Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,103 members, 7,957,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:30 AM

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals (63081 Views)

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Btruth: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
......here we go again. Haba! This people should just relax abeg.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Gabbriell: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Back ke? I drove to a venue near their HQ in Jahi Abuja and the place is as quiet as a grave.

The story of TSTV is a lesson for all. NEVER reveal your good big plan until you actualise it.

Respect sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by fuckaholic25(f): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
puremaker7:
Oponu, can you tell me how government frustrated them?
ask ur grandfather!! fowl
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by MurderX: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
TSTV be like :

we are going to be coming back

abi

We are coming to be going back.

Which way una dey go? Baba show us the way, we are tired of DSTV and eager to follow TSTV.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
COMPAQ:
The satellite tv space is very wide for all to participate, so welcome to TSTV. At the end of the day, time will tell if they are able to stand the test of time. It goes beyond just making it cheap at N2 per day per channel (though I know most Nigerians are craving for cheap stuff), but for me I want quality programing, HD quality, excellent customer service, good use of technology etc. Not the one I'm watching premier league with Arabic commentary. If TSTV can offer these consistently, then all the better, but i'll give them a year to stabilize and prove their worth in the market before I even consider joining them.

Virtually all the channels are HD...thry have been operating since last year and even had scarcity of decoders at a point in time that even in their site they had it their that it wasn't available.....

Their channels are okay and what I like most it having just what you want

https://www.nairaland.com/6397289/tstv-back-ceo-holds-press/2 https://www.nairaland.com/6397289/tstv-back-ceo-holds-press/2
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
AMvanquish:
The Day any satellite TV provider starts pay per view, that when I would gladly subscribe. I can't be throwing money away when I know I don't get my full money's worth. You be at work 8 am - 5 pm, who is watching at that time. For now, I stick to Internet Tv.

This one is cheap..paying two naira for a channel per day is a lot cheap...just create a two thousand per month bouquet for myself...five news channels....2 Christian channels.....10 documentary channels 5 music channels

https://www.nairaland.com/6397289/tstv-back-ceo-holds-press/2

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Hkana: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dailymice:
TSTV is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference and Rolls Out New Deals

At the company's press conference, The MD/CEO Bright Echefu praised the Government's efforts in aiding its growth, saying the government played a huge role to see it rise up.

Photos below include the company's stations New 2 naira deals and satellite dishes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/tstvafrica/status/1356915756009742336

How does the N2 thing work though? Is it N2 per channel per month or per hour?
I'm curious how their bouquet works.... Thanks in anticipation
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by puremaker7(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
ask ur grandfather!! fowl
kid, i can sense that your life is miserable already, so take your frustration outta here and go fvck your mother!
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Coinbased: 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Good for them just leave cnn free for life
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by DAVE5(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
lathrowinger:
Let's be patronizing our own

Even tstv owners are not prioritizing themselves

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by papertrail(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
I die with free to air
masterfactor:
Time to leave free to air and port to TSTV
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by naijadrivablog: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
zone51:

Despite seeing the headline and pictures from today's press conference, you are still doubting. Apparently, you were eager to break the bad news but not sensible to google the address. The address has changed anyway. Bintu Shettima Rd, Idu Industrial District, Abuja

So, Wuse Zone 5 neighbor, take the message and stop attacking the messenger. OK, they changed address but do you think I am happy they didn't kick off as planned?

Me we don de think of how I go use their decoder setup de browse.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by aalangel(f): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
I salute Bright Echefu's persistence.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by fuckaholic25(f): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
puremaker7:
kid, i can sense that your life is miserable already, so take your frustration outta here and go fvck your mother!
u re d frustrated one when u started quoting me!!! i don't do females, I do men, asshole
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by jojothaiv(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Little wonder Multi Choice slash their price too, it's all making sense now...
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by puremaker7(m): 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
u re d frustrated one when u started quoting me!!! i don't do females, I do men, asshole
Then, go fvck your father!
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Heavance(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dailymice:

At the company's press conference, The MD/CEO Bright Echefu praised the Government's efforts in aiding its growth, saying the government played a huge role to see it rise up.

Photos below include the company's stations New 2 naira deals and satellite dishes.

Una don come again o
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by osazsky(m): 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
iamdapsyj:

I think its two naira per hour and as you said it is pay as you watch.

TSTV should come sign me as an ambassador o!! See as I dey do PRO for them self....
if u select to watch 20 chaniels.each is 2 naira per day which is 40 naira per day...times a month..1200 per month on d average

3 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by ghettochild4u(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dailymice:

No wonder DStv reduced their price
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by sekzy99(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by tpalan(m): 12:47am On Feb 04, 2021
The biggest scam after the "Nigerian Prince"
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by madgoat(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Sunnycliff:
So much hype about this tstv ,yet dem never start operations. Maka y naa

Says who. We installed TSTV last month in my office at Ijebu-Ode. Really enjoying the channels.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Nodogragra4me:

This one is cheap..paying two naira for a channel per day is a lot cheap...just create a two thousand per month bouquet for myself...five news channels....2 Christian channels.....10 documentary channels 5 music channels

https://www.nairaland.com/6397289/tstv-back-ceo-holds-press/2
movies channel's, documentary and one music, I will listen to news and the rest of music on radio
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by driand(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2021
lagusboyyy:
I pray they are successful,just to make multichoice sit up,and give we Nigerians another option.

Instead of Dstv/Gotv to reduce their high monthly subscription plans,they are reducing a one OFF decoder price. How wise of them!

they did that just so people will rush and buy decoders before tstv official launch, by then u'd be stuck in with them... No tstv for you.... By this time I'm sure tstv will pull through...
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Ottyn01:
They will still go on oblivion grin

Even nepa light stable pass dem grin

Am just joking sha, I pray for them to come back and tackle DSTV their shakara too much undecided
17500. E de market. Clean HD.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 04, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Back ke?

The story of TSTV is a lesson for all. NEVER reveal your good big plan until you actualise it.
N17500, My brother uses it in his shop. It's clean HD. No be joke

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Neo And Ozo Battle To Win The BBNaija Innoson Car (Photos) / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.