Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals (62742 Views)

TSTV Is Back With Exciting News / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by edoairways: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
chrisbizplanner:

All the inventions, you're enjoying today tolled the same line.Some even failed 99 times and organized press conferences several times. I don't know what's wrong with black race.

They are programmed to believe that all things are perfect
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Dagger111(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
extol1:

what happen? hint us that wasn't there

Ok
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by alasane: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
scammer...never tell us how they went under since that hype sometime ago
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Oshokalo: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
see comments,its simply means people are fed up with this multi choice extulsion,tstv please come and give this people run
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by rottable(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
I wish them the very best of luck
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Topmaike007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
eleshin:

Press conference without information on how to Get the dish or subscribe to their packages. They are not serious. I'd expect them to give us more information on what they are selling but na rubbish deyy their Twitter handle. U guys are not ready.
there decoder dey that installer shop wey near you

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by AMvanquish: 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
The Day any satellite TV provider starts pay per view, that when I would gladly subscribe. I can't be throwing money away when I know I don't get my full money's worth. You be at work 8 am - 5 pm, who is watching at that time. For now, I stick to Internet Tv.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by rottennaija(m): 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Keziehenry:
Anything that will help break the DStv monopoly is welcomed.

This is the analysis I was made. If DSTV had reduced their premium price to say 5k/month. They would have more subscribers.

Let's assume 5m subscribes to their premium content at 18k/month. That's 18k x 5m = 90b.
But assuming they want to go smart, they reduce the amount say 5k. With 5k, many people would subscribe. Let's assume because of the low subscription, 40m Nigerians decide to subscribe. This would mean 40m x 5k = 200b. They may more money.

But sometimes, I wonder if this people are smart enough. I would subscribe to DStv only with their premium content especially matches. I know many low income earners would want to as well, but can't. It's their loss. They don't think smart enough.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by rottennaija(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
AMvanquish:
The Day any satellite TV provider starts pay per view, that when I would gladly subscribe. I can't be throwing money away when I know I don't get my full money's worth. You be at work 8 am - 5 pm, who is watching at that time. For now, I stick to Internet Tv.

It's like airtel giving people free 4g for YouTube between 12am and 5am. I'll be working from 8am to 5pm and they still expect me to watch YouTube at night.

I wonder who advises this people.

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by iamdapsyj(m): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ottyn01:
They will still go on oblivion grin

Even nepa light stable pass dem grin

Am just joking sha, I pray for them to come back and tackle DSTV their shakara too much undecided

They actually have been operating for some months now. I know someone who has been using it since October and I am impressed but they messed up the first time.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by bibianna(f): 5:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
I fully support Tstv backing them up with prayer.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by iamdapsyj(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Back ke? I drove to a venue near their HQ in Jahi Abuja and the place is as quiet as a grave.

The story of TSTV is a lesson for all. NEVER reveal your good big plan until you actualise it.

They have been operating codedly for sometime now. Your assertion is right though. They threw the cart before the horse.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by iamdapsyj(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
DaniDani:
Those pessimists above should pack one side. We know why they don't want this company to succeed. They said they are back, instead of cheering them up, they are here pouring their vexation. You all think it's easy to pull through in this unfriendly business environment not to talk about monopoly, more so when you are ibo.

Senators are the ones bringing this people (TSTV) down because they enjoy so many goodies from DSTV.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by iamdapsyj(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Johnbosco77:
Pay as you watch.....

I think its two naira per hour and as you said it is pay as you watch.

TSTV should come sign me as an ambassador o!! See as I dey do PRO for them self....

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by iamdapsyj(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
I think the government had a part in their disappearance!!

Senators actually
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by iamdapsyj(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
justosee:
will they be giving out decoders for free?

The decoder seem to be a bit expensive.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by COMPAQ(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
The satellite tv space is very wide for all to participate, so welcome to TSTV. At the end of the day, time will tell if they are able to stand the test of time. It goes beyond just making it cheap at N2 per day per channel (though I know most Nigerians are craving for cheap stuff), but for me I want quality programing, HD quality, excellent customer service, good use of technology etc. Not the one I'm watching premier league with Arabic commentary. If TSTV can offer these consistently, then all the better, but i'll give them a year to stabilize and prove their worth in the market before I even consider joining them.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Smarttravels(f): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
helinues:
They are not serious jor.

On and off like Nepa's light
Until he will get it right and blow. He will get it right eventually.

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by jacoik(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cantonese:

Remember “if you try and fail better keep on trying”?
God bless you!!! u go make heaven

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by zone51: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Back ke? I drove to a venue near their HQ in Jahi Abuja and the place is as quiet as a grave.

Despite seeing the headline and pictures from today's press conference, you are still doubting. Apparently, you were eager to break the bad news but not sensible to google the address. The address has changed anyway. Bintu Shettima Rd, Idu Industrial District, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by goatmeat1(f): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
welcome development. DSTV will do theirs for 50kobo

things should be affordable for the masses, reason why we are also selling affordable meat
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Phyde: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
AMvanquish:
grin Yours is even better, mine is 7am - 7pm monday to saturday. Will get home sometimes between 9pm & 10pm and Nepa sometimes are not friendly as at when people back from work. I barely watch TV for 1 hour / week. Tstv is not bad for busy guys like we.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Finnestgreat: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Na 2day,how many times have dey come and gone,now dey are back again.I laugh
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by galantjoe(m): 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
The guy is talkative
Action should be louder than talk. Let him rollout his idea without calling press conference. Let him first started his pay-TV.
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by fuckaholic25(f): 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Senators actually
still the government!!
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by fuckaholic25(f): 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
puremaker7:
You always blame government for everything, can't you see where it's even stated that government aided their growth in the write up.
u re un-wise!! maybe u should go and read what really happened Arrow
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
If d can give us sometin nice to watch wit small moni
I'm in
Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by puremaker7(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
u re un-wise!! maybe u should go and read what really happened Arrow
Oponu, can you tell me how government frustrated them?

1 Like

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by Mydazz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
In a sane country, the government will give a local company everything it needs in order to compete against a foreign company but no be for here.
So many greedy saboteurs in positions of power

2 Likes

Re: TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals by kEEBEE121: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ok oh let’s see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorathy Gave BrightO A Mouth Action (BBNaija Reunion) / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets / BBNaija All Stars: I'm Still A Virgin - Ilebaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.