Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (72130 Views)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by DECLAN2015(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2021
yanabasee1:

Why if these things can't change my looks?

Just imagine Ishiomole and Obasanjo in me.... I am that ugly!!!

More suggestions please..
o

Obasanjo is not that ugly at his younger age.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by showafrica(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2021
obinna58:
Be wise

A girl used my guy and got pregnant, now she's happy and my guy is not.

All your fine boy look who he went for. This girl used charm on him, na so people go dey talk.

Yes... It usually happens. Girls like fake pastors too much expecially oloshos. They carry jazz from them to get a handsome rich guy. Most handsome rich guys are not happy in there marriages.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by 1EmmyKay: 6:35am On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
na the goodlooking guy with 1 billion na im d naija woman go choose grin grin grin grin grin grin
the problem is some guys too dey obsessed with the way they look that dem no go bother improving other aspects of their lives cheesy
if u good looking and u hardworking and focused in ur career it will be totally impossible for women not to look ur way.In short na u go even dey choose and not u begging and crying for a girl to accept u grin
Na u talk sense for this thread
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by lookingfly: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
Most guys saying dj cuppy is attractive are only saying that cos her dad is rich.if let's say her parents where not dat rich they won't look her way..as for the other things u said u are on point
got leave that thing, she nyash and boobiiooo. as for the face, na to use pillow cover am cheesy
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Babara1994(m): 7:15am On Jan 30, 2021
Ishilove:
Na small pikin dey worry dis OP. We are talking about big bucks and great achievements in life, this one is talking about how to bed girls who find him attractive. Shior
Can I come to bed? wink I have a beard wink and I'm bed wink I'm also yellow grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Babara1994(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:

OP is definitely an undergraduate. For the fact that girls inside keke are the ones shouting fine boy at him, it tells a lot about him and the girls.

I am not disputing the fact that women love good-looking men, but that euphoria would end after NYSC if he doesn’t add something meaningful to the fineness. When grown women say a man is attractive, they are not talking just beards and abs.
You lied. Pretender. You love fine boys.
I am yellow and fine. Come and toast me wink
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by iamademorlar(m): 7:19am On Jan 30, 2021
doctorherbal366:
All works and no play makes jack a dull boy,

so let me play a little bit here and have fun a bit,

listen to me all of you and listen to me good!

ugly folks will rush off to say without money you cant bed a girl,

hmm you know what

that's a big blatant lies,

ugly folks will compensate themselves by saying girls are attracted to rich men,

well in my own case girls naturally loves money but will still prefer a good looking guy to a rich fellow any day any time,

anyone opposing all what i say is either one of those ugly folks who keeps saying money is everything,

who told you we don't know money is everything?
with money i can buy the whole of Bahamas
with money i can become the president of south Africa.

so you guys should please keep shut!

this are things you ugly folks keep on saying that's why girls will see it fits to not to even look your side,

i got one close ugly face buddy who spends nothing less than 20k just to bleep girls,

but a nice looking handsome guy wont spend up to 2k just to bleep that same babe the ugly buddy spent on,

girls are attracted to pretty faces too!

although some girl told me i was kind of too cute and have a baby face upon all this my beards.

two girls told me that in the space of 2 weeks so yall ugly folks should shut the damn up!

girls are gingered to follow rich guys because of the way all this ugly folks come here to spoil market for the fine handsome guys,
saying
( if you no get money hide your face)

if you no get money kill you there!

i will repeat this again

if you no get money hide your face kill you there!

that's a blatant lie been told and sang everyday by those ugly mofos.

