will handle my thing myself.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by afeezkeji(m): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Run for your life
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Queenslander(f): 8:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
it's her choice now..she said the guy has been maltreating him,Y not quit,if not that something is there..
lool, I dunno about that, you'd have to ask her!!
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by IprintMONEY: 8:26am On Jan 27, 2021
adadike:
it means u don't know me at all. No matter how good u are on bed, you will dare not raise your hands on me. I rather go with a guy that's not good on bed but will pamper me like a baby. He should forget about being good on bed , I will handle my thing myself.
can we try it and see tongue
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by peterjulius00(m): 8:29am On Jan 27, 2021
One thing with our sisters is that they love money and big phones, big eyes that landed her there now, she will not still learn for the past mistakes I bet you all. The best thing for her now is to just leave the guy forever and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by adadike(f): 8:44am On Jan 27, 2021
IprintMONEY:
can we try it and see tongue
nothing to try am not the type that cheats
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Chinonye02: 8:57am On Jan 27, 2021
EARN 2000$ just by performing some simple task
No registration required
Just follow the link below
https://isavideo.xyz/279341665096581/
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Psoul(m): 9:00am On Jan 27, 2021
We enjoy so much freedom in this country. There are so many things we do here that if u try half of it in many Western countries, you find yourself in the wrong side of the law.

Let's keep the abuse/assault from that guy one side.
That girl made a very big mistake by posting that guys pic, his full name and phone number online.
That is not the right way to seek redress.
She took laws into her hands.
She assumed the position of the Victim, Accuser, Prosecutor and the Judge.
That can earn her some legal punishment.
We have the law enforcement.
We have the court
She can also get restraining order
What she did may seem write to her and to many others, but that action is totally wrong in the eyes of the law.

I don't even want to talk about that guys case, cos his is a serious matter.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Youngpo413: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2021
adadike:
Boyfriend dare to beat you once, you no dump him, na him he hit you again. My sister, the next time, he will kill u and my own is to type rip. Rubbish
can you dump a rich and generous bf?
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Youngpo413: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2021
Layormiii:
even if he bleep all his family members, nothing warrant this typa beating. Haba I hope u insult him wella grin
No,I congratulated him in stead..
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by adadike(f): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
can you dump a rich and generous bf?
I don't believe in a dating a rich guy coz I hate insults. The ones I met real life had one bad lifestyle or the other , in fact, they made me to believe in hard work and self independent as a woman. So if u are not that cute, humble and hard working guy then you are not for me biko
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Youngpo413: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
You'll see some fine girls and think they have sense.

Just take a look at who this one is dating!
have u seen a sensible fine girl in your whole life.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Youngpo413: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2021
adadike:
I don't believe in a dating a rich guy coz I hate insults. The ones I met real life had one bad lifestyle or the other , in fact, they made me to believe in hard work and self independent as a woman. So if u are not that cute, humble and hard working guy then you are not for me biko
k
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
have u seen a sensible fine girl in your whole life.

I have.
Re: Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) by Youngpo413: 10:01am On Jan 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I have.
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.