Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. (1006 Views)

Married Romancelanders Pls Teach Us D Single Ones About Marriage. Give us Expo. / If I Didn't See This Type Of Lady I Will Not Marry ..(photo) / Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by OMOJOHN001: 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
When a girl visit some Guy's. they always lack content on what to talk about.

Some will go mute for hours and the said girl may get bored or even loose interest in that guy.

Give us hint on how to make every moment with a Lady romantic, What types of things is advisable to talk about.

NOTE, no time for simping stuff oooo. Just mature stuff.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by MickzyDonald: 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Zzor is not around so the rest should speak us and help us so we can improve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by jawalis(m): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
•Must the guys be the only ones to strike up conversations?
•Are the ladies so dumb that they can’t start up a conversation too?
•The earlier you stop prioritizing these b!tches; the better for you. If she visit and there’s no more stuffs to talk about, let her get busy on her phone or simple get going. It’s not a must she stay long.
•Las las you’ll still spend your money on her. So why disturb yourself on how to keep her.

7 Likes

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
É simple nah jusss switch to news, discuss about productive things, or throw questions wink

No need for any special things at all smiley
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by OMOJOHN001: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cuz I noticed most Nigeria ladies I have met are just too Boring to be with.

anytime I am tired of striking a conversation like this. The room will turn into cemetery Automatically.

2 Likes

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by malikombi(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
A girl that visits you didn't come to talk or chat. Just give her what she wants, let her sleep and by the time she wakes up, she's already in a hurry to leave. Lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
the fact is.....

the end of conversation is the beginning of fornication...

1 Like

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by tobechi74: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Preach the word of God
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by codedgalaxy: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
I understand and sincerly speaking its really annoying. as in like if i just shut up na everywhere go cold .
the truth is that girls are talkatives(no offence) in nature but when in a relationship they are sometimes reserved especially when u guys didnt started out as freinds. But, u can help that situation by going all detective (007) on her.

1] By asking her leading questions instead of direct question. ie dont ask questions that ends with a yes or no as answer.
Eg. Instead of asking her have u eaten? Which has a yes or no as an answear just say "so tell me sweetie what did 'you' eat today" that way u have given her a medium to express herself. Notice the word 'you' in the sentence , Never underestimate the power of that word. so when next u are around a woman dont forget to say things that affect her one way or the other that way u can always have something to talk about.
2]or mr. op u can just skip the convo and address the "fvcking" matters at hand lolcheesycheesygringrin

#redpill4life
#mgtow
#codedgalaxy

1 Like

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
the fact is.....

u deserve this and more my OG

3 Likes

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Shortyyy(f): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
Cuz I noticed most Nigeria ladies I have met are just too Boring to be with.

anytime I am tired of striking a conversation like this. The room will turn into cemetery Automatically.

You only be with the ones you want to bang. Be with people with the same mindset as yours.

Almost all the men I've met in my life don't ever like breaking our friendship because according to them, I'm a breath of fresh air.

If it's football, we'll banter till we pass out, if it's politics, we'll talk till our lungs ache, celebrities? We'll yab them all. Movies? We'll name them all, talk about the most interesting and most boring.
Business? We'll share ideas.. Etc.

So bruh, move with people in your league and quit complaining.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shortyyy:

You only be with the ones you want to bang. Be with people with the same mindset as yours.

Almost all the men I've met in my life don't ever like breaking our friendship because according to them, I'm a breath of fresh air.

If it's football, we'll banter till we pass out, if it's politics, we'll talk till our lungs ache, celebrities? We'll yab them all. Movies? We'll name them all, talk about the most interesting and most boring.

Increasing your sexual and social market value(SMV) via mere speeches and not concrete evidence
How pathetic
Smhhh
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by jornwhite: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shortyyy:

Men decieving gurls since 18AD grin breath of fresh air abi ticket pass to coochie

2 Likes

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Shortyyy(f): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
jornwhite:

Men decieving gurls since 18AD grin breath of fresh air abi ticket pass to coochie

Hmmm. I put friendship there because dumbfvcks like you will twist it to something else.

That's why y'all will never meet interesting girls, because it's all about sex to you people.

How sad.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by codedgalaxy: 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
"breath of fresh air"
(in brother shaggi's voice)
Shey u dey whine me lolcheesy
Breath of fresh air ko, breath of dragon nigrin

#CODEDGALAXY
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by jornwhite: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shortyyy:

Hmmm. I put friendship there because dumbfvcks like you will twist it to something else.

That's why y'all will never meet interesting girls, because it's all about sex to you people.

How sad.

