Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (72179 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by lebete3000: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2021
lefulefu:
exactly grin grin grin grin

So would you say Obama is a handsome man?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by lebete3000: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2021
doctorherbal366:
All works and no play makes jack a dull boy,

so let me play a little bit here and have fun a bit,

listen to me all of you and listen to me good!

ugly folks will rush off to say without money you cant bed a girl,

hmm you know what

that's a big blatant lies,

ugly folks will compensate themselves by saying girls are attracted to rich men,

well in my own case girls naturally loves money but will still prefer a good looking guy to a rich fellow any day any time,

anyone opposing all what i say is either one of those ugly folks who keeps saying money is everything,

who told you we don't know money is everything?
with money i can buy the whole of Bahamas
with money i can become the president of south Africa.

so you guys should please keep shut!

this are things you ugly folks keep on saying that's why girls will see it fits to not to even look your side,

i got one close ugly face buddy who spends nothing less than 20k just to bleep girls,

but a nice looking handsome guy wont spend up to 2k just to bleep that same babe the ugly buddy spent on,

girls are attracted to pretty faces too!

although some girl told me i was kind of too cute and have a baby face upon all this my beards.

two girls told me that in the space of 2 weeks so yall ugly folks should shut the damn up!

girls are gingered to follow rich guys because of the way all this ugly folks come here to spoil market for the fine handsome guys,
saying
( if you no get money hide your face)

if you no get money kill you there!

i will repeat this again

if you no get money hide your face kill you there!

that's a blatant lie been told and sang everyday by those ugly mofos.

A.K.A UGLY FOLKS

i repeat

A.K.A UGLY FOLKS

who told you a fine handsome guy should hide his face because he does not have money?

its only all this ugly folks that will keep inventing all this lies everywhere.

oh you guys have forgotten that pretty girls also do spend money on their pretty looking boyfriends too.

are you surprised?

girls also spend good amount of money just to be with a handsome guy and you ugly folks will still come here to say trash just to compensate yourselfs.

shame on you if you are ugly and still rich,
with all your riches and reckless spendings just know this.

no matter how much you spend money on pretty ladies sorry to say this,

it will still surely return back and be spent lavishly on the handsome guy your pretty lady is dating secretly behind your back.

get that into you ugly skull,

because no matter the amount of love you ugly folks have with a pretty lady,
she will surely cheat on you and spend all those money you gave her on her handsome boyfriend

because no one really wants to be seen around with a ugly gorrila or one ugly looking folk

so in all this i mean to say this LOUD,

you ugly folks should kiss the truth and keep on compensating your ugly looks with having too much money!

you are just only giving yourself false hopes.

had it been Davido your grandmaster who sang that useless song wasn't born rich,

by now that crap head of a guy would have been crying everyday because of lack of ladies in his life.

the ugly celebrity mofo is just even lucky he came from a very rich family,

just to tell you guys that upon all the money he has,
the scrumb head still suffers in the hands of ladies.
that's why he sang that song but yall ugly folks will never understand your ugly celebrity mofo is dieing inside with all his money he has,

why did wixkid not sing that kind of useless song?

ask me why?

so yall ugly folks should just shut the damn up!

do you think that ugly davido or a frog voice who sang that song in his life time can ever bed Rihanna?

upon all his loud mouth been called baba olowo.

too much money!

Rihanna will surely dish his ass because all his wealth is not even enough for her to spend in a single day,

and the crump coward is also damn ugly!

but yall will be blinded by this truth because he is rich here in nigeria!

kiss the truth

mean while wixkid with all his handsomeness never waisted his time bedding Niccky minaj.

thats why tiwa savage can kill anyone just to get in with wixkid,

tonto dike even went as far as to buy wixkid a brand new car.

how many pretty ladies bought cars for davido?

how many?

yall ugly folks should just shut the damn up for good!

and compensate your ugliness with having too much money to bed a girl.

big lies everywhere from all yall ugly folks.

capish fellas!

So much rubbish in a long epistle.

First na Nicki minaj you say Wizkid bed, then it became Tiwa Savage again.

For your information Davido is actually more handsome than Wizkid, kill yourself!
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by DontBullshitMe: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2021
Tall.

Bearded.

Diastema.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
lebete3000:

So would you say Obama is a handsome man?
obama even looks better as he gets older

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by doctorherbal366(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
lebete3000:

So much rubbish in a long epistle.

First na Nicki minaj you say Wizkid bed, then it became Tiwa Savage again.

For your information Davido is actually more handsome than Wizkid, kill yourself!

lol,
please sir how really sure are you on this claims?
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Jomjom056: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fine boys like us,na dem dey rush us.
2k foreign instagram follower account available now!First come,first serve..
Just check my signature.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
luminouz:
Lol...welcome to the club.

