Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals (62744 Views)

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Yenny4real(f): 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
I see TSTV to DSTV as Glo to MTN

Glo introduced per sec bill against MTN Per minute bill

TSTV introduced Per view bill against DSTV Fix subscription bill

I will change to TSTV

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Cantonese: 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
ifeanyija:
LOL.. Hw many times will tstv come back?

Remember “if you try and fail better keep on trying”?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by nkiliuzo(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
they should focus more on football airing cos Na why many Nigerians buy dstv in the first place and also BBN which I don't know how TSTV wanna compete with that unless they create their own reality show
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by emmnprince(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good one. We hope this time DStv Monopoly will be broken. And we hope TStv will dole out enriching programs and good content for their viewers.

Best wishes!
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by juniorstar(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
kelvinunilag:
DSTV biggest nightmare,no wonder DSTV announced a slash in their bouquet.......
exactly what was on my mind...for dstv to reduce their decorder to less than 10k isn't that amazing. they keep doing what all monopolist do whenever they are threatened. reduce price drastically to sniff out life from the underdog. industrialists like Carnegie, Rockefeller did it .
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Jimmyubah2: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
Bright4luv3000:
Good afternoon my fellow naira land one of my phone was stolen from my shop and is a new phone plz can the phone be tracked I have the IMEI number
Visit any nearby police headquarter with your imei number, they will help you out
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ok

What I saw on their website

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by buchilino(m): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
Keziehenry:
Anything that will help break the DStv monopoly is welcomed.

NOW I UNDERSTAND Y DSTV REDUCE THE PRICE OF DER DECODERS.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by haywhy80: 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I pray they are successful,just to make multichoice sit up,and give we Nigerians another option.

Instead of Dstv/Gotv to reduce their high monthly subscription plans,they are reducing a one OFF decoder price. How wise of them!

Very stupid decision to make.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by symbianDON(m): 3:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have their decoder and I have been enjoying their services for a while now
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by eleshin(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
DaniDani:
Those pessimists above should pack one side. We know why they don't want this company to succeed. They said they are back, instead of cheering them up, they are here pouring their vexation. You all think it's easy to pull through in this unfriendly business environment not to talk about monopoly, more so when you are ibo.
Press conference without information on how to Get the dish or subscribe to their packages. They are not serious. I'd expect them to give us more information on what they are selling but na rubbish deyy their Twitter handle. U guys are not ready.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Virgohills(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
2011 Camry 2.950k cheap sale. 08171542705 chat now

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by sameks08(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
a better arrangement and good management is needed. Dstv needs beta competition.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
make some cheaper sport channels and see the boom
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
More

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Springboot:

2016 was when they started

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by chrisbizplanner: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
All the inventions, you're enjoying today tolled the same line.Some even failed 99 times and organized press conferences several times. I don't know what's wrong with black race.

tutudesz:
How many press conference Dem don do since 2016 to date

4 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by jullary(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
They will still go on oblivion grin

Even nepa light stable pass dem grin
dont pray for that plssss�
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by focus7: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
DaniDani:
Those pessimists above should pack one side. We know why they don't want this company to succeed. They said they are back, instead of cheering them up, they are here pouring their vexation. You all think it's easy to pull through in this unfriendly business environment not to talk about monopoly, more so when you are ibo.

Don't mind those people.

If only they know that DSTV and the forces behind them were not folding hands and sleep watching a potential competitor to emerge. For them to come back alone is a feat that deserves accolades, it means they have also engaged counter forces from above to break the monopoly intent of DSTV.

9 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by tutudesz: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
chrisbizplanner:

All the inventions, you're enjoying today tolled the same line.Some even failed 99 times and organized press conferences several times. I don't know what's wrong with black race.

Wrong with black race Nobody bring out bad invention for the public to buy undecided
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by winterfell007(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
DaniDani:

Please stop making everything seem like enthic sentiments. There are so many Igbos doing amazingly well in many tech industry and no one is witch-hunting them. This is clear case of a CEO who didn't study the market he was venturing into properly. For record, I;m igbo too before you tag me "Afonja"

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by nonyofor2(m): 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Back from where again, how many times will they be back
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by mumu9gerian: 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
symbianDON:
I have their decoder and I have been enjoying their services for a while now
hope no on and off?
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by goshen26: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wetin DSTV will go and bribe those with right power to take TSTV back to dust
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Adakintroy: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Me I no de kuku watch t.v since I met Christ.

Money safe. Problem solve.

Truely Jesus is the answer.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Adakintroy: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Me I no de kuku watch t.v since I met Christ.

Money safe. Problem solve.

Truely Jesus is the answer.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by FKMagazine(m): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dailymice:
TSTV is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference and Rolls Out New Deals

At the company's press conference, The MD/CEO Bright Echefu praised the Government's efforts in aiding its growth, saying the government played a huge role to see it rise up.

Photos below include the company's stations New 2 naira deals and satellite dishes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tstvafrica/status/1356915756009742336

This time, it Should be for good pls
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by just2endowed: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
ifeanyija:
LOL.. Hw many times will tstv come back?

a cat with 9 lives
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by symbianDON(m): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
mumu9gerian:
hope no on and off?
not at all. has been quite stable.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Gbagura: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
DaniDani:
You're being petty. Being ibo never mean you can't do biz successfully as other Nigerians but the problem is your lousy ways. Once you've gotten what you want, you begin beating your chest here and there as if others aren't into business too.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by ofem89(m): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
let's support our own n grow our economy dstv will continue to reap us if there is no one to challenge them as an indigene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.