Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals (62737 Views)

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by IdrisE(m): 7:51am On Feb 04, 2021
I pray for them to come back and tackle DSTV their shakara too much undecided[/quote]

My dear, I join in your prayers �. This extortion scheme called DSTV is getting outta hand ✋ .
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by iamdapsyj(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2021
osazsky:
if u select to watch 20 chaniels.each is 2 naira per day which is 40 naira per day...times a month..1200 per month on d average

Okay, that sounds good and I am impressed with their good quality.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
movies channel's, documentary and one music, I will listen to news and the rest of music on radio

They have a lot of movie channels and documentary that the challenge would be which to drop or add...i need news channels because of interviews and the need the to see the pictures of events
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by sfoundation: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2021
DSTV's era is about to end
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:41am On Feb 04, 2021
driand:
they did that just so people will rush and buy decoders before tstv official launch, by then u'd be stuck in with them... No tstv for you.... By this time I'm sure tstv will pull through...

Tstsv is not launching.., they have been on air since last year. What they just did with this conference was to announce the reduction in the prices of their channels ... Some of the channels like religions and kidddies and some other were 5 naira while others went for 4 naira and 3 naira... With the increase in subscribers they decided to come down to take in even more subscribers

I believe DSTV is beginning to feel their presence in the market hence the recent reduction in prices of their decoders... I am sure somebody in the media, invited to the conference, tipped them off that a conference was in the pipeline without knowing exactly what was going to happen at the conference

They actually went out of stock of decoders sometime ago
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by fuckaholic25(f): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2021
puremaker7:
Then, go fvck your father!
lmao... ur frustration can't be over emphasized!!
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by puremaker7(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2021
fuckaholic25:
lmao... ur frustration can't be over emphasized!!
Lol..
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by AMvanquish: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Phyde:

grin Yours is even better, mine is 7am - 7pm monday to saturday. Will get home sometimes between 9pm & 10pm and Nepa sometimes are not friendly as at when people back from work. I barely watch TV for 1 hour / week. Tstv is not bad for busy guys like we.

Lool. It's not bad oh. I just hope they are for real.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by AMvanquish: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2021
rottennaija:

It's like airtel giving people free 4g for YouTube between 12am and 5am. I'll be working from 8am to 5pm and they still expect me to watch YouTube at night.

I wonder who advises this people.

It's targeted at teenagers, Undergraduates etc who have alot of time to spare at the moment. Definitely not for working class.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by AMvanquish: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

This one is cheap..paying two naira for a channel per day is a lot cheap...just create a two thousand per month bouquet for myself...five news channels....2 Christian channels.....10 documentary channels 5 music channels

https://www.nairaland.com/6397289/tstv-back-ceo-holds-press/2

I hope they are for real this time and here to stay. Their offer is a better bargain.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2021
sfoundation:
DSTV's era is about to end
even my startimes, not all the one wey them go back all unnecessary channels say make wey watch , wetin concern me with novella, ndstv wey talks about borders and port authority, we get one mumu channel, if I mistakenly switch it there, I go mistakenly nearly want to cry
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by davidque: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
They will still go on oblivion grin

Even nepa light stable pass dem grin

Am just joking sha, I pray for them to come back and tackle DSTV their shakara too much undecided
A very bad joke
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
AMvanquish:

I hope they are for real this time and here to stay. Their offer is a better bargain.

Since they relaunched, the challenge has been how to meet the demands from States where they have not established their presence

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
b0rn2fuck:
even my startimes, not all the one wey them go back all unnecessary channels say make wey watch , wetin concern me with novella, ndstv wey talks about borders and port authority, we get one mumu channel, if I mistakenly switch it there, I go mistakenly nearly want to cry

Tstv is better. You choose your channels

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by masterfactor(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2021
papertrail:
I die with free to air
Na because of journalist hangout on tvc wan make me port
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Wally11(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Springboot:

They can't, multichoice bought the exclusive right already.

They can. They just have to buy directly from Barclays or from bein

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.