Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (56698 Views)

Married Woman Seeks Advice After Mistakenly Sleeping With Neighbor For Money / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by simplesearch: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Saccharine:
So,basically she is being forced to remain married when she doesn't want to.

She is alleged to be disrespectful and yet the man is insisting on continuing and im seeing comments that are even projecting what she might have done if she got the divorce.

Same set of people would cry 'why did she not divorce' if she does something harsh to this man now just so that she can have this freedom that she went to a court to acquire..

Last I heard,marriage is not by force.

Y'all are funny individuals.

If your tales are anything to go by one could easily end up in the Atlantic ocean in the midst of sharks in search of personal happiness, freedom and uncontrolled living, instead of being driven by a sense of duty of what is right and most appropriate. Check her up and you will discover there is nothing useful she'll do with the freedom, except destroy every fabric of morality left in her and finally destroy herself.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Harddiskng(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
ziondaughter247:

See this one. Go and treat your wife like trash let her deal with you. Oga, stop making mouth. You have not even finished taking care of yourself nah woman you dey find. You think women of these days get time for such rubbish.. mtcheew

You are obviously not a daughter of Zion. Plus you are exceedingly dull, where did you read I’m looking for a woman lol. No need to exchange words with you.

I do have an uncle doing extremely well. He is a project manager for a man, some political powers use as a front to establish business and control cash.

We usually have talks about women. He has a good wife, very homely but oneday he mentioned one of his regret, I would never have guessed it. It was “Getting Married”. According to him he was no longer a free man. I still ponder on his words till date.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by olisaEze(m): 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
lahizak:

U know marriage is a contract, right? Her dumping him will kill his happiness and since the man did nothing wrong, the court won't support d one seeking to break up d contract. Simple

True, but her continued stay is killing her own happiness. Abi is she not entitled to find fulfillment too?

Most men think women don’t know what they want, and feelings can be purchased. But that is rarely the case.

It’d have been better to let her go and find out if being apart from a supportive husband will give her sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by NaBanga: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2021
frozen70:
I think she wants freedom and to enjoy life

If the husband can step up his romantic game, she can still remain there

The men outside knows how to handle women more than the ones inside with them

This life is not balance, you just want to have it all

You must have money and love making skills. Most men don't know that. If he can't handle either, he would should let the woman live on her own in peace.

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Dearlord(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Da hell!!! See nonsense this one typed abeg, a woman is willing to leave a marriage so that she'd stop disrespecting her husband, you're saying she cant leave cos marriage bla bla bla, see talk abeg, she said she wants to be free, she has the fvcking right to leave a marriage where she feels caged, marriage hlas it is in this century is not sacred anymore, at least for some, you hear husband and wives commiting disgusting atrocities in secret when they can easily divorce and do it freely with no guilt,

The lady should better go to a better Judge or court where she will be granted her divorce abeg, marriage is not by force, everybody has the right to leave a marriage they are no more interested in, regardless of whoever is enjoying it or not.

You have a very shallow understanding.
You are given the freedom of speech to voice out any forms of ills for amendment not to disorganize the natural supreme rules of nature and society at large.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2021
THE HOE WANNA BE OUTTA CHAINS >:

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by ransomed: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2021
No judge should blame her if the man dies in six months to come.

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by juniorstar(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2021
glowingflame7:

I was just laughing as the judge even said that her husband should reduce her upkeep money. Correct judge.
lol..d money wey she dey use flex too much na why dey resume am
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by simplesearch: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2021
olisaEze:

True, but her continued stay is killing her own happiness. Abi is she not entitled to find fulfillment too?

Most men think women don’t know what they want, and feelings can be purchased. But that is rarely the case.

It’d have been better to let her go and find out if being apart from a supportive husband will give her sense.

Nothing is killing her happiness she's a liar who Want to hide under modern trend and quest for undue liberty to destroy another persons joy without a reason.

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Emaprince: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2021
The husband has enough mony to take good care of her and buy her luxury cars, yet he is begging that she stays.

What a foolish man.

He should be tired of the marriage also. Its 25 fucking years man. Wetin you never see?

This man should even be glad he is presented with the opportunity to get a new younging...after all, he has the cash to draw these younger models. Instead, he is here asking an agbaya to stay back and be chopping his money angry

Good men always weak....and end up being treated like trash

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Karlosorji(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2021
InfernoNig:
Her excuse is stupid. There is a guy already fucking her, she just want to divorce to be free of guilt.
Is it not better to separate than to live with that beast at home? Man is making a big mistake

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by simplesearch: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Dearlord:

You have a very shallow understanding.
You are given the freedom of speech to voice out any forms of ills for amendment not to disorganize the natural supreme rules of nature and society at large.

People in her category have little understanding of what commitment is all about, they are always calling for freedom and equal right without accepting the attendant equal responsibility that follows.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by TheWalkingMind: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2021
LordKO:

Common sense didn't tell you that mutual sense of right (not what makes one happy) and mutually doing so at all times is the soul of the sacredness of marriage and that once the law makes it obvious that one can wake up one morning and decides to divorce their spouse unjustly, marriage will automatically lose its sacredness. Wherever a court grants a divorce request based on irreconcilable differences, both parties involved wittingly or unwittingly gave their consent to it.

