Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn (31916 Views)

SERAP Sues Tinubu For Not Publishing Spending Details Of N400bn Fuel Subsidy / UNEC Students Procure Refreshments Ahead Of Tomorrow's Election / Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Peter Obi the greatest financial analyst. thumbs up man!
I think his estimate is still inaccurate by the time you put in the the cost of shipment, storage and personnel, mass media for nationwide immunization program.

These guys should be leveraging on the competences of Pharmacists on this not non-professionals like him. This is not your usual regular product . You can buy the N150b and all will go to waste just like the old national ID card project.
Politicians should allow professionals handle it.

Meanwhile, please visit  https://freestuffsng.com/ to get your free stuffs in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Awoo88: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wetn dey do Peter sef? How person go dey dey spoil people hustle. Who no know say covid vaccine na format for some people
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by jaxxy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kriss216:

Peter Obi the greatest financial analyst. thumbs up man!

U forget the vaccine is relatively scarce so demand is high than supply. They won't tell u they are increasing the vaccine price for obvious reasons bt u will pay extra hidden charges to get priority.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by ashala(m): 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

China Obi, the Philosophy graduate forming economist to his people

Our Brother the Health Minister from Edo State never said the amount or quantities he is purchasing, he never stated cost of logistics and storage.

Typical Ibo man feels he knows all, deals better and is smarter than the Edo minister,

empty barrel China Obi BSC philosophy, lecturing MD Doctor in Medicine on procurement of Vaccines

No wonder Buhari skips them in appointment and Nigerians never vote them

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by bluefilm: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Boss Mostafa will not like to hear this.

After all the padding, and you now want to come and ruin his show for him.

No way.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

Our Brother the Health Minister from Edo State never said the amount or quantities he is purchasing, he never stated cost of logistics and storage.

Typical Ibo man feels he knows all, deals better and is smarter than the Edo minister,

empty barrel China Obi BSC philosophy, lecturing MD Doctor in Medicine on procurement of Vaccines

where's your sense young man?
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Corlahworleh(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Youre right. The way he corrected Anambra.

chidexleo:
Peter obi is the man Nigeria need, somebody that can correct this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Basher8583: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

You forgot to add that his illiterate followers are hailing him as smart and intelligent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Worksunlimited: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
CSTRR:

He will probably do it for free at least for his political ambitions.

Even if he would make a profit at 150billion, Imagine the obscene thievery being perpetuated at 400 billion.

If you give every Nigerian 1m of that 150billion you are talking about, are you aware there will still be change in the surplus?
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by AFONJACOW(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
It will never be well with buhari and jubrin... If Nigerians want to know the economic crime committed by this present government they should vote for another political... It will shock them to hear all these borrowing here and there went into private pocket...

Jan jaweed party full of criminals
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Oblang(m): 6:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

Lol. The guy theorizes everything. Easier said than done..
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by georgeakins: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
This guy just like talking rubbish to impress his uneducated followers. The same man who lied that he left over N70b in the Anambra state treasury and Obiano later came out to debunk it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Jobig(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Covid vaccines highest scam. See as white man the scam us.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by tcharrisson(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

Wait ooooo. So if the real cost of the vaccine is about 150b, so your wise edo minister will now spend 250b on logistics and storing?
Please receive sense IJN

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by iokpebholo: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:

Anambra is a State not an ethnic group, asking for Account of China Obi's 8 years stewardship isn't hatred

say d truth u saying it cos he is Ibo,would u have said so assuming it's Ur lord and savior Tinubu dt make such comment
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by CSTRR: 6:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
jaxxy:

U forget the vaccine is relatively scarce so demand is high than supply. They won't tell u they are increasing the vaccine price for obvious reasons bt u will pay extra hidden charges to get priority.
400 billion is too much.

I hope you know the federal government is getting Chinese vaccines and not Pfizer or moderna.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by AFONJACOW(m): 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
If APC get small sense and want good for the country and their disgraceful selves they should drag obi to their party and give him the presidential ticket unopposed, they can use one Jan jaweed from north as his deputy not all these cocaine Lord from ikoyi Lagos masquerading himself as national leader without common sense
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by iokpebholo: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
georgeakins:
This guy just like talking rubbish to impress his uneducated followers. The same man who lied that he left over N70b in the Anambra state treasury and Obiano later came out to debunk it.
Do u expect that drunkard of a governor obiano to accept he inherited 70b when u know they are enemies
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by AsomughaChuks02: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
georgeakins:

I pray that the spirit of lying leaves him. The man lies too much.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by CSTRR: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I think his estimate is still inaccurate by the time you put in the the cost of shipment, storage and personnel, mass media for nationwide immunization program.

