Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship (41688 Views)

Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / I Tried To Ruin His Life But He Texted Me To Say: He Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by juniorstar(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
dawnomike:
Just leave them alone and hope he learns... A friend or brother in love will barely listen at this point.
Just talk to him as a brother for posterity sake and leave the rest.
your brother reminds me of Williams
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Mikester: 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
cdm4live:

Na so my junior brother dey too o.
This my bro dey wash his woman clothes but him no dey touch my own. Pim I no talk. I dey go collect my clothes wash. Even my shirts wey him wear, na me dey wash am.
My house wey I dey mob at least twice a month, them no do am for months, na me come dey do am when I see d condition but pim I no talk.
Sometimes, if you worry these small boys and their Girls, the girls go turn them from you and you no go like am.
Now them don go and do come around when they desire.

Thank God me no get brother grin
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by elmessiahs(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have an advice on how to rid her from ur kid bro reply and qoute .
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by DCmonster: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Never put a HOE above your family nor friends. You will regret it sooner or later if you do so.

You are forewarned!!! cool

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by cdm4live: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikester:

Thank God me no get brother grin

You should be worried of not having one.

I can control him but we are happy as a family. Even though the girl is manipulative, she do adjust when I am around and we play and laugh together sometimes.

Not just middling in their affairs.

And the girl, she commands good business will so, I let my bros be.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Mikester: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
cdm4live:

You should be worried of not having one.

I can control him but we are happy as a family. Even though the girl is manipulative, she do adjust when I am around and we play and laugh together sometimes.

Not just middling in their affairs.

And the girl, she commands good business will so, I let my bros be.

Worried over what I can't control? Abeg, make I enjoy my life jare. Life to short to dey worry on top unnecessary matter wink
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Liposure: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Your brother will soon learn his lesson. Sebi e no wan get sense.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by iforkformoney(f): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:
Saying my bro had no right to go through her chats, my bro wasn't taking any of that this time so he pressured her to say the truth but this same girl had same effrontery to lie again that she planned out the said chat to check the level of trust he had for her but my bro kept pressuring until she succumed and said the truth crying that she was very sorry.. I was really angry that i called my bro and let him knw my stance on this girl, Like while would sm1 lie after being caught?I told him to do away with this kinda toxic person before it gets late and he agreed.. Three days back i was around some folks and this girl was around too.. In the course of discussion she made a very derogatory comment bout smbdy and this person got angry and jokingly i said "leave that girl she get bad life" just to reduce the already flared temper n errbody laffed but this girl insulted me telling me i was very very stupid, like wtf
bro, can you give me her details, i wilseduce her and break her leg fr you. for real, i no dey joke. hoes like this need to be taught a lesson. she wont even suspect its u
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by West2019(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
[quote author=Pierocash post=98691323]Mind your business! Your brother isn't a kid,he should know what is good for him.[/quote but he said he brother abi , if he can't tell he brother the truth who else .
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by tricksters: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:

I cnt leave my bro to suffer in her hands, i have had this experience and its not a nice situation to be in.. Moreover my bro is not the problem here, the girl is.. She insults me when she gets the slightest opportunity, trying to turn my bro against me and i have even seen her chat with my bro where she said she respects me just becus of my younger bro if not she would have given me the insults of my life and my bro was just begging her not to insult me so as not to enlongate the issue(Just imagine). Thats utter disrespect to me, am just trying to figure how to f**k her up real bad without hurting my bro
Your brother is a fool.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:
Greetings all, pls ignore my typos.

I have a bro (3yrs younger) who have been inseperable to me ever since we became adults, we do virtually everything together not until he met this girl he calls gf.

She wasn't really a problem, till recently when I started perceiving foul play in her dealings. First she never accepts anything to be her fault even when she's at fault, always playing the victim card and my bro always goes back to apologize.

Secondly, my bro got a hold of this girl's phone and her chats were out of this world for sm1 who has a bf. Planning on how to go lodge in a hotel with sm1 she said was just her caring friend and nothing more when my bro asked due to the way they act even in the presence of my bro, although through their chats she was asking the guy what to do if her bf knew but that was only bcus she was scared my bro might find out soon.

My anger now is that when my bro confronted her she became angry.

Let your bro be man enough and let go her forever. Even married women go to hotel to flex with other men. Our women are not honest and faithful.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by LeHMaR(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
You think we care about what the girlfriend does? You just making your brother look stupid, in fact the topic should changed to "Help, my younger brother is a stupid simp" It's all your brothers fault.
She's insulting you, she's trying to make you look bad.. And your brother is pleading. Make i no talk, so i no go vex spoil my mood. SMH
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by shiki(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:

He knew what i passed through when i was simping around my ex and how it turned out..

