Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? (25080 Views)

My World Has Come To An End. HEARTH BROKEN. Help!!! / How The World Has Taken A Turn For The Worse, Lost Innocence.(poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 12:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

^^What!? What are you talking about!? angry

You talkin' about your papa like that, that's what. I feel the same about mine but I never say it out loud. . .Unless its to my sister smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ Miss. Hotie Tima, you know this is the very inappropriate time to shine your teeth or laugh! I'm the only one licensed to laugh at that joke!, lol  ok? cheesy

Inked_Nerd:

You talkin' about your papa like that, that's what. I feel the same about mine but I never say it out loud. . .Unless its to my sister smiley

You never jam! I don't care, papa or not! It's the truth! tongue grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

Ok o. I go shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

@ Miss. Hotie Tima, you know this is the very inappropriate time to shine your teeth or laugh! I'm the only one licensed to laugh at that joke!, lol  ok? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry i can't help it
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^Aight! cool
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2011
miss inked nerd aren't u tired now u have been here the whole day  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
^^Good question! I slept and woke up, she's still here.! cheesy lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 12:24pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

miss inked nerd aren't u tired now u have been here the whole day  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Actually, I'm not which is why I'm still up. Besides, I usually sleep later on in the day since I don't have class until afternoon. As long as I don't stay up before work then I'm good cool

BABE!:

MYOB angry

Who asked you? tongue grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

me too i went to bed like three times already and she is still here  grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ Miss Inky, I enjoy disturbing you. It's fun! cheesy

@Hotie Tima. Don't mind her o, lol
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thank you foreign women and whoever else considers nigerian men hot.

May you never wake up from this lovely dream.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Tosinville(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2011
Babe!

Well i guess you were talking about half igbo guys with american background [mother side] in the united states that you know but thats not what am talking about, i mean typical igbo guys from nigeria then you'll get what i'm talking about & if you want use to come down to celebrities in a tribes they i'll list 10 handsome yoruba guys while you give me 5 igbo celebrities that are handsome here either. Shall we?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
Tosin, oya list! smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

me too i went to bed like three times already and she is still here  grin grin grin
BABE!:

Ah ah, what the hell is is this gang up on Inky Day? angry grin

I know my sleeping habits and I'm fine with it grin

As long as school work and my job isn't suffering then there's no problem
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Ah ah, what the hell is is this gang up on Inky Day? angry grin

I know my sleeping habits and I'm fine with it grin

As long as school work and my job isn't suffering then there's no problem

welll i has hope they ain't suffering, u work wow
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol, all these faces you're making will put you in trouble o,

@ Inky, I gat you girl! Was just joking. Same thing with me. smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

I'm ok grin

I'm gonna go make some breakfast--you and Hotie Tima want some?
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

if i can't say anything nice and i don't want to talk the face will say it all don't u think is much better  wink wink wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I'm ok grin

I'm gonna go make some breakfast--you and Hotie Tima want some?

yes pls but is dinner time where i live now, i will have mine for dinner smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ Hotie Tima, Nuff said!  smiley

@ INKY yes, I want some breakfast! Starbucks Coffee, some pancakes and butter, harsh browns, eggs, and bacon! cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

yes pls but is dinner time where i live now, i will have mine for dinner smiley smiley smiley

Dinner time? Do you live in China? cheesy
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

no somewhere in Australia tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
BABE!:

I was wondering the same thing undecided

BABE!:

@ Hotie Tima, Nuff said!  smiley

@ INKY yes, I want some breakfast! Starbucks Coffee, some pancakes and butter, harsh browns, eggs, and bacon! cheesy

Ok o. Coming right up!!

Hotie Tima:

no somewhere in Australia tongue tongue tongue

Ok, I'll save some breakfast/dinner for you wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by Tosinville(m): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
. Banky W
. Darey
. D'banj
. Kas
. Sauce Kid
. Whiz Kid
. 9ice
. Skuki
. MP
. Tha suspect

I only list them only if you even know 4 out of them sha! but come up with just igbo 5 music celebs that are handsome here.
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
thank u  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by InkedNerd(f): 12:40pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

thank u  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

No problem, anytime wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

No problem, anytime wink

ooohhh sweet cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by BABE3: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
Tosin, pls go and use, OmO, Tura, ST, Joy, and Aerial soap to wash your eyes, lol, and I know all of them.

Skuki is fine? 9ice is fine? Banky w is just ok! Sauce Kid is close to fine sha!

Anyways, as for my Igbo list:

[list]
[li]Kelly HANSOME (check out the name sef  cheesy)

M.I. is cute

Ice prince (Is he igbo?)

Jim Iyke (U know he sang a song with 2 face, so he's part of the list)

2 face!

etc, just too many, lol

[/li]

[/list]
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by HotieTima(f): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2011
jim iyke is hot  grin grin grin grin

he got swagger so out off this world
Re: Which Part Of The World Has The Fines Guy? by forkadict(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
tpiah!:

Are you forking kidding me? Where do you reside?? Obvious say u never waka
Tosinville:

. Banky W
. Darey
. D'banj
. Kas
. Sauce Kid
. Whiz Kid
. 9ice
. Skuki
. MP
. Tha suspect

I only list them only if you even know 4 out of them sha! but come up with just igbo 5 music celebs that are handsome here.

haba Tosin. 9ice, skuki,MP,Tha suspect fine ke? Pls don't makeme laff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

I Was Shocked After Meeting ‘fine Boy’ I Met Online For The First Time / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.