Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,499 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) (18040 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by oshonwambada: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:
Let's assume he makes $20 per hour.

If he works for 6 hours per day, that's $120

If he works for 20 days in a week, that's $2,400

If he sends me the $400 on top at the rate of N420 per $, that's N168, 000.

Uncle, ride on sir! We are behind you.
good thing will reach u soon
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by BigDawsNet: 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

With work permit you won't work as a dishwasher

Without work permit you will earn $7-12
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by GodWrites: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
He is an accountant there as u all think

This is his daily routine grin

I'm sure you can't even boast of $1k in your account.

When you start making money legitimately, you'll never undermine any hardworking person.

Kudos to the rich uncle!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by blinking001(m): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Never despise small beginnings

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by aribs(m): 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nothing wrong with the hustle. The son of man did similar back in the day

4 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by adekola72559: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Never despise small beginnings

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by solmusdesigns: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
shocked

Una never hear of dish washing machine?! Forget!!! that job is easy

All he has to do is load plates in a rack and put it in the dish washer

Believe me that's the easiest dollars you'd ever make

7 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Denique(f): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
I started lower than this.

It was a macdonalds. I would wash the very large pans we used for baking with a pressure wash. Soak and do a lot of hard stuff.

At night, i would go to walmart, I was a frozen associate. I was working in a freezer. Loading milk, eggs, meat and other items that customers will buy the next day.

With all the stress, I opened biz for my sisters.

I have a better job now, but even so, my kids will still do these kind of jobs to understand value of money. at 16, they will be earning what average oil workers are earning in nigeria, just by working at fast food.

Keep laughing with your 4% battery.

#NoRegrets.

cc: kriss216, ezzycarter grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Elimon(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hustle na hustle... Seen people with far worst conditions in Nigeria here and cannot even buy a bag of rice....
No pain... No gain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Goldeno(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
and they will come to Nigeria and blame government for not providing jobs.

Is it the US government that they're all working for over there or individuals?

modified.: I notice there is someone or something that is modifying comments online . cos I don't understand how after posting a comment it looks all good at that time and day, but check back after a while and you see a different thing, an incomprehensible comment that is rigged with missing words and letters.

take a screen shot of your comment today then compare it in a month or so time with the online version , you may see wonders
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by emezuo17: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

. Lol, how can he work for 20 days in a week, i thought a week is just 7 days, or is it not the same in usa?

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
You don't even have a job, and you are mocking someone earning in dollars. You are dull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by MMXX: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
There's dignity in labour

The only constant in life is change,you won't do that forever so brace up jare..You there for the money shikena

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Adukpe19(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kontinue......! By the time alawee finish, eye go clear.
Meanwhile this hustle is better than this kopa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Karleb(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
emezuo17:
. Lol, how can he work for 20 days in a week, i thought a week is just 7 days, or is it not the same in usa?

That's an honest mistake. I meant 20 days a months.

3 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by ashawopikin(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

as long as him no thief

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

If he works for 20 days in a weekmonth, that's $2,400

Fixed..

Patiently waiting for my 'thank you!!

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
As long as na honest work and him fit pay him bills, better then being kidnapped for ransom here in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
woleabayo:
fine so far is making his cool cash and met the family needs what is una strees

If the exchange rate of a dollar to naira drops, people will relocate back to Nigeria. They aren't really making big cash, na just the exchange rate.

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fredfr33zy:

If the exchange rate of a dollar to naira drops, people will relocate back to Nigeria. They aren't really making big cash, na just the exchange rate.

Why will they relocate?

Their bills will still be in USD so what is their business with your wishful thinking?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Fredfr33zy(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

Why will they relocate?

Their bills will still be in USD so what is their business with your wishful thinking?

Because they aren't making money as it seems to be.

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Pat081: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can do anything 2make money over dia in USA onlike here no rest of mind
BUSHYANUS:

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by ahiboilandgas: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

so he will not pay rent and taxes from 2400 ...u be learner.

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by optm(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Why do many Nigerians look down on people's hustle? What ever it is you are enjoying now that makes you think you are better of than the other person, you have to realize that it's not of your making o. If life favours you and happens to be easy for you, be grateful because you have limited control over life's events. You could have been the other person.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nazgul: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:

Dollar is N470 not even N420 meaning the exchange rate will be N188,000 cheesy
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Karleb(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Fixed..
Patiently waiting for my 'thank you!!
Thanks. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fredfr33zy:

Because aren't really making money as it seems to be.

you will think so.

Some people relocate for peace of mind, not because of money.

I was earning more in nigeria than now. but i was barely saving enough because of unnecessary expenses. Plus there was fear for my life as a young guy legitimately earning 7 digits.

4 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by davillian(m): 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
Don't be surprised this jobs pays him more than a graduate....

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Fredfr33zy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

you will think so.

Some people relocate for peace of mind, not because of money.

I was earning more in nigeria than now. but i was barely saving enough because of unnecessary expenses. Plus there was fear for my life as a young guy legitimately earning 7 digits.

tah!!!! 7 digits ni peace of mind ko. Guys in this forum can tell lies a lot. If you make 7 digits more reason you will remain in Nigeria and invest well.

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Tomilola360: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dignity of labour grin

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Leshurr(f): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
optm:
Why do many Nigerians look down on people's hustle? What ever it is you are enjoying now that makes you think you are better of than the other person, you have to realize that it's not of your making o. If life favours you and happens to be easy for you, be grateful because you have limited control over life's events. You could have been the other person.

I tire o.. saddest part is, if you check the living conditions of these naysayers, you will find its nothing to write home about.
poverty-stricken nigerians are often quick to count the pockets of those abroad.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering? / Two Nigerian Gay Boys Has Officially Taken To IG To Declare Their Endless Love / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.