That "marriage is not by force" doesn't encourage self-absorbing and opportunistic acts - as she exhibited. It's the same as freedom; freedom doesn't negate decorum. Leaving shouldn't be at her discretion at this point, but that of the husband; and, of course, granting her the leave will be done after subjecting her to some pains, if I were the husband. It's insanity for one to think that she/he has the right to walk into another's life with a set standard in place, disorganize/wreak them and leave at will scot-free.

STFU!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by JovialJune(f): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2021
DEMZEE:

That's why we can't allow foolish femcentric laws into Nigeria that will promote divorce and single parenthood.

Yet people divorce every week(go to a family court one weekend) and baby mama and papa is becoming the new woke, or do you live in a cave?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by LadyJasper: 1:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Thank God it's not a Nigerian lady, we no for hear word for here.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by cococandy(f): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Very funny I tell you.

Reading Comments and SMH
Saccharine:
So,basically she is being forced to remain married when she doesn't want to.

She is alleged to be disrespectful and yet the man is insisting on continuing and im seeing comments that are even projecting what she might have done if she got the divorce.

Same set of people would cry 'why did she not divorce' if she does something harsh to this man now just so that she can have this freedom that she went to a court to acquire..

Last I heard,marriage is not by force.

Y'all are funny individuals.

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by GloShare(m): 1:28am On Feb 04, 2021
LordKO:

This isn't entirely true "The Law unfortunately cannot force anyone to be with their partners when they have checked out of the union"

The law seldom grants an unjust divorce, especially where one of the parties involved is still interested in the union. The judge even demonstrated this in his judgment. In a lenient scenario, the judge will penalize her and award damages in favor of the husband, and then let her go.

Of course, the law or anyone can't force someone to stay emotionally connected to their partner; she's long bailed out emotionally from the husband. The object of attraction isn't appealing to her anymore, and as I said above, the husband partly contributed to it through the condoning of nonsense from her. If I were the husband, I'd subject her to some pains and then let her go - one who comes into equity should always come with clean hands because peace is only priceless when obtained under mutual goodness.

If this were the case, she'd have won and the husband may have been ordered to pay her for the rest of her life.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by harmony75: 1:31am On Feb 04, 2021
I love the judgment ��� after 25years of marriage? as long as it's not life threatening.
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 04, 2021
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Da hell!!! See nonsense this one typed abeg, a woman is willing to leave a marriage so that she'd stop disrespecting her husband, you're saying she cant leave cos marriage bla bla bla, see talk abeg, she said she wants to be free, she has the fvcking right to leave a marriage where she feels caged, marriage hlas it is in this century is not sacred anymore, at least for some, you hear husband and wives commiting disgusting atrocities in secret when they can easily divorce and do it freely with no guilt,

The lady should better go to a better Judge or court where she will be granted her divorce abeg, marriage is not by force, everybody has the right to leave a marriage they are no more interested in, regardless of whoever is enjoying it or not.
Sister don't waste your time trying to educate these chauvinistic broke kids on NL.
All of them a products of unhappy parents who stuck together all because their mothers wanted to answer MRS.
I applaud her for her honesty. If you are not happy in your marriage and their is no remedy to it, simply walk and live your true self.

It is dummies like the ones on NL that their wives bring home another man's baby because even though they keep the woman unhappy, they expect her to be loyal. And true to their expectations the woman stays loyal in the Marriage but after 17 years DNA will tell the true story.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Goalnaldo(m): 1:39am On Feb 04, 2021
This thing requires prudent judgment from the judge. Giving her the divorce would propel other women like her to tow her path on the other hand, denying her wish may make her resentful and malicious towards her husband. She could go any length to hurt him cry
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by majamajic(m): 1:40am On Feb 04, 2021
DH 25, O00 is N3.3M in naira
Reduced to 1m

1 Like

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by savageyoungboy(m): 1:58am On Feb 04, 2021
It is well....
Out of the 100 - 150 years we are supposed to live in this earth, one useless court we still hold you against your will. What's the purpose of life then. She said she's unhappy, why not let her go but NO. Later when she cheats outside, somebody will be sentence to death for prostitution
Who else noticed that Sharia Court always comes with the most unfair judgement and disregard for human rights
If Sharia Court is a legal court, human sacrifices and ritual should also be legal

Anyway their cup of tea...wetin concerned me

3 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by toprealman: 2:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Some comments made by guys in here I must say is sadistic. She is no longer interested in the union, why not let her be?
Must she be forced to commit suicide or adultery before the union is dissolved?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Whitecoal711: 2:11am On Feb 04, 2021
The Programmes I listened today on wazobia FM,for the 47yrs I dey this earth, na today I shock d shock of my life, you wey marry worry for you, you wey marry and no get money, you can't take the truth
most women go worse pass our politicians and ritualists

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by Xantel(f): 2:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Life
Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by 2cuteoflyfe: 3:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Lol 25k dirhams that’s 2.5 million in a monthly
And judge said he should reduce it to 6k dirhams which is 600k naira���I love that judge lol
If na me na 2k per month I go talk 200k naira��

2 Likes

Re: Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband by bigiyaro(m): 3:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Someone said she's no longer interested, just let her go, this is keeping someone against her wish. Even billionaires will buy cars, jets and still buy boats join.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / My Uncles 2nd Wife Is Still A Virgin @ 41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.