Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? (12967 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 3:10am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

WELL THERE WILL BE ALOT OF STARING IN THE SHOWER TRUST ME wink wink wink wink wink
Exactly!! smiley

Sis u done it b4?
wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Exactly!! smiley

Sis u done it b4?
  wink

NO BUT I WANT TO  grin grin grin grin grin grin

BUT I NOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS I WAS IN THERE TAKING A SHOWER WITH ME BF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 3:24am On Apr 07, 2011
^Hmm hide condo in buttocks grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Hmm hide condo in buttocks grin lipsrsealed
'

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2011
Just stay away if u can't handle it tongue
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Just stay away if u can't handle it tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by ideylaff: 3:42am On Apr 07, 2011
Very Romantic, brings back dating days memories,

also the water if cold keeps the adrenaline in the body pumping. deek cheesy staying hard for long and more action time

Hmmm I loved it in my days,

now married 15 years now and we dont do much of that anymore, lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:44am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

also the water if cold keeps the adrenaline in the body pumping. manliness cheesy staying hard for long and more action time

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin byt why sad sad sad sad
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 3:46am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

also the water if cold keeps the adrenaline in the body pumping. manliness cheesy staying hard for long and more action time

Oh shitttttttttt cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:48am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Oh shitttttttttt cheesy grin lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yeah sh*iit
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by ideylaff: 3:49am On Apr 07, 2011
byt why

The romance is still there but wifey no likey likey kiddos 2 see us bathing together (wont like the kids to see us see bathing together ) (though we have our own private bathroom) as they might tinka its a normal (kids can think its normal) , so we have to be carefull what we do,

eldest just turned 13 so man needs to be careful

also love making is not regular like b4 anymore cos of chores and duties we both engage in on a daily basis,
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Ethiodime: 3:50am On Apr 07, 2011
Him givin me a massage, gettin da royal treatment while he is scrubbin me up, i won't wash his manliness but if i ask him to wash my cup cake he has to do it w/o any objection, I'll hve to get da first pour of water n i will hve to leave da bathroom first. cool

am i askin too much?
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 3:51am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

The romance is still there but wifey no (wont like the kids to see us likey kiddos 2 see bathing together ) us baffy together (though we have our own private bathroom) as they tinka its a normal (kids can think its normal) , so we have to be carefull what we do,

eldest just turned 13 so man needs to be careful

also love making is not regular like b4 anymore cos of chores and duties we both engage in on a daily basis,

Oh shoot is that married like 15years later?choiii well i understand ur earliar points, it's life u just ave to keep the family running wink cool
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by ideylaff: 3:52am On Apr 07, 2011
get da first pour of water

na bucket u dey use inside shawa 4 USA, which state u dey, US of A wink grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

na bucket u dey use inside shawa 4 USA, wink grin

lol
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

na bucket u dey use inside shawa 4 USA, wink grin
same thing i thought. lol  cheesy grin
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by fstranger3(m): 3:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin byt why  sad sad sad sad
Cos the poussiw becomes slack and ugly, b-o-o-b-i-e-s obey  newton's law of gravity, face loses her youthful  texture, and there is always a new Hotie Tima around the street corner.

Sorry to be so blunt. The new gradually becomes the old.  And you are the new thing on the block, make hay while the sun shines, you have less than 15 yrs to go. grin
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by ideylaff: 3:55am On Apr 07, 2011
@ Pweety4me , I begii put your own picture jooo, ur finer than ds possy possy cigarette smoking nollywood wanna be hollywood grin babe joooo wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 3:56am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Cos the poussiw becomes slack and ugly, b-o-o-b-i-e-s obey  newton's law of gravity, face loses her youthful  texture, and there is always a new Hotie Tima around the street corner.

Sorry to be so blunt. The new gradually becomes the old.  And you are the new thing on the block, make hay while the sun shines, you have less than 15 yrs to go. grin

U are a molerat!  angry angry angry
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:57am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but not kool man
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 3:58am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

@ Pweety4me , I begii put your own picture jooo, your finer than ds possy possy cigarette smoking nollywood wanna be hollywood grin babe joooo wink
How u take know?u see me b4
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 3:59am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think he did in his nightmare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 4:00am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i think he did in his nightmare grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
If i wound you! sad
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by ideylaff: 4:01am On Apr 07, 2011

your name says it all and I can just sense ur prettier, Abi  you are the chick (wetin be her name again) 4 real wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 4:01am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

If i wound you! sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by fstranger3(m): 4:04am On Apr 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

U are a molerat!  angry angry angry

me or you? cool

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=molerat

I think you have less than 5 yrs before no one wants to take shower with you anymore cheesy
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by fstranger3(m): 4:05am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but not kool man

Honesty is the best policy.

I think Pweety has less than 4 yrs to go, thats why she is desperate for a man. her goal is to experience it at least once in her lifetime
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 4:05am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

me or you? cool

I think you have less than 5 yrs before no one wants to take shower with you anymore cheesy

angry angry angry angry angry angry not nice Mr
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 4:06am On Apr 07, 2011
ideylaff:

your name says it all and I can just sense your prettier, Abi  you are the chick (wetin be her name again) 4 real wink
Ok thanx her name na Rita dominic, she looks splendid here.

Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
embarassed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 4:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ok thanx her name na Rita dominic, she looks splendid here.
embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin bull
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 4:09am On Apr 07, 2011
so u know me like dat wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 4:14am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

me or you? cool

Why are u acting like u are so cool on NL? angry angry angry Abeg! Be yaself! angry angry angry

Thats why I called u molerat cause u have double personality! Hmm! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If your girl only calls you boo or baby / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.