Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (72133 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by iforkformoney(f): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2021
x
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Oga rest and quote me with your main male handle. I am not responsible for your understanding. grin

It is one of the op's alternate account grin rogavo Abi I lie.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Karlebolu(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2021
lastchild:
guys who criticize this thread are the ones who feel less attractive

That's how people are.

Jealousy is in the DNA of Nigerians.

It's call crab mentality.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2021
lastchild:
guys who criticize this thread are the ones who feel less attractive

But some of we ladies have made our points too. An affirmation to their criticism. It's not out of jealousy but the reality to many of us. Fine boy kor fine boy ni. Infact fine boys easily pass for gays to me.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Forbes 30 Under 30: Meet Omoha Nduka, 25-Years-Old Nigerian real Estate Billionaire

Men such as this we ladies find attractive. Those who have something to show as life achievement.

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by OwenJesse27(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Toks2008:

See guy I presume you are in your 20s,at that point you can't run from them cos they will always come after you.

My advise to you is not to make the mistake I made... I was doing lovey duvey and holy holy until I left that stage.

If you can use your fine boy to attract Billionaire pickin don't slack... There is nothing bad if you use your looks gain a vantage position in life as long as you are not going to use and dump the lady.

When babes dey rush me that time I dey do mumu mumu... Please use your head.

I will never forget the Pretty hausa billionaire daughter that was on my neck in my 20s...i go dey slack abi nah Cynthia wey tell me sey money is not a problem during my NYSC wey I tell sey I'm in a relationship... Omo I don mumu in the past walahi.
Thanks for your advice am in my 20s
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Hoodyrich(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2021
yanabasee1:

What if I don't want to look good?
Every muscular man has these attrativeness regardless of facial beauty provided you are not less than for feets.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

lol. its obvious he is young. leave am make he enjoy him early 20s. lol.
True. Some of us have been there before. Girls giving you the green light. Some can't stand you and some can't get enough of you. He should enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Deicide: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2021
I think what females consider as Handsom has something to do with a guys Height?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by eastOFwest(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2021
Guy, it gets to a point where no matter how fine you are, fine girls would not want to be with you if your lack of funds will bring stress to their life. You mentioned girls 17 to 22. Lol, girls that age don't know anything. They don't even understand themselves well or what they want, constantly building castles in the sky. They are only responding to hormones hence constantly thinking about sex. At that age they are ready to jump keke with you, steal from their parents for you or do abortion every month for you. If you are "fine" and within their age range, of course you'll be smashing for free. Even if you no fine sef but confident, "happening guy" with sweet mouth, you'll still be smashing for free. When they hit their mid 20s they start look at other things too that involve money. In fact the fineness in most cases will be a secondary or non issue. If she's not money minded then it'll be things like "can he smash well?", "is he nice and stress free?", "does he make me feel good?" etc.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by lastchild: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

But some of we ladies have made our points too. An affirmation to their criticism. It's not out of jealousy but the reality to many of us. Fine boy kor fine boy ni. Infact fine boys easily pass for gays to me.
well, they might be right, but am 100% sure that the op is right, fineboy get girls without spending money

the only thing that supercedes fineboy in getting girls without spending money is fame

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by lastchild: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
all these guys mentioning money money money, what about the daughters of dangotes, Adenugas, otedolas, are they looking for men because of money?

fine boys gets the girls, except the ones who lack game, and the ones who think they are fine but not

beside, no one is totally fine in everyone's eyes, so fineboy is based on individual perspectives, no matter how you fine, as long as you are light skinned, you are not fine in my mother's eyes

I don't know wetin light skin nedum people do her
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
lookingfly:
got leave that thing, she nyash and boobiiooo. as for the face, na to use pillow cover am cheesy
hmm na where u see d yansh? cheesy
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Bodyodour: 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
PreciousGurl:

From your comments so far on this topic I deduced that you are trying to ridicule the girls who called out to the OP just because they are boarding a Keke.
You are trying to make it look like the only girls the OP get are some broke ass or not-so-well-to-do set of girls.

So does boarding a public transport imply that one is poor or not well to do?

Even Bill Gates once walked down to a roadside eatry to get his meal and no one freted over it.

So those that make Bill less a billionaire that he is?