A.K.A UGLY FOLKS

i repeat

A.K.A UGLY FOLKS

who told you a fine handsome guy should hide his face because he does not have money?

its only all this ugly folks that will keep inventing all this lies everywhere.

oh you guys have forgotten that pretty girls also do spend money on their pretty looking boyfriends too.

are you surprised?

girls also spend good amount of money just to be with a handsome guy and you ugly folks will still come here to say trash just to compensate yourselfs.

shame on you if you are ugly and still rich,
with all your riches and reckless spendings just know this.

no matter how much you spend money on pretty ladies sorry to say this,

it will still surely return back and be spent lavishly on the handsome guy your pretty lady is dating secretly behind your back.

get that into you ugly skull,

because no matter the amount of love you ugly folks have with a pretty lady,
she will surely cheat on you and spend all those money you gave her on her handsome boyfriend

because no one really wants to be seen around with a ugly gorrila or one ugly looking folk

so in all this i mean to say this LOUD,

you ugly folks should kiss the truth and keep on compensating your ugly looks with having too much money!

you are just only giving yourself false hopes.

had it been Davido your grandmaster who sang that useless song wasn't born rich,

by now that crap head of a guy would have been crying everyday because of lack of ladies in his life.

the ugly celebrity mofo is just even lucky he came from a very rich family,

just to tell you guys that upon all the money he has,
the scrumb head still suffers in the hands of ladies.
that's why he sang that song but yall ugly folks will never understand your ugly celebrity mofo is dieing inside with all his money he has,

why did wixkid not sing that kind of useless song?

ask me why?

so yall ugly folks should just shut the damn up!

do you think that ugly davido or a frog voice who sang that song in his life time can ever bed Rihanna?

upon all his loud mouth been called baba olowo.

too much money!

Rihanna will surely dish his ass because all his wealth is not even enough for her to spend in a single day,

and the crump coward is also damn ugly!

but yall will be blinded by this truth because he is rich here in nigeria!

kiss the truth

mean while wixkid with all his handsomeness never waisted his time bedding Niccky minaj.

thats why tiwa savage can kill anyone just to get in with wixkid,

tonto dike even went as far as to buy wixkid a brand new car.

how many pretty ladies bought cars for davido?

how many?

yall ugly folks should just shut the damn up for good!

and compensate your ugliness with having too much money to bed a girl.

big lies everywhere from all yall ugly folks.

capish fellas!
Well said, but u put me off when u include Davido to drive home your point.. You don't have to, Honestly

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by MartinsD12(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Rogavo:
First of all I'm not creating this thread to boast or show off. Actually something happened today that made me create an account to share this with you guys. I was walking on the street today and two girls were in a Keke and as the Keke drove by, one of the girls who locked eyes with me put her head out of the Keke and screamed "Fine boy." This was a weird experience for me on a list of other weird experiences I've had with girls. I've realized a lot about looks and how it influences your experience with women and I'll share them with you guys.

1. Not all girls find me attractive, but majority of them do. Just like men have types of women that they are attracted to, women also do. But there is a type of girl most guys find attractive even though some guys might find her unattractive. For example, most guys find Dj Cuppy attractive, but there are some guys that don't find her attractive. That's just the same thing in my case.

2. Girls who are bold toast me with style, but the ones who aren't bold will act like they despise me, until I approach them and then I'll realize that they have been insanely attracted to me for a long time but never summoned courage to tell me.

I'll explain the behavior of both:

How girls toast me with style: Girls who are bold enough to approach me will do these things: They will compliment my looks immediately they meet me. They will says things like: You look good, I like your beards, you have nice hands, I like the smell of your perfume etc. Secondly, they will use any opportunity they have to touch me. They will randomly touch my arms, hands, shoulders, face beards etc.
Third they will inquire about where I live and if I live alone. Fourth, they begin to act like simps in that they will be willing to do anything I ask them to do, even to the point of buying stuff for me, and ditching their female friends to be with me. They literally become a slave to me and will say yes to anything I ask them to do. If I find them attractive enough I can easily have sex with them the first time I'm alone with them and they'll do anything I want them to do in bed.

What I've learned from these girls is that they are upfront and straight forward and I guess that's how girls want men to be with them. They won't tell you they want to have sex with you but they will find ways to hint at it.

