Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu (29577 Views)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills / Civil Defence Arrests 50 Herdsmen For Bearing Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Iamgrey5(m): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
lawrenzooo:

Just so you don't misunderstand me. I am not from Abia neither am I Hausa/Fulani. At least now you agree that the amount paid to farm owner was stated in the write up. That what I wanted to point out.

If you understand the statement from the governor he say they pay compensation so that people would not take laws into their hands
I am neither Hausa nor Fulani aswell, I am Just pointing out the hypocrisy of Igbos here.

If 100k is equal to 1 cow, how does the governor quantify the losses made by farmers to arrive at 100k for them.

I Just see a politically correct statement here hiding the fact That he pays 100k to every cow Fulani loses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Ghozky(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?

You are Silver nor Gold

1 Like

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by goatmeat1(f): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
thieves
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by greymiles: 5:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbos and cowardice
Warriors online, opposite offline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by redcliff: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
chiiraq802:

You are nothing but a loosed Zombie.

him be zombie, you still come pack am join....
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
This is fvckery... Mehn!

Stupidity in the highest order.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by frankmoney(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
RobbStark:
So how much has he paid the farmers whose farmland got destroyed.

This country na wa oo
read the post again, they pay farmers too
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by frankmoney(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Whoever made this headline is mischievous .. why did he leave the farmers part out
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by MummyD2020(f): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
SilverNorGold:

You have spoken like a true patriot. God bless you too and every well-meaning Nigerian.

Today them go call me Fulani, tomorrow them go call me Yoruba.. The other day na Hausa them call me, now I be Igbo...

CAPSLOCKED called me a Christian fanatic. Agboriotejoye and TruthHurts1 called me a Muslim fanatic.. When I protested Righteousness89's ban, I was called a Christian fanatic.. Recently, some guys said I am an atheist... I dun tire...

My beloved NAIRALANDERS, please help me... Who really am I?

A humanbeing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by afube: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Ok.. I hope you compensate farmers too? Let there be justice. Let there be unity. Stop the killings. Let love lead the way.

God bless Nigeria.

You guys will have to leave our land ! you have only 12 days left. Ranch your cattle or leave.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by olajizz01(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
See this Coward,he did feel ashamed to say that to his citizens and tax payers.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by springer: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
ESN kills cows, Eastern Governor pays. Eastern Youth brags. Who is the looser?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by afube: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
TimeManager:
Not only in Abia but also Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi State Government also regularly pay fulani herdsmen huge sums of money for fear of reprisals. I told some ibo kids few weeks ago but they were doubting.
SE Governors make a budgetary provision to pay off fulani herdsmen periodically. fulani have economically enslaved the southeast and the Governors are the enablers. The template of Elrufai paying off fulani herdsmen with Kaduna state treasury has been entrenched in the SE.
The more you empower them financially, the more you empower them with weapons to carry on the onslaughts. The spineless governors would never empower ESN or local vigilantes to provide adequate security to the villagers against the marauding herdsmen. What right do these killer herdsmen have to tresspass & destroy people's farmlands in the first place?

kiss the truth!

you said it as it is ! well esn is about to change all that.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by PortableToDynam(m): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kanu won't be happy o grin
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Let me guess, for our farmers, who have been attacked, beaten, raped, and for the relatives of those killed, we just tell them to "leave it to God" abi?

Wonderful.

Let us continue to shine our eyes and ears as 2023 beckons.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by MrUbaco101: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
I hope the cash is not a license for them to destroy more farmlands and crops. Hmmm, am only thinking aloud.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by NwaAro: 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
This yaribanza pigs who have been colonized, butchered, raped and JAGABANED by one SINGLE MAN in person of Mallam Iskali Waliki are not very smart grin. It's obvious from the report (If it's even real at all) that the problem isn't a people's problem but a leadership problem, that's why every honest Igbo person has long accepted our governors are weak spineless and useless cowards. The farmers have actually been confronting the herdsmen (according to the report if only this Iskali slaves can actually read) and have been killing their cows in various open confrontations, only for the herdsmen to be rewarded for all livestock killed by the useless governor. It's for reasons like this ESN has the absolute trust and respect of the Igbos cause we see a more capable leadership in them and Kanu than the whole 5 SE Governors put together. Since the establishment of ESN there has been no report of Fulani subhumans having the guts to annex villages and chase away farmers like is happening in yaribanza states.

At least no community is Igboland has been renamed and conquered by a single man, unlike what we have in the wastee side grin grin grin
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by sameks08(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
m not surprised cos we have a cow as governor so what have you done abt the farmland their cows destroyed. Very hopeless governor
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by capitalzero: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by bikefab(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who pays the farmers for the destruction of their crops?
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Nychillax(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
sungelsocco:
See the level of stupidity with SE governors.
How much have Northern governors given to southerners in the north after loosing properties worth millions to uncountable ethnic crises. Even alcohol that they damage in the name of religion? Instead they will tell you to behave like Roman in the land of Rome yet they cannot behave like Southerners when they arrive the South.

When you are a slave you just have to behave like one, coz you don't have two options.

Technically they were paying them for reprisal attack, the fact is that Fulani are the real owner of this country, imagine immigrant has already hijacked the country from the owner.... It's so shameful.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by AfonjaConehead: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
See as Yoruba people on here are just fooling themselves....
Its really like a curse to be a head slammer frm the wasteSide grin
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by zikter(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
AbijaJ:
Really?? And how much did Ikpeazu pay the farmers whose crops/farms the cows destroyed Ikpeazu is the real definition of Fulani slave. What does Mazi Kanu have to say about what is happening in his backyard?

Even Obiano does the same thing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/obiano-pays-70-cows-appease-herdsmen/%3famp=1
Ikpeazu may be wrong here, but it is quite disappointing when a story is here and people completely fail to read before commenting. The answer to your question is right there in this story, go and read.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Funkeshuga(m): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Southern Nigeria don't have good leaders, if southern Nigeria have 50% of Northern leaders, Nigeria would have long split away

fúck all Southern leaders from our forefathers to these bunch of retrogressive greedy thieves
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
greymiles:
Igbos and cowardice
Warriors online, opposite offline

They are cowards that make the loudest noise.

Even when they were killing them as games in Oyigbo, they dare not talk but resorted to crying online.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
See as Yoruba people on here are just fooling themselves....
Its really like a curse to be a head slammer frm the wasteSide grin

Nyamurri.

Have you paid for the cows you killed today?

If you don’t, Fulanis will soon change am for all of you.

Cowards!
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by elgramz: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Then why are your governors paying them money to stop maiming you guys? grin
You are fool, you didn't even read the story before rushing to make your stupid bigoted comments. Go back read the story and understand what the story is about before making stupid comments.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
And who's paying farmers and family of those that has been a victim of Fulani terriorist...truly nah Fulani and cows be No1 citizens for ths kountry.
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by pat077: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Most southern governors are coward
Re: Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu by Salewa97: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
frankmoney:
Whoever made this headline is mischievous .. why did he leave the farmers part out

Farmers are Igbos so they can be compensated.

Why are they also compensating Fulanis for the cows?

You Igbos are cowards and double-mouthed people.

You come online in the day to abuse Fulanis and say this and in the night you pay them for every cows you kill.

That’s why Abia Governor can’t get anything done, he keeps wasting Abia IGR on Fulani herdsmen compensation.

Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We’re Under Pressure To Congratulate Buhari — CAN / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.