Very shallow thinking I must say.
intelligent talk.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Femzaremz:
actually i disagree with u! Just google cr7 2008 ballon d'or and cr7 2017 ballon d'or! There is a big difference!
we are saying the same thing
U saying he looked way better in 2017 than he 2008 and I am saying as he gets older he gets better looking
Na d same thing we dey yarn
D only thing that can depreciate a guy's appearance as he gets older is if he indulges in too much alcohol or drugs

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by OGWILLS123: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Every Nairander will be claiming 5yn boy today undecided grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by HRMK: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
UNFORTUNATELLY,UR NOT THE TYPE ANY REASONABLE LADY SHULD AV AS HUBBY!IF SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER SANITY!!
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Femzaremz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
we are saying the same thing
U saying he looked way better in 2017 than he 2008 and I am saying as he gets older he gets better looking
Na d same thing we dey yarn
D only thing that can depreciate a guy's appearance as he gets older is if he indulges in too much alcohol or drugs
lol! I mean he looked better in 2008 than 2017!
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by enonche85(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
Most guys saying dj cuppy is attractive are only saying that cos her dad is rich.if let's say her parents where not dat rich they won't look her way..as for the other things u said u are on point

Bross, DJ Cuppy is beautiful jor!
See as everywhere full!! grin cheesy
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Candycrushy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
yanabasee1:

What if, I don't want to look good??
You must o
It's not a matter of choice...it's compulsory
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

A good looking guy will not only have a free access to free puna but will authoritatively have her service in his palm any time any day...

Free towtow,you go fvck
Free breast,you go suck
Different s*x styles,you go experience......

Fine boy be like government work.....once you fine finish,to dey knack girls no go be your problem..
Imagine u fine come get moni join
Full package

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by cliffypatt(m): 4:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Word
lagusboyyy:
I also noticed this,its average looking ladies that do bodly give good looking guys greenlight.

The extremely beautiful ladies dont give a damn about your fine face,they are mostly after the good life,which involves lot of money.

Reason for this: They always know that they have lot of options,unlike the not so pretty ladies.

FACT: Handsome guys HOOK not so beautiful ladies.

Beautiful ladies HOOK not so handsome guys.

MY OPINION: Nobody is ugly,we are all wonderful creatures. Thats why i avoid using the UGLY word.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by LINTUNE(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lol...if na so, baba God take away my fine boy and give me money ....there is more to life than receiving unnecessary attention from women...op na small pikin de reason the way u de reason..
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by tunnex190: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
@Op

Dey there dey feel happy because of Kitty-Cat. Won ti fi iho GBA gbogbo ogo ara e lo.

They hava taken all your glory and you are happy. You think it's every woman you are supposed to sleep with. Aye ti n she e.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Only a stupid girl will start sleeping with a man because of good looks mtchew
seconded angry
The extremely foolish ones

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by MikeofKd(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
All these ones coming here to say, fine boy without money is useless are probably really ugly mofos. Even Jesus was attractive .
Being attractive is always a bonus, one time in my life I was at the bank and jeez every girl there was staring at me ,I felt shy and quickly dashed to the rest room to check myself ,I was completely okay ,I realised they were only staring cause I was attractive ,so many more I cant say here ,I've had days when I got employed without being interviewed ,well I guess it was attractiveness at work plus I'm a really smooth talker .
When u have money girls would rush u yen yen yen I know but it only cause of ur money mumu ,wen d money finish dem go japa ,but wen uve gat good looks trust me it more harder for a girl to leave u especially wen u have a good character with it , money would always come to everyone ,ugly or fine so stop using money to feel bossy for your ugly asses ,just work on being wonderful valuable persons kappish.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by yanabasee1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hoodyrich:

Every muscular man has these attrativeness regardless of facial beauty provided you are not less than for feets.

Don't mind me....Was catching cruise oh....

I am handsome and I have broad shoulders and I am 6ft taller, I keep beards and I live happy and single.....

I don't post me on social media....But seems you actually believed that I was ugly!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by yanabasee1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Candycrushy:
You must o It's not a matter of choice...it's compulsory

Lol...... you make me to laugh real hard......
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Happy2020: 3:04am On Jan 31, 2021
What a fuvking idiot. Rolls eyes.
Go sit TF down.
Nobody cares about your looks.

You’re obviously an azz
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Kilishihunter: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Deeem
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Gaint50: 6:07am On Jan 31, 2021
From my mind set being a fine boy doesn't actually matter. What matters is will u be able to catter for yourself and her? cause with time you will understand that 90‰ of women are only move by what we as a man can offer or gain from us, "which is money" fine boy without money is a problem...
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by lebete3000: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Toniaife:
And some ladies are afraid of falling in love with fine boys o, most especially the Yoruba ones.

They get too much attention from other girls, so they end up becoming flirts.

See as you fine finish, brown skinned girl. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / Her Ex-Boyfriends All Ran Away Because Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.