Girls that are not bold enough to approach me: These category of girls are very good actors. Honestly I don't even have a clue that they find me attractive until I talk to them. When I walk past them they will squeeze face and when I greet them they will just glance, greet back and turn their face . I've come to realize that this behavior is a combination of nerves and pretence. There was a girl I could have sworn hated me for no reason until I then realized that she has been fantasizing about having sex with me for a long time.

3. As far as sex is concerned, women care a lot about looks. A girl who wants a boyfriend who will fulfill boyfriend roles like talking care of her and buying her stuff doesn't really give a Bleep about looks. All they care about is rich guys, especially those girls that are looking for husbands.. But girls that want to have exciting sex really care alot about looks. Girls in their exploring phase ( girls between 17 and 22) care a lot about looks sometimes even more than they care about money.

4. Guys feel intimidated when you talk to girls that they like: Honestly, this annoys me the most. Like I can just be talking to a girl just on a platonic level with no interest of having sex with her and a guy that likes her will just start beefing me for no reason.

Total nonsense, na money be fine bobo ask mayorkun how far

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by debbydee(f): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2021
You are idle.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2021
yanabasee1:

Why if these things can't change my looks?

Just imagine Ishiomole and Obasanjo in me.... I am that ugly!!!

More suggestions please..
I would tell you what!!!those men are old and are at peak of their less appealing looks,Taking them as a scale ain't ideal.
The good thing is if you work on your pysiche
And masculinity you will end up loving your self more.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2021
scofield114:
that is true i have a friend who handsome looking guy he gets sex for free there is one girl that give him for free while i promise to give her 5k for just one round she refused
That's real life

The main reason why I would still say life ain't balanced.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Hoodyrich(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2021
daywalker02:
With all the problem in this country, all that this young man care about is sex, na wah oh
The Big question now is

How do you plan on solving the numerous problems across the country?

Even if you start now you won't make so much difference sorry to say.corruption and social vices are deep into the system.These require more that one person to solve.

The thing is take a chill pill and live you life to the fullest,talk about stuffs that won't give you high blood pressure or health related complications.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 30, 2021
jagorinho:

Regina's case is an outlier, a pure poverty eradication scheme, if you are very close to ladies, you won't underestimate the power of good looks in your quest to " vandalise" her territory.

For me, I think good looks trumps other factors for a lady to succumb to a guy's sexual advances, a lady might consider sleeping with a short good looking guy despite having fetish for tall partners, good looks make ladies go out of their way to please guys, it is just that we are ravaged with high poverty that is why ladies can kill their instinctive affinity for good looks and opt for financial gains.

LIES
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by midehi2(f): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2021
Rogavo:

You can improve your looks through other means. Growing a well groomed beard. Working out at the gym, eating right and dressing nicely.
You opened this account yesterday, if i catch you say you be ..........my guy, you know what i can do to you cheesy except you not the one tongue same story tongue

Show ya face
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by kendrick93(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2021
The amount of not-good looking guys beefing the OP eh... I can feel the hate from here. OP carry on, na fine you fine, u no kill pesin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by SexytorresE(f): 8:21am On Jan 30, 2021
How is this new ? undecided
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Madukwefrancis(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2021
Saig:

Have been experiencing a kind of similar thing with the second category of girls.
insightful piece you got there... Looking good is good business.. Many that commented feel its unimportant... Don't mind them.. Looking good gives you that feel good sensation and self worth.. Its no crime if you look good and we all know there can be a little cockiness but it's not toxic.. We all know making good money is a priority and all.. Baba.. Good looks can even get you that good money.. Its all about doing the job right thing at the moment..