So simping is your lineage then. I believe people advised you when you were simping too, but you ignore them.
Bros just remind your little bro of your past and leave him to take which way to follow, don't try to use force at all
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by toprealman: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:
Saying my bro had no right to go through her chats, my bro wasn't taking any of that this time so he pressured her to say the truth but this same girl had same effrontery to lie again that she planned out the said chat to check the level of trust he had for her but my bro kept pressuring until she succumed and said the truth crying that she was very sorry.. I was really angry that i called my bro and let him knw my stance on this girl, Like while would sm1 lie after being caught?I told him to do away with this kinda toxic person before it gets late and he agreed.. Three days back i was around some folks and this girl was around too.. In the course of discussion she made a very derogatory comment bout smbdy and this person got angry and jokingly i said "leave that girl she get bad life" just to reduce the already flared temper n errbody laffed but this girl insulted me telling me i was very very stupid, like wtf
You have massive time. Is she helping your brother to breathe in oxygen?
Why this long sermon? Married peeps do the needful when it happens let alone Romeo and Juliet forming BF and GF.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by TheWalkingMind: 3:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:
I think she's right on this. You must be very stupid.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by poweredcom(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Your brother is a heavy Mugun

That girl is a runs girls and a proper olosho and that is what today's ladies of Nigeria are

You see them holding smart phones but don't have any business to use it for only to sell their market on inmessage and michat and tinder

Oga that ur brother girl ....guys go don bang her pass around the Simp thinks he is in a relationship hahahaa

@womenareapes come see slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by kapelvej: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pierocash:
Mind your business! Your brother isn't a kid,he should know what is good for him.
how did we get here, he should mind his business when his brother is being roasted ? Fear God
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Dreyton36: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
First of all she's not your brother's boyfriend it's just his turn

Secondly your brother is a simp

Thirdly na that girl go kill am if he no take time

Fourthly your brother no even get the liver to tell am say NO

fifthly you're not to be blamed , yeah you shouldn't have said she's got a bad life , that's not right to say
You only tried standing out for your brother but he doesn't deserve it , else a bitchhh can't insult you and your own blood brother will still support her actions

Sixthly just they avoid that girl by all means , no mind people wey say make u mind ur business

Na mind ur business make thief go they Rob person for daylight and people go just Waka pass and many people go just die Sara

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by EUEA: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
is dat all sometimes dat d way some ladies behave-u are very right for saying d true to ur brother-dat is brotherly luv been showed b ur brothers keeper well done
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Pierocash(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
luminouz:

WTF are you saying undecided

So he should fold his hands and watch his Owen flesh and blood suffer?

At least the younger bro is having sense now sha
thank God you said he is having sense now.
.that is the point,he knows what is good for him. The sister should mind her business.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by cocolacec(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loner97:

I cnt leave my bro to suffer in her hands, i have had this experience and its not a nice situation to be in.. Moreover my bro is not the problem here, the girl is.. She insults me when she gets the slightest opportunity, trying to turn my bro against me and i have even seen her chat with my bro where she said she respects me just becus of my younger bro if not she would have given me the insults of my life and my bro was just begging her not to insult me so as not to enlongate the issue(Just imagine). Thats utter disrespect to me, am just trying to figure how to f**k her up real bad without hurting my bro

You and your brother are dealing with narcissistic women Try to read about them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5855395/main-difference-narcissistic-men-women
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by MENTORCH(m): 3:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Always date a woman who loves you more because the risk is less. @op If I were your younger bruv, I will turn her into a side chick immediately, we all will start dating multiple people, then we will see who can play the game better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Kayceenaz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
MENTORCH:
Always date a woman who loves you more because the risk is less. @op If I were your younger bruv, I will turn her into a side chick immediately, we all will start dating multiple people, then we will see who can play the game better.
I'm curious, bro. What do you mean by "the risk is less"? Kindly elaborate.
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by DarkJeddi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pierocash:
Mind your business! Your brother isn't a kid,he should know what is good for him.
He is his brother,it's his business..

If it's your brother,is this what your mindset would be? shocked

You would leave your younger sibling to be devoured by a toxic human?
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Joygift3666: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Others will use it to guess his age?

Professorcplus:
Nawa o. The worse that can happen to a brother is for his brother's gf to insult him. Me won't take that... Just give your brother space for sometime. And if you're jobless you can as well track her movement. Just have enough evidence to make her beg at your mercy. For disrespecting you, she need to payback for it.

How old is even the girl?
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by DarkJeddi(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
Viknat:
bro calm down bikonu. See eh, once man dey in love, Dem sense of good judgement dey affected, no matter d valid reasons u reason with am, e no go listen e go even yarn e babe wetin his bro advice am. Na ur head Dem go use settle lass lass when your bro find out say na d truth you dey the am since. Once man is in love u wey be his bro go become his enemy when you tell am reality wey he no like.
My brother I would have told you,is a bad brother..

My brother I told you,is a caring brother..

That he might be hated by the brother is not enough reason for him not to do anything..
Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by Donemmy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
dawnomike:
Just leave them alone and hope he learns... A friend or brother in love will barely listen at this point.
Just talk to him as a brother for posterity sake and leave the rest.
You're learned Bro. You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship by tiptopy03(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shebi nah girlfriend... a beg mind your biz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Lawyers / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day / Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.