Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC (17431 Views)

Coronavirus And Fake News In Nigeria - BBC (Photos) / Solution To Permanently End Plastic Pollution / Air Pollution: Nigeria Ranks 4th Deadliest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by majamajic(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Allen102:

And yet 90% of prostitutes in Rivers state are from Imo, Enugu, and Akwa ibom state.
70% of crimes in Rivers state are not done by Rivers indigenes.

Does stop the fact he said the truth ?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by YakubuAugust: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2021
We need better leadership

This is awful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkiCsBqMiCA
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by PHijo(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
If I don't know Rivers State I would have passed. But let me tell you something about rivers State.

2005 February 17th I bought 50 speed boat with double engine,for Bonny Island, wholesale price, I never made profit from that business,

The old boat owners saw me as a threat, they sabotaged my boat, my boat was sinking on every trip, similar thing happening to Peace motors, thousands of people still died after I held prayer and fasting.

Just Forget these people, they are their own problems, they don't want to go to school, they don't have hand work. only bunkering and cultism. and sex

I wanted to buy land they refused selling to me as a non indigiene, yet the indigiene don't have a language, they lost their language during slavery,

You are greedy and wicked!
50 speed boats for Bonny island?! It is obvious you wanted to destroy every other business plying that route.

I guess you sent people to school and they refused to attend! What about those who attended?

Your kinfolk forge fake identities to take up jobs that should naturally be for the host communities.

Did I hear you say sex? Yet over 90 percent of the commercial sex workers in Rivers state are not indigenous?

Governor Wike said most of the armed robbers come from states like Anambra. We have been less fortunate with the kind of states we have within our vicinity.

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Kinematics: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Chinonso Dike the ihiala he goat trying so hard grin grin grin

Go take care if your poverty face and your shithole Anambra before disturbing yourself about PH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Kinematics: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Allen102:

And yet 90% of prostitutes in Rivers state are from Imo, Enugu, and Akwa ibom state.

95% of crimes in Rivers are committed by outsiders especially Ibos and Akwa Ibomites.

The Op of this thread is chino the ihiala he goat. An anambra dirty pig.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2021
blinking001:
Port Harcourt city is just an overrated slum..

Kinematics won't like the bitter truth. I have severally told him that even as a Rivers man I know too well that PORT HARCOURT is 80% slum. Almost every corner of PORT HARCOURT is dotted with shanties.

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Queenlovely(f): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2021
PHijo:

You are greedy and wicked!
50 speed boats for Bonny island?! It is obvious you wanted to destroy every other business plying that route.

I guess you sent people to school and they refused to attend! What about those who attended?

Your kinfolk forge fake identities to take up jobs that should naturally be for the host communities.

Did I hear you say sex? Yet over 90 percent of the commercial sex workers in Rivers state are not indigenous?

Governor Wike said most of the armed robbers come from states like Anambra. We have been less fortunate with the kind of states we have within our vicinity.

Uncle take it from me, from the horse mouth,

these people are losers.
I don't want to argue, I know Rivers State like I know USA,

lazy set of people

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Skoopy(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
If I don't know Rivers State I would have passed. But let me tell you something about rivers State.

2005 February 17th I bought 50 speed boat with double engine,for Bonny Island, wholesale price, I never made profit from that business,

The old boat owners saw me as a threat, they sabotaged my boat, my boat was sinking on every trip, similar thing happening to Peace motors, thousands of people still died after I held prayer and fasting.

Just Forget these people, they are their own problems, they don't want to go to school, they don't have hand work. only bunkering and cultism. and sex

they always claim "son of the soil title" . inshort most of them are wasted. every month Oil companies does cleanup because they won't work, they prefer breaking pipes

You don't portray a people like this, it's totally a false image you're creating of Rivers people.

I live in Port Harcourt too, I've been here for seven years.

Your business failed, maybe due to poor business strategy, poor business knowledge or absent of a workable business plan. Pickup the pieces and move ahead.

Meanwhile, it's advisable to insure your business. Mostly as a small business. It will take off the risk from you.

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by cool318(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Port Harcourt has been in the News recently with very disturbing humanitarian news.
The Government of Nyesom Wike seems not to be concerned about the plight of his people.
Blackouts in almost all parts of Rivers State, Black soot that has been ravaging the state for almost three years now.

From information on ground, almost all Military, government officials share the largesse coming from the illegal refineries in the creeks and waterside's, hence the lip service and kids glove about the Black soot issue.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

95% of crimes in Rivers are committed by outsiders especially Ibos and Akwa Ibomites.he Op of this thread is chino the ihiala he goat. An anambra dirty pig.
[/s]

Is the OP not saying the truth? Why are you crying over a mere fact. By the way PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by oxygen47: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2021
This is true. Black soot is a menace during the dry season in Port Harcourt. People complain every year in the last 5 years and nothing has been done about it. Visit the hospitals now and see loads of people with respiratory issues.....I'm talking both infants, children, the middle aged and the elderly. Terrible

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Queenlovely(f): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Skoopy:

You don't portray a people like this, it's totally a false image you're creating of Rivers people.

