Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship (41673 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Dammylois(f): 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
You want to advice someone in love? It won't work
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by RexTramadol1: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
OP you’re the BRO
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by MENTORCH(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kayceenaz:

I'm curious, bro. What do you mean by "the risk is less"? Kindly elaborate.

When a woman loves you more, she will be on her toes to make you happy most of the time, that way it’s more difficult for her to look elsewhere because she will be thinking about you most of the time. Also, every man should endeavor to be the dominant person in a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by tit(f): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wetin concern you?
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Coinbased: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
They will do the do
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by womenareapes: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
poweredcom:
Your brother is a heavy Mugun

That girl is a runs girls and a proper olosho and that is what today's ladies of Nigeria are

You see them holding smart phones but don't have any business to use it for only to sell their market on inmessage and michat and tinder

Oga that ur brother girl ....guys go don bang her pass around the Simp thinks he is in a relationship hahahaa

@womenareapes come see slowpoke
simp always learn the hard way

3 Likes

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by DrewMX(m): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by DrewMX(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
As an elder brother, talk to him. That shows how concerned you are about his welfare. You guys should discuss well about this issue and the warning flags. If he insists on the relationship to continue, let him be. They say experience is the best teacher. He will definitely learn from his mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Wolfeye: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
Your grand father must have started the art of simping.
Because this is grand simping.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by mariahAngel(f): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:

My bro is no kid, i see signs of being a simp in him but as a big bro am trying to turn him into an alphamale

Recently, I've come to learn that heartbreak is a necessity in the course of a man's life.

Just like when a child is intrigued by fire until he gets burned for the first time.

Leave your brother to learn from his own experience, otherwise, he'll never grow up to be his own man.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Medunah: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikester:

Like I said, sometimes to draw people closer, you have to give them some distance. All the while you tried to convince your brother, did he listen to you?

For fvck's sake, leave him to his folly and stop disrespecting yourself. You aren't that jobless. When he screws himself up, his will come to his senses.

I totally agree with This!
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by chaloskyx: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
SHES NOT MARRIED TO YOU BROTHER SHE IS FREE TO DO WHAT SHE LIKES AND IF YOUR BROTHER CAN TAKE IT HE SHOULD BREAKUP AND FIND ANOTHER
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by cdm4live: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikester:

Worried over what I can't control? Abeg, make I enjoy my life jare. Life to short to dey worry on top unnecessary matter wink

grin

Abeggi enjoy your life o.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
What of if u far away from ur brother..like u based in lagos working and he is in Abuja also working
Will u still have that luxury to monitor his relationship ?
Let him be Biko
Give d advice u can give as an elder brother and if he takes it then good but if he no take am then just leave it like dat.if girl show am pepper then he will be experienced.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 12:40am On Feb 04, 2021
Dreyton36:
First of all she's not your brother's boyfriend it's just his turn

Secondly your brother is a simp

Thirdly na that girl go kill am if he no take time

Fourthly your brother no even get the liver to tell am say NO

fifthly you're not to be blamed , yeah you shouldn't have said she's got a bad life , that's not right to say
You only tried standing out for your brother but he doesn't deserve it , else a bitchhh can't insult you and your own blood brother will still support her actions

Sixthly just they avoid that girl by all means , no mind people wey say make u mind ur business

Na mind ur business make thief go they Rob person for daylight and people go just Waka pass and many people go just die Sara

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Boss
Hi
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Kayceenaz(m): 1:23am On Feb 04, 2021
MENTORCH:

When a woman loves you more, she will be on her toes to make you happy most of the time, that way it’s more difficult for her to look elsewhere because she will be thinking about you most of the time. Also, every man should endeavor to be the dominant person in a relationship.
Thanks. Noted.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Kayberg: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Loner97:
Saying my bro had no right to go through her chats, my bro wasn't taking any of that this time so he pressured her to say the truth but this same girl had same effrontery to lie again that she planned out the said chat to check the level of trust he had for her but my bro kept pressuring until she succumed and said the truth crying that she was very sorry.. I was really angry that i called my bro and let him knw my stance on this girl, Like while would sm1 lie after being caught?I told him to do away with this kinda toxic person before it gets late and he agreed.. Three days back i was around some folks and this girl was around too.. In the course of discussion she made a very derogatory comment bout smbdy and this person got angry and jokingly i said "leave that girl she get bad life" just to reduce the already flared temper n errbody laffed but this girl insulted me telling me i was very very stupid, like wtf

If you allow one slowpoke kill your brother…
Remember that nobody repair/fix a dead body…
Just make sure that girl gets outta your brother's life peacefully.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by CanadianNaija: 3:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Loner97:

I cnt leave my bro to suffer in her hands, i have had this experience and its not a nice situation to be in.. Moreover my bro is not the problem here, the girl is.. She insults me when she gets the slightest opportunity, trying to turn my bro against me and i have even seen her chat with my bro where she said she respects me just becus of my younger bro if not she would have given me the insults of my life and my bro was just begging her not to insult me so as not to enlongate the issue(Just imagine). Thats utter disrespect to me, am just trying to figure how to f**k her up real bad without hurting my bro

Why won't she disrespect you when you can't even respect yourself. You are so jobless that your putting mouth in the relationship that doesn't concern you.

You have sold your respect finish, don't bother. They will continue dating in secret until the day both of them will gather and rain insult on you then your brain will reset.

It's like you still don't know that you can't advise someone in love.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Dreyton36: 6:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Roadsidetaylaw:

Boss
Hi

Boss hi
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Wunna: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Loner97:

My bro is no kid, i see signs of being a simp in him but as a big bro am trying to turn him into an alphamale
Turn fire

A simp in love is doomed. All you should be doing now is pray for your dear younger bro so he won't be seeing sniper as orange juice when the hoe done with him

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Dreyton36:

Boss hi
Any updat i dey run military job bt i need strong hand 2 put me through
Mk o drop my numba mk u message me 0 Nine 0 Teenty 5 5 Forty~three 1 8
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Dreyton36: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Roadsidetaylaw:

Any updat i dey run military job bt i need strong hand 2 put me through

Mk o drop my numba mk u message me
Nine
Teenty
Forty~three
Am I a Yahoo you?
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by UcheforGod(f): 9:56am On Feb 04, 2021
youngchopper:

lol
son listen carefully
I know you got a good heart but calm down
don't be desperate in your actions and words
your brother may read another meaning to it!
calm down and let nature take care of these situations
my only advice I have for your brother is to use condoms or maybe stay away from having sex(abstainance )
shalom

Jesus is on the way repent for the kingdom of God is so close
Jesus is Lord
Lol! you are telling him to have immoral sex with condom and at the time telling him that Jesus is coming is soon. That doesnt add up.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by tightpussy156: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2021
@op you are indeed wise.see girls love bad guys
they trip for them an.look like a fool to them.That why as a man dont give a dem of who as been.fucking her before you,who is fucking her,when you are fucking her,who will be fucking her when you done her fucking her.just Bleep the bitches an move on.you like it or not there is also a guy fucking her.the pussy is urs when.she is with you.when she is not the pussy is meant for another guy that is a bitch.for you.your brother girl is a confirm SLUT.your brother is a SIMP he need to learn lesson before he will listen.experience is the best teacher.who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by mkpurumma090(f): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Biko, free her, no be wife na gf wey she be...

2 Likes

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Saig: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pierocash:
Mind your business! Your brother isn't a kid,he should know what is good for him.
This mind your business thing can send a lot to their early graves. hope you don't ever need help and advice on anything. But that's if you know everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.