Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,808 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC (17438 Views)

Coronavirus And Fake News In Nigeria - BBC (Photos) / Solution To Permanently End Plastic Pollution / Air Pollution: Nigeria Ranks 4th Deadliest In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Queenlovely(f): 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
BREYZ:

Mention the name of your state. All you guys do is visit a particular section of a state and generalize issues base on your perception of the area you lived. It seems some of you reason with the left part of your brains.
PH is polluted doesn't mean you should come online to type nonsense.

I am from kwara
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Jorge91: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Allen102:

And yet 90% of prostitutes in Rivers state are from Imo, Enugu, and Akwa ibom state.
70% of crimes in Rivers state are not done by Rivers indigenes.

99% of cultists in rivers states are the indigenes, secret cults are not secret again in ph, same as crime rate cos most rivers state youths are lazy

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by mu2sa2: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chai, nobody wants to speak for port Harcourt! Even givernor wike, the chief thug of south- south, has given up on the "garden city" turned garbage city and is taking "oil monee" and spending it elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Kinematics: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chino my dog. I still dey youtube dey wait for you.

Maybe next time you'll run to Instagram.

Shithole anambala he goat, no wonder your people rather die in PH than go back to their stinking state.

See the suffer even on your face
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Kinematics: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jorge91:

[s]99% of cultists in rivers states are the indigenes, secret cults are not secret again in ph, same as crime rate cos most rivers state youths are lazy[/s]

Your brain is indeed lazy

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Kinematics:

Wow so there are 23 LGAs in Rivers besides PH?
diots that knows nothing about Rivers commenting from their shithole in SE.D
[/s]

Cry cry fool. Black soot has entered your brain . PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world. Cry cheesy

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by BREYZ: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

I am from kwara

Lmao grin Kwara? grin grin oh God! Shift lemme pass abeg.
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Kinematics: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
mu2sa2:

[s]Chai, nobody wants to speak for port Harcourt! Even givernor wike, the chief thug of south- south, has given up on the "garden city" turned garbage city and is taking "oil monee" and spending it elsewhere.[/s]

E pain this one say wike no spend for em shithole SE

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jorge91:
99% of cultists in rivers states are the indigenes, secret cults are not secret again in ph, same as crime rate cos most rivers state youths are lazy

Very true. Even kinematics is a cultist. Rivers indigenes are cursed cheesy
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
mu2sa2:
Chai, nobody wants to speak for port Harcourt! Even givernor wike, the chief thug of south- south, has given up on the "garden city" turned garbage city and is taking "oil monee" and spending it elsewhere.

PORT HARCOURT is cursed, that's why no one wants to identify with the slum city.

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by BREYZ: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

I am from kwara

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by safetyInspector(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
My mistake, I meant 2015. LNG boat operated by InterOil started started operation in 1999. Your claim can be discribed as fantastic fallacy. In 2005 if you go to Bonny waterside you can see few double engine boats. Even at this period we had Odili boats.
Queenlovely:

learn to read
2005 is not 2015

then there was no NLNG boat,
today they have finima airstrip

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by PoloG: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kinematics:

After I don pepper am for youtube when he was bragging about his shithole Onitsha, the heat became too much that he had to run to nairaland where the mods just push any nonsense to front page without doing their findings.

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
kinematlcs:

PORT HARCOURT is a national disgrace, despite the huge oil revenue see how they live in PORT HARCOURT.

PORT HARCOURT is a jungle. cheesy

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by safetyInspector(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
She is lying without conscience.
Kinematics:

I'm glad you can decipher the fools
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Jorge91: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kinematics:

Your brain is indeed lazy
have been living here since 2014 adah George to be precise, I know everything about port harcourt, from ballot box snatchers to cult activities, robbery. Let’s not talk about how ikwerre landlord will burn down his own house just to chase away tenants oweing rents. Ph indigenes don’t rent their houses to akwa Ibom people cos they are 2 stubborn set of people.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by Queenlovely(f): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
safetyInspector:
My mistake, I meant 2015. LNG boat operated by InterOil started started operation in 1999. Your claim can be discribed as fantastic fallacy. In 2005 if you go to Bonny waterside you can see few double engine boats. Even at this period we had Odili boats.

