Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) (18025 Views)

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl / See What Queen Aminat Does to Her Captors After A Steamy Hot S*X / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Dreyton36:
Mr OP

He's in a country where you're dreaming of
That's the difference

If you were opportune to be where he is you'll prolly pack phaeces

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Do u know who I am? angry
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Dreyton36: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Do u know who I am? angry

Who you are don't matter to me, that's your personal problem
And I don't even wanna know someone like you at all at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2021
Dreyton36:

Who you are don't matter to me, that's your personal problem
And I don't even wanna know someone like you at all at all

savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Nice one so long it fetches dollars; it's better than crimes.

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2021
optm:
Why do many Nigerians look down on people's hustle? What ever it is you are enjoying now that makes you think you are better of than the other person, you have to realize that it's not of your making o. If life favours you and happens to be easy for you, be grateful because you have limited control over life's events. You could have been the other person.

You dey mind them? Many of them are into yahooyahoo and yahooplus, they don't value hard work anymore.

4 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by jericco1(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Karleb:
Let's assume he makes $20 per hour.

If he works for 6 hours per day, that's $120

If he works for 20 days in a month, that's $2,400

If he sends me the $400 on top at the rate of N420 per $, that's N168, 000.

Uncle, ride on sir! We are behind you.

$20 per hour come on that's too much for such hope. Highest is 7 or 8
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
khia:

He won't be paid that much in Cali either. $15 dollars an hour is nothing in Cali, the cost of living is outrageous. Thank Yah for blessing me.
You and this your yah ehnn. What is your profession?
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by blingxx(m): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
I started lower than this.

It was a macdonalds. I would wash the very large pans we used for baking with a pressure wash. Soak and do a lot of hard stuff.

At night, i would go to walmart, I was a frozen associate. I was working in a freezer. Loading milk, eggs, meat and other items that customers will buy the next day.

With all the stress, I opened biz for my sisters.

I have a better job now, but even so, my kids will still do these kind of jobs to understand value of money. at 16, they will be earning what average oil workers are earning in nigeria, just by working at fast food.

Keep laughing with your 4% battery.

#NoRegrets.

reasons why i need to leave this country no matter what
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Preciousgirl(f): 12:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Op, what's the point?

3 Likes

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by ultramayor: 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
No wonder they all stingy
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Frezhkid10:

A 1m house rent in nigeria will get u either a duplex or an exquistely furnished apartment...bros are u living in a duplex in canada??
A $10 meal is not a decent meal bro...that's equivalent to eating in a middle class restaurant in nigeria...

I was living in a townhouse which is approx. to a duplex. Now I have my own house. Still paying for it though.
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

Hire purchase drivers in Nigeria remit $50 a week , same with those on weekly rents in Nigeria , how can u remit 120$ a week in Nigeria on hire purchase ? That's about 60k

That's what it is friend.

You can buy a new car and pay every two weeks not even weekly.

Look at this one, $65 weekly

That is $130 every 2 weeks.

130 x 360 (Canadian Dollars) = 46,800 every two weeks. Less than what a naija driver remits.

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Commotfornigeri: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...��..see this one converting earnings to naira as if he is going to spend the money in nigeria..tell us the cost of a decent meal there let's re calculate ur earning and see if it worth that of an oil worker in nigeria..

already did, read up.
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Aksnoopy: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Goldeno:
and they will come to Nigeria and blame government for not providing jobs.

Is US government they're all working for over there in individuals?
Do you have sense at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by WoundedLamb: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Frezhkid10:
..an engineering technician is paid 750k per month...

OK... At a glance, that's almost the minimum wage in Alberta, Canada (C$15/hour). I'd have liked to calculate savings after monthly expenses to have a better understanding of the actually value but I don't have enough details regarding the cost of things in Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Goldeno(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Do you have sense at all? undecided
what is this thing quoting me?

tell me one country they've help that's OK today, even Israel has lost something, like free will, whatever they want too they mus consult them, it all started with a simple extension of military help.

BTW don't quote me again, I don't interact with daft beings
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by majamajic(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

That's what it is friend.

You can buy a new car and pay every two weeks not even weekly.

Look at this one, $65 weekly

That is $130 every 2 weeks.

130 x 360 (Canadian Dollars) = 46,800 every two weeks. Less than what a naija driver remits.

Wow that's nice and better than the offer we have here
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Frezhkid10(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
WoundedLamb:

OK... At a glance, that's almost the minimum wage in Alberta, Canada (C$15/hour). I'd have liked to calculate savings after monthly expenses to have a better understanding of the actually value but I don't have enough details regarding the cost of things in Nigeria.

Thanks.
...okay with that amount the individual will have an exquistely furnished apartment, a car..provide decent meals for himself and his family and still have savings of about 200k..
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by WoundedLamb: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...okay with that amount the individual will have an exquistely furnished apartment, a car..provide decent meals for himself and his family and still have savings of about 200k..

Reall? That's great. Then there's nothing to compare. The minimum wage earner in Alberta has to live in a one bedroom apartment to have any savings. The guy you quoted was obviously exaggerating then. I think a good comparison would be between similar jobs. Like the 'oil worker's technician over there and a software engineer here (since oil is booming there while IT is booming here). That's where the western world would have an upper hand. And to be fair, a lot of Nigerians that come here actually do office jobs and earn well above the minimum wage. Others do jobs considered "health threatening" like truck driving, construction, etc. and they're also very well paid.
Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by larrypourl(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Frezhkid10:

A 1m house rent in nigeria will get u either a duplex or an exquistely furnished apartment...bros are u living in a duplex in canada??
A $10 meal is not a decent meal bro...that's equivalent to eating in a middle class restaurant in nigeria...

Bros, which part of naija u dey, with the country present realities, 1m can't even get you 2 bedroom apartments in some location at Lagos, Abj even Ibadan sef, house rent don over cost now. Got friends that got apartments of 2 bedrooms in Abj at 1.5 -2m and you'll have to furnish the apartment yourself.
The country is getting messier daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Your Rich Uncle Does To Survive In US (photo) by Ebomite1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Karleb:
Let's assume he makes $20 per hour.

If he works for 6 hours per day, that's $120

If he works for 20 days in a month, that's $2,400

If he sends me the $400 on top at the rate of N420 per $, that's N168, 000.

Uncle, ride on sir! We are behind you.
ALL WAY NA WAY IS BETTER THAN NIGERIA WHERE A BANKER OR OTHER PROFFESSION DON'T EARN UPTO THAT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D / Why Are Some Men So Quick To Label Women Gold-diggers? Does Love Mean Poverty/suffering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.