I live in Port Harcourt too, I've been here for seven years.

Your business failed, maybe due to poor business strategy, poor business knowledge or absent of a workable business plan. Pickup the pieces and move ahead.

Meanwhile, it's advisable to insure your business. Mostly as a small business. It will take off the risk from you.

brother, I learnt a lot, how to pacify lazy people,

you don't know Rivers indigiene

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:
Chinonso Dike the ihiala he goat trying so hard Go take care if your poverty face and your shithole Anambra before disturbing yourself about PH
[/s]

Tears are now dropping from your big eyes. Hahahaha

PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. PORT HARCOURT is a dirty dilapidated polluted jungle that's not fit for human habitation. Cry more for us cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by PHijo(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

Uncle take it from me, from the horse mouth,

these people are losers.
I don't want to argue, I know Rivers State like I know USA,

lazy set of people

You are a loser, ignorant and lazy!
You and those from whatever hole you come from!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2021
oxygen47:
This is true. Black soot is a menace during the dry season in Port Harcourt. People complain every year in the last 5 years and nothing has been done about it. Visit the hospitals now and see loads of people with respiratory issues.....I'm talking both infants, children, the middle aged and the elderly. Terrible

PORT HARCOURT is a jungle, no wonder it is the most polluted city in the world

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by PissfulProtester: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

they always claim "son of the soil title" . inshort most of them are wasted. every month Oil companies does cleanup because they won't work, they prefer breaking pipes

that is why they hardly travel to other states, they feel rivers State is the center of the universe
God bless you for this post..

I am currently in Rivers state and I can attest to all what you have typed up here. Lazy is an understatement when you want something to qualify these people over here.

13 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Have they seen Warri? I visited there for a few days and it seemed like evening all day. No sunlight. Only smoke from illegal refineries.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Queenlovely(f): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2021
PHijo:

You are a loser, ignorant and lazy! You and those from whatever hole you come from!!!
ok sir
thank you sir
a fish in a bowl, can't see the whole picture.

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Tekzyflex(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Allen102:

Akwa iboms and Ibo are the major shareholders in cultism in Rivers state. It's my state and am speaking from fact.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Kinematics: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
[s][/s]

[s]Tears are now dropping from your big eyes. Hahahaha

PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. PORT HARCOURT is a dirty dilapidated polluted jungle that's not fit for human habitation. Cry more for us[/s] cheesy

After I chased you away from YouTube, you've run to nairaland to wail.

My dog keep crying. Your Anambra remains a village and worthless state compared to Rivers

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Kemistri4(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Chino on the beat grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by luv2rolly(m): 10:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

that is why they hardly travel to other states, they feel rivers State is the center of the universe

You don't know shit about Rivers State nor the people, you have stayed in PH for the number of years you claim yet make such a poor n misguided judgment about them!

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations to fulani militants in government military uniforms. Nigeria fulanies terrorist government agencies are the real oil bunkers, gullible afonja and their fulani BMC zombies are here insulting indigenous people that are being poisoning by British oil companies through nigeria fulani terrorist government policy.

Who are those in charge of oil and gas ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by codecyan(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
The black soot is a big problem.
Most of the soot is produced @ night which makes me believe its as a result of illegal activities. Its so bad that if you go to wake up the next day your nostrils would be black...

One wonders how the lungs would be if a night's sleep results in inhaling such copious amount of black soot. The issue is the Government is paying lip service to this phenomenon. There is no way the military/police do not know there boys with these 'refineries'.

If this is not checked, people in Port Harcourt would start presenting ailments connected to lung disease. The worrisome aspect is that this black soot is all over Rivers state...not just Port Harcourt; so the big men notice it. I really don't know how but if you close all your doors and windows with the AC on, the soot still seeps in. This is a big issue.

11 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by PissfulProtester: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Blitzerz:
They will never blame the gas flaring and other effects of the activities of their own British oil firms.

Why don't u just leave their crude oil alone let everyone use solar energy.

Blackmail journalism.
This is the problem with an average south/south and South East person..Too dumb

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

After I chased you away from YouTube, you've run to nsiraland to wailMy dog keep crying. Your Anambra remains a village and worthless state compared to Rivers
[/s]

YouTube? I don't even have Google account. You are now seeing ghosts on every social media network.

Read people's comments here, PORT HARCOURT is one big slum. There's no single slum in Anambra. cheesy

Meanwhile PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. Cry and cry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Queenlovely(f): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2021
luv2rolly:

You don't know shit about Rivers State nor the people, you have stayed in PH for the number of years you claim yet make such a poor n misguided judgment about them!

pH na play self enter the 23 LGA and see the real rivers State, no be when I dey talk you go dey yarn akpata

rivers State na my backyard

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No N160,000 Demand From Nigerians In UK For COVID-19 Test - FG / 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours / Nursing Mothers And Kids Forcefully Evicted From Lagos Teaching Hospital (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.