Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married (4165 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Liposure: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Man! I'm loving the various schools of thought on this thread. Its like a new day has come.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Ashirawealthy1(f): 11:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
SkyRicks:

My type. Just invite over get the did done claim the babe and move on while your mom takes care of the baby. Just hussle up flex life marriage is a scam for men simple
claim the baby indeed, chai you are very stupid ooo
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by SkyRicks: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

claim the baby indeed, chai you are very stupid ooo
find train him at the end he will look for his daddy stupidity itself.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 28, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:

You are stupid, dumb, daft and allergic to corrections.

It seems your brain is non-existent plus you stink of poverty.
Olosho, shut your dirty trap.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by tit(f): 4:23am On Jan 28, 2021
kizwid:

how dumb can you be?

before you show your smartness, go do dna for your childrens make we see
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by CalmElder(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol I always thought you were enlightened, Why searching for a baby mama?? You are definitely searching for future problem and unending drama. Save up, build up your bank account and save yourself the stress by opting for "SURROGATE" and have peace of mind. It's kinda costly though but It's worth every penny.......

Any idea on how to get surrogate?
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2021
I can't tell you but its good growing up side by side and watching your kids. it's even good you see there own children and its even much better to see your great grandchildren before you answer the call!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Indian Lesbian Girls Having Fun In Room Goes Viral / My Fiancee Is Cheating On Me How Do I Catch Her? 2 / His Ex Set Fire on him (graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.