Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? (12971 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Six Ways You Could Be Showering Wrongly. / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2011
There doesn't have to be sex, the arousal is pretty exciting though!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2011
But from the arousal, it would lead to sex no? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by clemcykul(f): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2011
afraid of having sex? then dont bathe with him. , ,

though i know u love it . , ,
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by LordReed(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2011
Is it everytime you are aroused that you have make love? Self Control sometimes heightens passion!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Im scared we will end up having sex oo. That method is going to make me suffer Im sure of that
B4 nko? undecided tongue
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Is it everytime you are excited that you have make love? Self Control sometimes heightens passion!

wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 1:10am On Apr 08, 2011
clemcykul:

afraid of having sex? then dont bathe with him. , ,

though i know u love it . , ,

I love it for sure but its painful in certain positions. Im still not use to it

Lord_Reed:

Is it everytime you are excited that you have make love? Self Control sometimes heightens passion!

Baby, u know its painful for me lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Brite02(m): 2:40am On Apr 08, 2011
Its fun having to bathe with Gf, but so many a girl afraid of that grin coz they know where it would eventually lead to. . cool
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MrsChima(f): 2:43am On Apr 08, 2011
Why would your girl be afraid to Bleep you? undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Brite02(m): 2:51am On Apr 08, 2011
^ Suga how ya?

If the gal is in her unsafe. .& mr d.ky starts announcing entry. .

Figure it out @mrs chima
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by LordReed(m): 2:52am On Apr 08, 2011
Babes I know thats why it won't happen in the shower  wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Apr 08, 2011
Brite02:

^ Suga how ya?

If the gal is in her unsafe. .& mr d.ky starts announcing entry. .

Figure it out @mrs chima

I am good and you? I know what happens in the shower, DUH. I am saying that if she bold enough to take a shower with you then she should be bold enough to endure what happens in the shower.

All I know is that I must lock the door when i shower because Lawd knows things get slippery and messy if I don't lock the door!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by adamsrib(f): 5:38am On Apr 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I am good and you? I know what happens in the shower, DUH. I am saying that if she bold enough to take a shower with you then she should be bold enough to endure what happens in the shower.

All I know is that I must lock the door when i shower because Lawd knows things get slippery and messy if I don't lock the door!

I have 3 hiding spaces in my house. I have to change clothes in my hiding places or I'd never get my clothes on lol. As for showering I have to lock bedroom door and bathroom door. He can pick the lock on bedroom door but at least it slows him down. Who knew that showering and getting dressed would require 007 evasion tactics? lol
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MrsChima(f): 5:41am On Apr 08, 2011
Hey cousin!

Girl!  Tell me about it!  Just walking in without knocking irks me!  You trying to polish your toes and just so happens to be unclothed.  All you hear Mmm mmmm and rustling. 

So no showering with the Mister.  You will never do the actual "showering" and just be wet and satisfied
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by adamsrib(f): 6:06am On Apr 08, 2011
Hey Cuz!

Girrrl, i thought it was just me being a newlywed and getting used to living with him. Bathroom time its MY time. The first time he walked in and sat down on the tub while I was using the bathroom, I about died lol. As for taking a shower together, you know it's bad when you feel dirtier coming out than you did going in lol
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by MsPotato(f): 7:22am On Apr 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Why would your girl be afraid to bleep you? undecided undecided undecided

Its not so much of the bleeping part that girls are afraid of. Its the different or a new position which she is about to experience pain. I remembered once my guy tried a new position (the spoon position) and mehnnn I was screaming and I couldnt help it. It was pain and pleasurable but it was painnnnn!!! After that I swear I couldnt walk. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2011
Cool there is nothing wrong with it. I love shower freakies cheesy
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2011
^^Not with you, evapourate now!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2011
Showering together is just normal dude, its cool -can be lots of fun too wink
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Not with you, evapourate now!

You mean? evaporation grin undecided
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2011
REALITY101:

You mean? evaporation grin undecided
Yea wateva just dissapear tongue
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by fstranger3(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

You need to brush up for real.

My 5 -year old nephew can help, if only you would pay him in kind.

Tell me when you are ready.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL HUNI
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2011
fbooty I think ur time is up now.

& plse tell ur 5year to come around i can teach him about being a gentleman.
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by fstranger3(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2011
Maybe you should teach me, instead!

I heard you are hot. Is it true?
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL HUNI
u dis girl, i know ur mischievious tongue
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

u dis girl, i know your mischievious tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue NO I AM NOT grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Maybe you should teach me, instead!

I heard you are hot. Is it true?

Yea my slaps can make flames fume from your cheeks undecided
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by HotieTima(f): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYU69cToSQ8

GOD THE CHICK ARE PRETTY IN THIS CLIP MAN   kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
AND HIS CUTE
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by fstranger3(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

Yea my slaps can makes flames fume from your cheeks undecided

Hmmmm,

Pweety, what do you look like?

Are you actually Bini?
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 8:01am On Apr 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Hmmmm,

Pweety, what do you look like?

Are you actually Bini?
EDIOTTT! stop trying to engage me in ur lame desperado conversations.

& don't u ever try to associate me with benin in ur life Arrow!
Re: What Are Your Opinions About Showering With Your Bf/gf? by Pweety4me(f): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2011
Hotie Tima:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYU69cToSQ8

GOD THE CHICK ARE PRETTY IN THIS CLIP MAN kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
AND HIS CUTE
The chick u mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ???????? / See Different Types Of Sex That's Destroying Your Destiny / Are Women Attracted To Men Who Give The Least Attention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.