Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married (4137 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Gabs4mine(m): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2021
to be frank with the situation of this country there is possibility of some guys not getting married at thier twenties
now the question is that you as a guy who graduated at the age of 25 or 26 managing a peanut job and age is not on your side my question is that hope it wont be too late if you are getting married at age like 35 or 38
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Ashirawealthy1(f): 12:21am On Jan 27, 2021
How old is the alaffin of oyo and the likes of ned nwoko. Just make money, who cares if ya in your late 70s?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Gabs4mine(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2021
imagine you are 60 and your first born is 10 years old
Ashirawealthy1:
How old is the alaffin of oyo and the likes of ned nwoko.
Just make money, who cares if ya in your late 70s?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 12:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Finish school at 21 and get married at 25? Enjoy life a bit longer my friend. Even if you're financially buoyant as a guy, I would advise you don't jump into marriage too soon. There's a lot to enjoy as a single man. Enjoy it while you can.

Personally, I intend to enjoy my life and explore the explorables. Then when I'm 35 and had my fun, I would find a decent lady from ages 18-24 to settle down with

Olajydeey:

See Ya mouth, You would find a decent lady? All the ones you've trashed out nko?..

What A Selfish world,we live In mhen
<smiles>...and what oracle revealed the bolded to you? Pot calling kettle black. For your info I'm still a virgin and I intend to lose my virginity later. I'm not your average fvckboy and I don't intend to be one. Don't know about you...

23 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Olajydeey: 1:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:
Finish school at 21 and getting married at 25? Enjoy life a bit longer my friend. Even if you're financially buoyant as a guy, I would advise you don't jump into marriage too soon. There's a lot to enjoy as a single man. Enjoy it while you can.

Personally, I intend to enjoy my life and explore the explorables. Then when I'm 35 and had my fun, I would find a decent lady from ages 18-24 to settle down with.

See Ya mouth, You would find a decent lady? All the ones you've trashed out nko?..

35 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by yomi007k(m): 1:44am On Jan 27, 2021
Marriage has less benefits, if any at all for the man.

Na woman dey gain pass for marriage.

As a man, dont make it a priority.

10 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by tit(f): 1:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Gabs4mine:

That is if you are locky.
Once a man pass 40, he cannot have the power to pump belle. All these over 40 bros wey their wife get belle, your wife dey give you helper. Talk of dna and see how she go vex.
Alaffn cannot do dna on his children's. The queens will set bornfire to the palace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Gabs4mine(m): 2:09am On Jan 27, 2021
not true bro even at 50 a man will b pump wella
tit:

Once a man pass 40, he cannot have the power to pump belle. All these over 40 bros wey their wife get belle, your wife dey give you helper. Talk of dna and see how she go vex.
Alaffn cannot do dna on his children's. The queens will set bornfire to the palace.

13 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by LikeAking: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2021
If you marry 25 and below you married at the right time.

Every thing in life get time. If person marry too late e no good.

Its not about making money bf marriage, e no guarantee any hapiness.

If a man marry after 30, he has missed his most important marriage years on earth.

Any marriage above 30, n management...

The youthful elixir (The real spice of the marriage) is gone.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 27, 2021
tit:

except if the man messes up his youth by engaging in hard drugs and other unhealthy issues or he was affliceted with untreated std then he will be unable to perform if he is over 40.Ned Nwoko is over 60 and he still dem pump woman belle cheesy.Live a healthy lifestyle and avoid all these sex enhancing drugs and hard drugs like trams and others and even in ur 70s u will still be kicking and pumping cheesy
All those our great great grand fathers in old times even in old age were still agile but nowardays when a man don reach 35 he will be feeling effects of old age and other wahala diseases.wetin dat one tell u cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 27, 2021
and those of u guys rushing into marriage as soon as u don with nysc biko have something stable doing before rushing into marriage and wen u want to have kids have the ones u can take care of.Some of u go just enter into marriage without any plans start to dey pump out pickin all over the place then next thing una go dey bother person to give una money dat u never feed pickin this morning or u no see money for school fees.If u broke and jobless how u able to still get erection shocked shocked.the thing no dey worry u for mind?
na wao cheesy
most important thing have the children u able to cater for... not spilling children all over the place and begging ppl to give u money to feed the kids

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 27, 2021
LikeAking:
If you marry 25 and below you married at the right time.

Every thing in life get time. If person marry too late e no good.

Its not about making money bf marriage, e no guarantee any hapiness.

(The real spice of the marriage) is gone.