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by SexytorresE(f): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2021
daywalker02:
With all the problem in this country, all that this young man care about is sex, na wah oh
calm down grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by olioxx(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2021
chris259:
I've told guys severally dat in as much as a girl loves money and materials things they still love guys who are gud looking and intelligent.
You might be correct, but the % of those that love for good looks and intelligence is low, while those that love for MONEY is HIGH.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by PreciousGurl(f): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2021
pocohantas:

Oga rest and quote me with your main male handle. I am not responsible for your understanding. grin

Anyone who doesn't agree with you or reprimands a visible flaw in your statement is a guy?? grin grin

Tell me more! Yeah.. I am also the husband to Queen Elizabeth.
grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by MJlee31(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2021
PreciousGurl:

From your comments so far on this topic I deduced that you are trying to ridicule the girls who called out to the OP just because they are boarding a Keke.
You are trying to make it look like the only girls the OP get are some broke ass or not-so-well-to-do set of girls.

So does boarding a public transport imply that one is poor or not well to do?

Even Bill Gates once walked down to a roadside eatry to get his meal and no one freted over it.

So those that make Bill less a billionaire that he is?

Very shallow thinking I must say.
Precious gurl.... u are beautiful.....looking at your pics, it's just like i have not seen a beautiful woman before
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by NiceMen: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2021
lefulefu:
Most guys saying dj cuppy is attractive are only saying that cos her dad is rich.if let's say her parents where not dat rich they won't look her way..as for the other things u said u are on point
You are wrong. She is actually pretty facially. Yes, she has that facial beauty and 8 out 10 guys can confirm this.

In terms of shape, she might not have it but that facial beauty is there.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by KingBosco(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2021
In the case of Dj Cuppy, I don't find her attractive but my friend does.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by davien(m): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2021
As a fine guy, if a fight happens between you and someone ugly, who do you think would lose the most?

I'm handsome but will never talk about my looks, na school wey I dey years ago wey fine boys mess their looks with codeine/cocaine and picking a fight with ugly guys wey use bottle design their face educate me on this.
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by OwenJesse27(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2021
scofield114:
that is true i have a friend who handsome looking guy he gets sex for free there is one girl that give him for free while i promise to give her 5k for just one round she refused

Guy u funny oh lolzzzz grin
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by OwenJesse27(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2021
Rogavo:

Lol I didn't create this thread to talk about sex. I already explained the experience I had today that precipitated the creation of this thread.

I'm not even a sex freak. Funny enough my sex drive is not that high and I'm very picky with women. You won't believe the number of girls I ghost and ignore their texts because I'm not interested in them. If I was a sex freak I'd have had sex with triple the number of girls I've had sex with.

Experience has taught me that women are just distractions. If a guy can keep his mind off women and focus on his goals and money he will succeed.
Guy tell us the lines you use in approaching this Girls
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by abimic(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2021
Good looking guys are always a catch 22 for women, those guys become irresistible to women, things become worse if they're now rich. Things are as you said them, but as I always put, no one is ugly. Even the so called ugly guys are a beauty in the eyes of another. I like good looks, good smell, and been sharp in dressing.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Karlebolu(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Rogavo:
I see a lot of bitter people with low self esteem getting triggered at my post. So sad.

I live alone, fend for myself and have a constant source of income. Don't lecture me about money and success because many of you might not have achieved half of what I've achieved.

The thread had a focus and I stayed on that. My aim was to highlight the fact that women do value looks unlike what the popular Nigerian narrative suggests. This doesn't mean a man shouldn't improve the size of his pocket or work hard to be successful.

Guy, I dey feel you.

It mostly not so unattractive people that downplays the importance of good look.

Good look is important, it's the reason models are used as face of popular brands.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by Rushna27(f): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2021
Goldmaxx:
are you a virgin?
if it's possible to be a virgin after given birth den d answer is yes......

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by yanabasee1(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Candycrushy:
There are good tips on how to look good

What if, I don't want to look good??
Re: My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. by yanabasee1(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Hoodyrich:

I would tell you what!!!those men are old and are at peak of their less appealing looks,Taking them as a scale ain't ideal.
The good thing is if you work on your pysiche
And masculinity you will end up loving your self more.

What if I don't want to look good?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.