Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married (4175 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 27, 2021
tit:

That is if you are locky.
Once a man pass 40, he cannot have the power to pump belle. All these over 40 bros wey their wife get belle, your wife dey give you helper. Talk of dna and see how she go vex.
Alaffn cannot do dna on his children's. The queens will set bornfire to the palace.
A 70 years old man can father children.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by TrueHeart365(m): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Unlike the woman who's prime is between 18-25, a man's prime is between 30-45. At this age, the man should have enough experience with women and financial stability to start considering settling down.

A man marrying below 30 is only wasting his prime for the benefit of the woman and may end up experiencing the worst mid-life crisis.

35-40 is the best time for you to settle down. You can have kids and be responsible without marriage. Na pikin man just need. No be woman.

Make money, have kids, be responsible for them and enjoy life like Dino

6 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by GetMeRight: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
No. A man can marry any time he wants but it's good to have kids on time so one doesn't pay primary school fees with pension money. This is why I am currently looking for a girl I will pay to have just a son for me because I'm not ready for any marriage.

A child or a son? Who determines the sex of the child? You don't sound educated at all.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

A child or a son? Who determines the sex of the child? You don't sound educated at all.
Yes, a son. You are daft and your education is useless for not knowing that it's possible to determine the sex of a child if a woman reads her ovulation cycle well.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by VictorUSA(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:
Finish school at 21 and get married at 25? Enjoy life a bit longer my friend. Even if you're financially buoyant as a guy, I would advise you don't jump into marriage too soon. There's a lot to enjoy as a single man. Enjoy it while you can.

Personally, I intend to enjoy my life and explore the explorables. Then when I'm 35 and had my fun, I would find a decent lady from ages 18-24 to settle down with.

Modified: For those feeling negative about my comment I just want you to know that...

I don't give a fvck...
you're already feeling guilty
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 11:14am On Jan 27, 2021
VictorUSA:
you're already feeling guilty
Judge people by their actions not their words...
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by VictorUSA(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2021
There is no age too late for a man...but that does not mean untill u're 700-year-old u begin thinking of marriage....but also dont rush into it.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Reex12(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2021
no there isnt angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by VictorUSA(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:

Judge people by their actions not their words...
How am I supposed to see ur action?
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
VictorUSA:
How am I supposed to see ur action?
You tell me...
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Habeyy(m): 11:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:

You're doing just fine. Don't let small minds discourage you or put yourself behind because you want to please society. Let society call you rich before they call you married
Word

"Let Society call you rich before they call you married"
Bless up broda

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2021
Habeyy:
Word
"Let Society call you rich before they call you married" Bless up broda

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Karleb(m): 11:54am On Jan 27, 2021
I love the way men on this thread think.
No hustler should marry below 30 years of age. It's a trap, don't fall for it!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by CalmElder(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
lefulefu:
and those of u guys rushing into marriage as soon as u don with nysc biko have something stable doing before rushing into marriage and wen u want to have kids have the ones u can take care of.Some of u go just enter into marriage without any plans start to dey pump out pickin all over the place then next thing una go dey bother person to give una money dat u never feed pickin this morning or u no see money for school fees.If u broke and jobless how u able to still get erection shocked shocked.the thing no dey worry u for mind?
na wao cheesy
most important thing have the children u able to cater for... not spilling children all over the place and begging ppl to give u money to feed the kids

Some of my peoples children now look at as a wicked uncle because of this.
Their fathers started what they weren't prepared for, na uncles dem dey blame, me sef need help.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:

<smiles>...and what oracle revealed the bolded to you? Pot calling kettle black. For your info I'm still a virgin and I intend to lose my virginity later. I'm not your average fvckboy and I don't intend to be one. Don't know about you...