Na Dem dey rush us wink tongue
Olumide you that's very ugly is here on Nairaland claiming fine boy? hian
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by luminouz(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Olumide you that's very ugly is here on Nairaland claiming fine boy? hian

K
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
luminouz:

K
ugly boy forming online fineboy and you even short sef
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by luminouz(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
ugly boy forming online fineboy and you even short sef
K
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
luminouz:
K
Mtcheww
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Kondomatic(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
pocohantas:

Shouting fine boy at a fine boy from a (moving) keke is tacky. That was my point, not the fact that they were inside keke.

My dear, if understanding isn’t your forte, ask for clarification before going on a long needless rant.
Hey, you good?

Been a while I saw your comments on here.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by confirm0(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
Rogavo:
First of all I'm not creating this thread to boast or show off. Actually something happened today that made me create an account to share this with you guys. I was walking on the street today and two girls were in a Keke and as the Keke drove by, one of the girls who locked eyes with me put her head out of the Keke and screamed "Fine boy." This was a weird experience for me on a list of other weird experiences I've had with girls. I've realized a lot about looks and how it influences your experience with women and I'll share them with you guys.

1. Not all girls find me attractive, but majority of them do. Just like men have types of women that they are attracted to, women also do. But there is a type of girl most guys find attractive even though some guys might find her unattractive. For example, most guys find Dj Cuppy attractive, but there are some guys that don't find her attractive. That's just the same thing in my case.

2. Girls who are bold toast me with style, but the ones who aren't bold will act like they despise me, until I approach them and then I'll realize that they have been insanely attracted to me for a long time but never summoned courage to tell me.

I'll explain the behavior of both:

How girls toast me with style: Girls who are bold enough to approach me will do these things: They will compliment my looks immediately they meet me. They will says things like: You look good, I like your beards, you have nice hands, I like the smell of your perfume etc. Secondly, they will use any opportunity they have to touch me. They will randomly touch my arms, hands, shoulders, face beards etc.
Third they will inquire about where I live and if I live alone. Fourth, they begin to act like simps in that they will be willing to do anything I ask them to do, even to the point of buying stuff for me, and ditching their female friends to be with me. They literally become a slave to me and will say yes to anything I ask them to do. If I find them attractive enough I can easily have sex with them the first time I'm alone with them and they'll do anything I want them to do in bed.

What I've learned from these girls is that they are upfront and straight forward and I guess that's how girls want men to be with them. They won't tell you they want to have sex with you but they will find ways to hint at it.

Girls that are not bold enough to approach me: These category of girls are very good actors. Honestly I don't even have a clue that they find me attractive until I talk to them. When I walk past them they will squeeze face and when I greet them they will just glance, greet back and turn their face . I've come to realize that this behavior is a combination of nerves and pretence. There was a girl I could have sworn hated me for no reason until I then realized that she has been fantasizing about having sex with me for a long time.

3. As far as sex is concerned, women care a lot about looks. A girl who wants a boyfriend who will fulfill boyfriend roles like talking care of her and buying her stuff doesn't really give a Bleep about looks. All they care about is rich guys, especially those girls that are looking for husbands.. But girls that want to have exciting sex really care alot about looks. Girls in their exploring phase ( girls between 17 and 22) care a lot about looks sometimes even more than they care about money.

4. Guys feel intimidated when you talk to girls that they like: Honestly, this annoys me the most. Like I can just be talking to a girl just on a platonic level with no interest of having sex with her and a guy that likes her will just start beefing me for no reason.

Lol similar to my case
But what I observed is that, most women that approach me are very bold kinda people and more very beautiful!, While the less beautiful ones tend to act introverted around throwing me green lights alone

Concerning sex ehn, if I'm still a bad guy like I was in JSS3 I would have bleeped many women now but has I was growing I had to take away my attention from those things as they didn't really matter to me anylonger, I've got girls that want the sex from me(not me), turned them down and I have my reasons!, I have this intuitive internal message restrictions that tells me females I should not have sex with at all because it definitely a trap!, They will Bleep me and deliberately get pregnant lol for me & some other future reasons
, even from their conversations with me I know it true with the way dey talk about kids and family stuff with me and many more& ordinary relationships with them they are already claiming "my future husband, how will our kids be naw" and many more so I'm personally being careful for now!, I'm intiutive and can predict the intention of people around me most times, that how one was telling me she will use rape blackmail to get me! it I didnt give a F!, immediately she told, she the kept her hand on my chest to check my heart beat lol (she said she wants to know if I'm threatened about her plans), I wasn't even scared & I challenged her back since then she backed off! for a while though & later rebounded back,

A girl then calling me bestie then who had a boyfriend lol God have mercy though, I know what we did

So guys be careful, getting it free could also be a trap on the long run

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.