These guys should be leveraging on the competences of Pharmacists on this not non-professionals like him. This is not your usual regular product . You can buy the N150b and all will go to waste just like the old national ID card project.
Politicians should allow professionals handle it.

Meanwhile, please visit  https://freestuffsng.com/ to get your free stuffs in Nigeria.
This is a country that spends more on railway/km than any other country in Africa.

A country that budgeted millions of Naira for Biro and book.

A country running a single refinery with 6billion a year with no refining capacity whatsoever.

All under buhari's watch.

You must be a foreigner.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Truth be said, these northerners are block headed, take a look at the richest man in nigeria an aboki, pampered by the federal government. disgracing him self over vagina. How do you expect nigeria to move forward.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Goldmaxx(f): 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Jman06:
Much as I like Peter Obi and route for him, I think he needs to exercise caution on issues relating to this covid19 vaccine lest he makes the same error Trump made.
He's not an authority in science of drugs and vaccine and shouldn't be making comments anyhow on it.

I have strong confidence in our current minister of health prof Ehanire (he is not your typical Nigerian trained doctor with their corrupt mindset).
Besides, we are not talking about okirika or chinko phones here, we're talking about vaccines!
what error did Trump make?
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by casppyjay: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Esseite:

The bolded is the reason a lot of us are rooting for peter Obi...

The same way our railway construction is the most expensive in all of Africa despite being constructed on huge loans..
remember to say they are refurbished locomotives please!
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by adexpa(m): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmus:
cool

Go through this for your peruse and see obi's qualifications, you can go online and see his achievement as Anambra governor too.

He attended Lagos business school, Nigeria,where he did his Chief executive program, Harvard business school, Boston, USA, where he did two programs, London School of Economics, Columbia southwest school, New York, USA, Institute for management development, Switzerland where he also got two certificates in Senior Executive Program and Chief Executive Officers program. He also attended Kellogg graduate school of Management, USA, Oxford University:Said business school and Cambridge University: George business school.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by obailala(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Obi is solving mathematics as if he doesn't know the exact reason they're budgeting N400bn. Not even 20% of that amount will be used for the vaccine.
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
So that he can organise fake vaccines made in Onitsha and use the remaining balance to invest more in his family business as he did when he was the governor of Anambra state as confirmed during 2019 presidential debate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Cherez: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
helinues:
Cheaper one from China right?

grin
Shebi Una don construct rails with humongous monies?
Make Una even borrow not only dormant accounts too but also dig out graves, recover caskets and resell
Waste the damn monies, we all are in this
Someone gave you a true analysis, even stating you don't need a contract which we all know lots of middlemen utilize to inflate contracts in Nigeria and you still won't atleast listen?
That's how to know know a nation that isn't growing
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by casppyjay: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

I pray that the spirit of lying leaves him. The man lies too much.
so paddy man as it stands now u now believe in debunking? I fear who nor fear hungry Nigerians all their skeletal systems dey play Tupac... my stomach was empty it seduce me to fuckkkk d world..Nigerians in diz case dey queue daily to bleed the whole world nigga raw
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Attakwu101: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Peter Obi for President
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by solmus: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
adexpa:

Go through this for your peruse and see obi's qualifications, you can go online and see his achievement as Anambra governor too.

He attended Lagos business school, Nigeria,where he did his Chief executive program, Harvard business school, Boston, USA, where he did two programs, London School of Economics, Columbia southwest school, New York, USA, Institute for management development, Switzerland where he also got two certificates in Senior Executive Program and Chief Executive Officers program. He also attended Kellogg graduate school of Management, USA, Oxford University:Said business school and Cambridge University: George business school.

Not degree programmes but mere short course and certification
Re: Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn by Vaughanlanrewaj: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
CSTRR:

This is a country that spends more on railway/km than any other country in Africa.

A country that budgeted millions of Naira for Biro and book.

A country running a single refinery with 6billion a year with no refining capacity whatsoever.

All under buhari's watch.

You must be a foreigner.

If they budget millions for Biro, the question you need to ask is if the money was eventually released and what kind of biro( I know because I buy Bic pen and those ordinary branded ones and I assure you that the difference between cost of Bic pen and those other pens will shock you). Please go to a store now and price Bic and the regular biro first.
I am not giving excuses for anyone or suggesting that EFCC should not move in but I will love those raising issues on cost differentials to do so intelligently.

Meanwhile, please visit https://freestuffsng.com/ to get your free stuffs in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Senate, Reps In Closed Door Meeting Over Impeachment Plot / President Buhari Is Meeting With APC Presidential Aspirants In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.