P. S. - I don't give a shit if you think I’m lying
undecided undecided
Virginnn!!!! undecided
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chii59:
undecided undecided
Virginnn!!!! undecided
Don't sound so surprised. I actually haven't had sex.
Yes we exist
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by blingxx(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
tit:

That is if you are locky.
Once a man pass 40, he cannot have the power to pump belle. All these over 40 bros wey their wife get belle, your wife dey give you helper. Talk of dna and see how she go vex.
Alaffn cannot do dna on his children's. The queens will set bornfire to the palace.

ned and alaafin of oyo no pass 40 abi ?
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mikester:

Don't sound so surprised. I actually haven't had sex.
Yes we exist
Cool.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Gabs4mine(m): 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
if we are to look into it before most Nigerian Guys get stable Financial is mostly around 30+ so nobody should blame me that im still single meanwhile im 32

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by VictorUSA(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
GetMeRight:

There's a scientific method by which one can determine one's child gender!
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Mikester: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chii59:
Cool.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Abudu2000(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
mascot345:

confirm. u get brain. My girlfriend is 21.. I am 34.
she is too fresh ,,, tall and chubby. That babe na everything o.
hahahaha funny u. Where are finding such treasures, my own be like man for ground. Who did I offend to deserve her?
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by ERCROSS(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
TrueHeart365:
Unlike the woman who's prime is between 18-25, a man's prime is between 30-45. At this age, the man should have enough experience with women and financial stability to start considering settling down.

A man marrying below 30 is only wasting his prime for the benefit of the woman and may end up experiencing the worst mid-life crisis.

35-40 is the best time for you to settle down. You can have kids and be responsible without marriage. Na pikin man just need. No be woman.

Make money, have kids, be responsible for them and enjoy life like Dino

Enlighten me, please. Why do men need kids?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by CsRockefeller(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
LikeAking:
If you marry 25 and below you married at the right time.

Every thing in life get time. If person marry too late e no good.

Its not about making money bf marriage, e no guarantee any hapiness.

If a man marry after 30, he has missed his most important marriage years on earth.

Any marriage above 30, n management...

The youthful elixir (The real spice of the marriage) is gone.

You have spoken like a true king.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Gabs4mine:
to be frank with the situation of this country there is possibility of some guys not getting married at thier twenties
now the question is that you as a guy who graduated at the age of 25 or 26 managing a peanut job and age is not on your side my question is that hope it wont be too late if you are getting married at age like 35 or 38

Well for Men, No Age Is too late but I can't say the same for the Vagina people........

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
No. A man can marry any time he wants but it's good to have kids on time so one doesn't pay primary school fees with pension money. This is why I am currently looking for a girl I will pay to have just a son for me because I'm not ready for any marriage.

Lol I always thought you were enlightened, Why searching for a baby mama?? You are definitely searching for future problem and unending drama. Save up, build up your bank account and save yourself the stress by opting for "SURROGATE" and have peace of mind. It's kinda costly though but It's worth every penny.......

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by tnerro1(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
As a man, you can marry anytime but it’s advisable to do it early, so you can have enough time God willing, to hustle for them, but women should marry early. One of my female boss in the office, if you see her daughter, you will think it’s her sister. Married early had kids early and had enough time to get her body back. That woman is so hot, if she wants, she fit collect her daughter boyfriend self grin
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by CsRockefeller(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Poverty just oozing from this thread.

Lol "a man shouldn't get married if he is below 30" that's poverty speaking my brothers smiley
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Lol I always thought you were enlightened, Why searching for a baby mama?? You are definitely searching for future problem and unending drama. Save up, build up your bank account and save yourself the stress by opting for "SURROGATE" and have peace of mind. It's kinda costly though but It's worth every penny.......
Did you read baby mama anywhere in my post? When I said "pay to have", your "enlightened brain should have told you I was referring to surrogates.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
Did you read baby mama anywhere in my post? When I said "pay to have", your "enlightened brain should have told you I was referring to surrogates.

No "Sensible and Enlightened Person" who knows about Surrogacy will Publicly Just say he Is looking for a girl to pay. Surrogacy Is done discreetly by "Professionals" not an Individual thing. Just admit you made a mistake and you don't really know how Surrogacy works. Take correction bye bye.......

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
Nonexistent2:
No. A man can marry any time he wants but it's good to have kids on time so one doesn't pay primary school fees with pension money. [s]This is why I am currently looking for a girl I will pay to have just a son for me[/s] because I'm not ready for any marriage.
Re: Is There Any Age Too Late For A Man To Get Married by Liposure: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
mascot345:

confirm. u get brain. My girlfriend is 21.. I am 34.
she is too fresh ,,, tall and chubby. That babe na everything o.
bonapetit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Business Can I Invest 2 Million Naira / As A Christian, Have You Ever Falling In Love With A Muslim? / Weight Loss Journey. Before And After* Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.