Its about having a stable job and able to cater for ur new family.dats the most important thing

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 27, 2021
No. A man can marry any time he wants but it's good to have kids on time so one doesn't pay primary school fees with pension money. This is why I am currently looking for a girl I will pay to have just a son for me because I'm not ready for any marriage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by yomi007k(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2021
tit:

Fat lie. Ask Ned Nwoko.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by yomi007k(m): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2021
Gabs4mine:

Imagine you are 30 and you have kids with so much bills chasing you that you now look like 45.

grin

22 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 27, 2021
yomi007k:

Imagine you are 30 and you have kids with so much bills chasing you that you now look like 45.

grin
grin grin
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by shege45: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:
Finish school at 21 and getting married at 25? Enjoy life a bit longer my friend. Even if you're financially buoyant as a guy, I would advise you don't jump into marriage too soon. There's a lot to enjoy as a single man. Enjoy it while you can.

Personally, I intend to enjoy my life and explore the explorables. Then when I'm 35 and had my fun, I would find a decent lady from ages 18-24 to settle down with.
E be like you dey read my mind. I’m currently 27 and not stressing about it. Na 34-35 i wan marry. Then marry girl of 20-25

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by lastchild: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Gabs4mine:
to be frank with the situation of this country there is possibility of some guys not getting married at thier twenties
now the question is that you as a guy who graduated at the age of 25 or 26 managing a peanut job and age is not on your side my question is that hope it wont be too late if you are getting married at age like 35 or 38
a man does not have biological clock, his time ends when he dies

4 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
How old is the alaffin of oyo and the likes of ned nwoko.
Just make money, who cares if ya in your late 70s?
hey
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 7:31am On Jan 27, 2021
Olajydeey:

<smiles>...and what oracle revealed the bolded to you? Pot calling kettle black. For your info I'm still a virgin and I intend to lose my virginity later. I'm not your average fvckboy and I don't intend to be one. Don't know about you...

P. S. - I don't give a shit if you think I’m lying

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Sonnobax15(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2021
cool
Age is just a mere number...

As for me,35 should be okay... That's if you've got something good doing with your life....

No go let anyone ginger you enter armed robbers motor finish, then,them go Cor drop you, drive leave for express

I've an elder brother of about 40years who now looks older than our father due to the fact that he got married too early without a reliable source of income.....

Societal pressure may be a big factor,but las las,na who dance to their tunes nai dey suffer am.

12 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Isaacvin(m): 7:43am On Jan 27, 2021
lefulefu:
and those of u guys rushing into marriage as soon as u don with nysc biko have something stable doing before rushing into marriage and wen u want to have kids have the ones u can take care of.Some of u go just enter into marriage without any plans start to dey pump out pickin all over the place then next thing una go dey bother person to give una money dat u never feed pickin this morning or u no see money for school fees.If u broke and jobless how u able to still get erection shocked shocked.the thing no dey worry u for mind?
na wao cheesy
most important thing have the children u able to cater for... not spilling children all over the place and begging ppl to give u money to feed the kids

More wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2021
shege45:
E be like you dey read my mind. I’m currently 27 and not stressing about it. Na 34-35 i wan marry. Then marry girl of 20-25
You're doing just fine. Don't let small minds discourage you or put yourself behind because you want to please society. Let society call you rich before they call you married

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by olusegun60036: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2021
Marriage has less benefits, if any at all for the man.Na woman dey gain pass for marriage. As a man, dont make it a priority.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by SkyRicks: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
No. A man can marry any time he wants but it's good to have kids on time so one doesn't pay primary school fees with pension money. This is why I am currently looking for a girl I will pay to have just a son for me because I'm not ready for any marriage.

My type. Just invite over get the did done claim the babe and move on while your mom takes care of the baby. Just hussle up flex life marriage is a scam for men simple

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by phelonrays: 8:21am On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
No. A man can marry any time he wants but it's good to have kids on time so one doesn't pay primary school fees with pension money . This is why I am currently looking for a girl I will pay to have just a son for me because I'm not ready for any marriage.

Hmmmm... gringrin

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by doscar(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:

I think this is the best any career wise man can do, to save emotional and mental stress from derailing you. C.Rinaldo is a perfect example
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Shortyyy(f): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Marriage is one overrated thing.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:35am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't know..
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by kizwid(m): 8:43am On Jan 27, 2021
tit:

how dumb can you be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by mascot345: 8:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:

confirm. u get brain. My girlfriend is 21.. I am 34.
she is too fresh ,,, tall and chubby. That babe na everything o.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 9:01am On Jan 27, 2021
mascot345:

confirm. u get brain. My girlfriend is 21.. I am 34.
she is too fresh ,,, tall and chubby. That babe na everything o.
Congrats Sir. May you be happier in your marital life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You’re Not Careful In ABUJA You’ll Hit 40 Years With Nothing But Pictures / Nigerian Girls Are Beggars! / Love Making And Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.