your research was poor

odili boat was sabotaged too
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by ikennamadu1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Allen102:

And yet 90% of prostitutes in Rivers state are from Imo, Enugu, and Akwa ibom state.
70% of crimes in Rivers state are not done by Rivers indigenes.

assuming them no born me for port Harcourt... I for just skip... but you see this statistics.. it's from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by maxzzo1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Black sooth yes is true in PH , Politicians above are using d illegal refinery to settle d boys there endangering other cos all d uniform men in high places are all involve....

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by replete(m): 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kinematics:

True. I know how many Ibos coming to my office bagging me on daily basis to get LGA identification.

True that cos they need a way to identify with the slot they bought. I assure you, no one can get the slot of a rivers indigene without paying the real owner..who born you? You know the truth man stop disguising.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by RIVERS1stson: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
maxzzo1:
Black sooth yes is true in PH , Politicians above are using d illegal refinery to settle d boys there endangering other cos all d uniform men in high places are all involve....

That's why PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by maxzzo1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
All I know PH is 150% better than Lagos in terms of crime & sanitation
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by PoloG: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kinematics:

Wow so there are 23 LGAs in Rivers besides PH?

Idiots that knows nothing about Rivers commenting from their shithole in SE.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
red mud shithole grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by opeldavid: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
If I don't know Rivers State I would have passed. But let me tell you something about rivers State.

2005 February 17th I bought 50 speed boat with double engine,for Bonny Island, wholesale price, I never made profit from that business,

The old boat owners saw me as a threat, they sabotaged my boat, my boat was sinking on every trip, similar thing happening to Peace motors, thousands of people still died after I held prayer and fasting.

Just Forget these people, they are their own problems, they don't want to go to school, they don't have hand work. only bunkering and cultism. and sex

they always claim "son of the soil title" . inshort most of them are wasted. every month Oil companies does cleanup because they won't work, they prefer breaking pipes

that is why they hardly travel to other states, they feel rivers State is the center of the universe

Take it easy bro....suits happens all over the country, PH is no exception.
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by PoloG: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

I am from kwara
shutup cursed igbo man
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by majamajic(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
400billionman:

Enugu still has pipe borne water.

Something that is rocket science in other states. I have never seen pipe borne water in any.other state.

Though the modern estates are not connected.

Upon all I don waka for Nigeria , whenever I reach enugu city , I always stay calm . It's very economical , peaceful , good road network , no rushing , there's space , they value life in that city !

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by laurelbae(f): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
PH is now very dirty sincerely. Every Conner o. Governor should emphasize more on sanitation.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by laurelbae(f): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:

Upon all I don waka for Nigeria , whenever I reach enugu city , I always stay calm . It's very economical , peaceful , good road network , no rushing , there's space , they value life in that city !
Oga park well, Enugu is gradually loosing it under this slowpoke administration.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by safetyInspector(m): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
I don't need to research on it because I was part of the system. Odili boats were not sabotaged, our poor maintenance culture sent the boats to early grave. Even Bonny LGA floated her own which never succeeded. I understand that Indigenous boat owners were doing silly things even among themselves but I faulted your claim of 50 double engine boats in 2005. If you had boats then, 50 double engine boats operating Bonny-PH route is nothing but hyperbole
Queenlovely:

your research was poor

odili boat was sabotaged too
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by majamajic(m): 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
laurelbae:
Oga park well, Enugu is gradually loosing it under this slowpoke administration.

I said to me it's still the best !

Say your own pls

Am in Lagos , but whenever I come enugu , my head go rest . Stop doubting me pls
Re: Port Harcourt Pollution Endangers Residents' Health - BBC by laurelbae(f): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
PH is now very dirty sincerely. Every Conner o. Governor should emphasize more on sanitation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Surrogacy, How Effective Is It In Nigeria? / Nursing Mothers And Kids Forcefully Evicted From Lagos Teaching Hospital (video) / 2.3 Million Nigerians Register For Coronavirus Vaccination In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.