Are you saying friends don't have sex or you've never heard of friends with benefit ..
You claim to be intelligent buh see your reasoning ... so interesting gurls don't crave sex or have sex grin among those gurls doing olosho full time there are no interesting gurls abi. smh
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by oladosu59996: 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
the fact is.....
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Shortyyy(f): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
jornwhite:

Are you saying friends don't have sex or you've never heard of friends with benefit ..
You claim to be intelligent buh see your reasoning ... so interesting gurls don't crave sex or have sex grin among those gurls doing olosho full time there are no interesting gurls abi. smh

That is your definition, not mine.

I have more male friends than female friends. And I have no sexual relationship with any one of them.

Not everyone is addicted to sex like you.

And this conversation is over because apparently, I'm chatting with a minor.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
jornwhite:

Don't mind Her
She think say she dey decieve us
Nonsense
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Deicide: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
So it's my job to entertain her with my words. mk she day there we go look oursef tire idiot
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Cholls(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shortyyy:

my sister have you asked one of them why they didn't Fvck you when they invited you to their place?...fresh air indeed! My sister maybe you have body odour.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by jornwhite: 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Shortyyy:

That is your definition, not mine.

I have more male friends than female friends. And I have no sexual relationship with any one of them.

Not everyone is addicted to sex like you.

And this conversation is over because apparently, I'm chatting with a minor.

You call reality a definition, whether addicted or not people like you have sex tew.
being interesting or sapiosexual does not neglect sexual activities in our lives ... you wey finish nysc less than two years they call person minor weytin buhari no go see for social media
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Shortyyy(f): 4:55am On Feb 01, 2021
jornwhite:

You call reality a definition, whether addicted or not people like you have sex tew.
being interesting or sapiosexual does not neglect sexual activities in our lives ... you wey finish nysc less than two years they call person minor weytin buhari no go see for social media

And I'm telling you, not everyone gets all triggered about it, like most of you do. All my male friends are just friends.

Oh you know me, lol. Being a minor isn't about when one finished school or age, it's all about your reasoning. And you reason like one. wink

Life isn't all about sex, change your mindset and you'll meet interesting women.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by ec0malchemist(m): 5:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Nigerian women are not even smart to have stimulating intellectual conversations with.

The only thing the know for now is bone straight, valentines gift, iphone, makeup and melodia wrap dress.

Nothing but facts only.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Rayendowed007(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Akakanfirstclass:
the fact is.....

you are a wise man

1 Like

Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Proton99: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2021
jawalis:
•Must the guys be the only ones to strike up conversations?
•Are the ladies so dumb that they can’t start up a conversation too?
•The earlier you stop prioritizing these b!tches; the better for you. If she visit and there’s no more stuffs to talk about, let her get busy on her phone or simple get going. It’s not a must she stay long.
•Las las you’ll still spend your money on her. So why disturb yourself on how to keep her.

Yes! Ladies are dumb
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by jornwhite: 7:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Shortyyy:

And I'm telling you, not everyone gets all triggered about it, like most of you do. All my male friends are just friends.

Oh you know me, lol. Being a minor isn't about when one finished school or age, it's all about your reasoning. And you reason like one. wink

Life isn't all about sex, change your mindset and you'll meet interesting women.

I am not here to argue yOU, on NL most gurls no dey do or like sex,whatever you're spewing sounds so so familar. lets just drop it.
Nothing appllies to "ALL" ... as long as most are triggered by it ... o pari wink
Life is not all about sex buh without sex would there be life, who told you interesting people or sapiosexuals don't like sex, anyone that likes sex can't meet interesting gurls grin grin o funny
the kind of people you meet largely depends on environment. in my experience i discovered you can find sex anywhere buh interesting people are limited because they confine themselves to certain places.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by Shortyyy(f): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2021
jornwhite:

I am not here to argue yOU, on NL most gurls no dey do or like sex,whatever you're spewing sounds so so familar. lets just drop it.
Nothing appllies to "ALL" ... as long as most are triggered by it ... o pari wink
Life is not all about sex buh without sex would there be life, who told you interesting people or sapiosexuals don't like sex, anyone that likes sex can't meet interesting gurls grin grin o funny
the kind of people you meet largely depends on environment. in my experience i discovered you can find sex anywhere buh interesting people are limited because they confine themselves to certain places.

Yes, and I'm that interesting person. And the people I meet are interesting too. End of discussion.
Re: Teach Us What You Know About This Type Situation. by jornwhite: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2021
Shortyyy:

Yes, and I'm that interesting person. And the people I meet are interesting too. End of discussion.

You want to flatter your some more be my guest, i can support you with cucumber or didlo. no more arguement HNM dear wink

(1) (Reply)

Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. / We Black. We Black.. We Need Too Go Out And Mix. / Man Vowed Not To Give Up On His Girlfriend Despite Her Unable To Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.