Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,489 members, 7,954,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) (18029 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fredfr33zy:

tah!!!! 7 digits ni peace of mind ko. Guys in this forum can tell lies a lot. If you make 7 digits more reason you will remain in Nigeria and invest well.

I was making average 1.3 per month in nigeria. If you want to bet on it, we'll get a middle man and i'll show you my account records.

We'll donate the money you lose to an unemployed nairalander.

How much do you have to lose?

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
guy u dont need to make fun of such a person cos he might be earning more than a person working as a bank manager or staff in one new generation bank in nigeria.Sad as it may seem but then its the truth cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Most of the comments I read sound ridiculous.
There is nowhere like home.
Against all odds,u can make it anywhere.

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
otipoju:
This is what you do when you are

1. Just starting out and do not know your way around
2. Have no educational qualifications from home at all to do office work
3. Have no work permit and so you have to work " under the table"

I cant speak for other countries but 95% of Nigerians working in the US are doing really decent jobs. Nevertheless there is dignity in labour and one should never despise the day of small beginnings.

or probably doing it to carry himself through college
menial jobs are never done on a permanent basis
most of the staffs u see in burger king,kfc,mcdonalds do such job on a temporary basis to see themselves through schools.It is very rare to see someone just relaxing to such a job except such a person has no focus.

4 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Opeyemi04(m): 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
I started lower than this.

It was a macdonalds. I would wash the very large pans we used for baking with a pressure wash. Soak and do a lot of hard stuff.

At night, i would go to walmart, I was a frozen associate. I was working in a freezer. Loading milk, eggs, meat and other items that customers will buy the next day.

With all the stress, I opened biz for my sisters.

I have a better job now, but even so, my kids will still do these kind of jobs to understand value of money. at 16, they will be earning what average oil workers are earning in nigeria, just by working at fast food.

Keep laughing with your 4% battery.

#NoRegrets.
Boss abeg I need a job in oversee help a bro
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Shaolin0147(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
He is an accountant there as u all think

This is his daily routine grin
He still makes more money than Nigeria's civil servants

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Opeyemi04:

you need to dey here to get job easily
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gartol:
nobody will pay you $20 dollars per hour for washing plates though you can get between
$9 to $11 if you are extremely lucky though. You wan kill am send you $400 lol if he adds another $400 that's equivalent to his house rent for
a studio apartment per month
Damn $800 ...the bills are what's consuming the funds ...
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
DSC7:
Lion in the Jungle.....

Dog in the city.....

Survival is the name of the game not flexin wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Opeyemi04(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

you need to dey here to get job easily
Which state u dey for usa
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by MickzyDonald: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

It was a macdonalds. I would wash the very large pans we used for baking with a pressure wash. Soak and do a lot of hard stuff.

At night, i would go to walmart, I was a frozen associate. I was working in a freezer. Loading milk, eggs, meat and other items that customers will buy the next day.

I have a better job now, but even so, my kids will still do these kind of jobs to understand value of money. at 16, they will be earning what average oil workers are earning in nigeria, just by working at fast food.

#NoRegrets.
Which country is that sir, I'd like to be enlightened more about business outside Nigeria
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Thazard(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gartol:
nobody will pay you $20 dollars per hour for washing plates though you can get between
$9 to $11 if you are extremely lucky though. You wan kill am send you $400 lol if he adds another $400 that's equivalent to his house rent for

Gbam
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by H2ho(m): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
EmmySparky:
New York is about $2400...you can get a condo in New Jersey for $600 to 1k$ grin grin
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by H2ho(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Opeyemi04:

apply for Msc
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by khia: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gartol:
Where can he get an apartment for 400 dollars a month, please tell me?

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by meobizy(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
The first step is sorting all those dishes. The second step is hiring two extra hands. Most places aren't so stressful because dishwashing machines do 94% of the work. The standing though, that's enough to break a man down after a week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by khia: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
EmmySparky:

800 is reasonable, in Cali where I live finding a one bedroom apartment for less than $1000 a month is like finding a jewel, plus you have to pay electricity, water, gas and food.
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 11:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
khia:

800i is reasonable, in Cali where I live finding a one bedroom apartment for less than $1000 a month is like finding a jewel.
Damn no wonder my friend told me she can't afford to live in New York...she lives in New Jersey...plus the issue of parking space in New York compared to New jersey
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by EmmySparky(m): 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
H2ho:

New York is about $2400...you can get a condo in New Jersey for $600 to 1k$ grin grin
exactly...a friend of mine lives there...she is even a pharmacy technician...but can't afford to move to New york
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Opeyemi04:

Which state u dey for usa

I dey Manitoba, Canada

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kobicove:

grin
omo the picture funny no be lie cheesy
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
helinues:
grin

Is it possible for one person to wash all this? If yes then that company is stingy
[/s] shatap
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Colony20: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Broad shaggi makes more than this asin like 10 times monthly with all social media money involved. No stress like this involved even in Naija. Wise up.
Check me on YouTube: Classic Beaders & Styles for confirmation. Only one of my YouTube channels.
Get across to me and learn.
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Gartol(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
khia:

Where can he get an apartment for 400 dollars a month, please tell me?
I said double that amount
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by greenskittles: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Karleb:
Let's assume he makes $20 per hour.

If he works for 6 hours per day, that's $120

If he works for 20 days in a month, that's $2,400

If he sends me the $400 on top at the rate of N420 per $, that's N168, 000.

Uncle, ride on sir! We are behind you.
The way you guys just call money sha. If he's not in California, I don't know where in the US a dishwasher will be paid $20/hr. Right now they're even begging President Biden for $15/hour minimum wage.

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by khia: 11:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gartol:
I said double that amount
Oh yeah, I saw that after I made the comment. smiley
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by khia: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
greenskittles:

The way you guys just call money sha. If he's not in California, I don't know where in the US a dishwasher will be paid $20/hr. Right now they're even begging President Biden for $15/hour minimum wage.

He won't be paid that much in Cali either. $15 dollars an hour is nothing in Cali, the cost of living is outrageous. Thank Yah for blessing me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by greenskittles: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gartol:
The person didn't even calculate tax
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by greenskittles: 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
khia:

He won't be paid that much in Cali either.
I was trying to be nice grin who knows, maybe his uncle is washing plates at a fine dining restaurant.
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by greenskittles: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gartol:
If you know where to find an apartment for $800 in Palo Alto please let me know grin
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Frezhkid10(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

#NoRegrets.
...��..see this one converting earnings to naira as if he is going to spend the money in nigeria..tell us the cost of a decent meal there let's re calculate ur earning and see if it worth that of an oil worker in nigeria..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / Who Are The Current Hottest Romance -land Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.