Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17521 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by creamdream: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
Pray my people that i shall pass my Professional exams in flying colors
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Oyin2(f): 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2007
i pray for Nigeria, that God should strengthen this nation and make it great, in Jesus name.
God pls turn this nation around and touch the hearts of our rulers so that they all they do will not be for their selfish interest but for the benefit of the citizens.
i pray for Lagos, that in Jesus name, crime, corruption, cultism and poverty will be totally erased
i commit my life before God, that he should provide a better Job for me, expand my territory and provide for me
i pray for longlife and prosperity for my family.
i pray for all naira land users that God should grant them their desires that will benefit their life
i finally pray that God should help me live my life in the right way that would be worthy of his kingdom. help me to flee fro m everykind of sin and let the spirit of love dwell in me.
amen in Jesus name.

i bless the poster of this thread in Jesus name.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bada1(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2007
I would like to first start by asking God to forgive me of ma sins.

I pray 2 God to come and intervene on ma behalf for a good job.

pray for good health for me, ma family, friends n NAIRALANDERs

Also funding for ma MSc programme

Divine guidance for future decisions that i would be makin in d future.

AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Globaltech: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
Daddy I thank you  because you are God and you answer prayers, I know that Nothing is too difficult for you there4
Today father I want you to forgive me all my sins, because your words says  all have sinned and  have come short of your glory,God I know  u don't want the death of a sinner except he repent there4 daddy forgive me all my sins.
I want you to provide for me for my MBA programme  and also to come out in flying colors daddy open doors of financial breakthrough for me.
I want you to bless me and all my family members, lift Nigeria up again and make Nigeria to be heaven on earth even better off the 80's when $1was 63kobo provide for all in Nigeria and Grant us peace ,happiness,long life and good health and Make NIGERIA to be great in the world. We do not want war anymore world wide OH GOD LET YOUR PEACE REIGN ON EARTH. Those that are sick ALMIGHTY GOD HEAL THEM WITH YOUR WORD. I want to be a good leader of my great country daddy give me wisdom in other to be one like you did to SOLOMON I KNOW THAT THAT POWER OF OLD IS STILL THERE.ALL other  good things that I have forgotten to ask for from you that will be good for me ,my family and Nigeria as a whole GOD grant it.SHAME the devil.
In the end God take all the glory,and adoration through Christ your son I have prayed Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dreban: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2007
Father Lord i pray for the forgiveness of all my sins
I pray for a good job
Daddy i pray that i meet the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh
Daddy i pray u give my mother long life
And finally i pray for longline and divine favour in anything i lay my hands on.
Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by eizod(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2007
1. lord forgive my sins
2.bless our country Nigeria
3.grant us peace and love
above all answer our prayers lord
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by MP007(m): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2007
Oohh lord, i pray for all the people living close to the ocean in texas state, houston , galveston , and co, protect them lord, and lord , blesss nigeria
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Temmiegirl(f): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2007
This is sooooooooo Gooood
I pray for God to give me a better job that I will enjoy
I pray that God will give me my own Husband
I pray that God should heal me from Ulcer
I pray that God will help the ophans and be a father to them
I pray that God will bless the person who started this chain
AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by SandyRocks1(f): 11:24am On Aug 21, 2007
I drop mine:

1. God please give me a good house to rent; one that is better than the one I just left in Jesus name; amen.

2. God please give me a give husband who will be my friend, good support all round, I will be proud of him and stand tall in Jesus name.

3. God please fill my heart with love and enable loving actions like giving/sacrificing/caring to follow my wishes in Jesus name amen.

4. God please protect all your children who wait/believe/trust/honour/rely on you from all evil/schemes on the enemy in Jesus name amen.

5. I pray God that You will please bless us with Your riches that add no sorrows in Jesus name I pray, amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by PoDeep(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
1. Lord God, I thank you for all you've done for me(directly & indirectly). Pls accept my thanks in Jesus' name.
2. God, I pray that you'll grant me my university admission this year in Jesus' name.
3. Please strengthen me against yielding to temptation.
4. And continue to shower me with blessings in Jesus' name.
5. And save me from being a slave to sin and the fires of hell.
In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by edetcnn(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
This is almost my 100th time of attempting to surrender and leave my life for the lord alone. People, please help me pray that the lord will give me the grace not to backslide into sin again,Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by nawa1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
edetcnn:

This is almost my 100th time of attempting to surrender and leave my life for the lord alone. People, please help me pray that the lord will give me the grace not to backslide into sin again,Amen.

you are a great and wonderful personality. thank God for your persistent.

look brother, the law of God is not just for his own good but for your own good.for instance, if God say"do not fornicate" and u listened and obey him, you stand no chance of contacting any form of STDs, or having an unwanted pregnacy.

it is not really hard to serve God and to do his will. all you have to do is, do everyday what is good for you and everybody around you to the best of your ability. u can use the Holy bible as ur your guidline.

MY PRAYER POINT
God, i pray for more wisdom and understand of u words. this is all i may need to live a well fulfilled life. and i also pray you shine your light upon edetcnn, and also give him the wisdom and understanding to do your work. amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ariblaze(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2007
father lord

i know you spared my life(you and i know how)

for this i thank you,

i know am on the brink of breakthrough

am grateful yet again

from the depth of me i ask for forgiveness

i ask father lord,for a better job

ask that you grant my father's prayers over me my siblings and themselves

i ask for long life.

and finally i ask to discover my purpose in life.

thank you lord for mercies
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by toks81(f): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2007
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

m cube normally i breeze through replies but your's caught my attn maybe because it was short and precise. it is good to know that other people go through what you are also going through.I am also praying my mum who is a widow stamps an okay on my relationship.We have bothe put it before the lord praying that she okays the relationship.

I know how you must feel keep praying it is well.God makes us pass through these things to make us stronger,guess what worse things will come so be prepared but as you overcame this so would you subsiquent issues that would come up.

God has spoken once and 2ce we have heard,
this is our year of supernatural accomplishments and
God will perfect all that concerns us this year. AMEN.
Things that will happen to u this coming week. (1) You
will find favour with someone u don't expect (2) you
will be too relevant to be ignored (3) you will
encounter God and u will never remain the same, Amen.
My prayer for you today: The eyes beholding this
message shall not behold evil, the hand that will send
this message to others shall not labor in vain, Amen

Have a beautiful year!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by hamabra(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2007
pray that God will give me strength to be faithful to Him,

pray that God will give me a good job

pray that God will bless Nigeria
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by afolayangs(m): 4:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
Pray that God will make ma aspirations,dreams and hopecome true.

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by abdkabir(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
O dear you, the Lord of Hosts, may your mercy shine on the oppressed of the world. Let not the affair of our Nigeria, continue to degenerate into chaos, shine your light unto us and make of us, a sign that indeed you are the Lord of the Worlds.

Amin.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by sylvao2000(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2007
l am so happy l found this thread,

Dear Lord all l have to say is thank you for everything you have done in my life and for meeting my needs according to your riches in Glory in Christ Jesus. ( AMEN ).

l love You Lord and l will for ever do love You.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by adaniel(m): 1:06am On Aug 22, 2007
oh Lord, teach the king to judge with your righteousness and the wisdom to govern the poor in justice.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by minute(f): 5:34am On Aug 22, 2007
LORD,IM ABOUT TO TAKE A HUGE STEP IN MY LIFE,ONE DAT IM REALLY LOOKN FORWARD TO,HELP MII O LORD.

GIVE ME THE HEART TO LOVE,I KNOW IM A SWEET GIRL,BUT LORD I NEED UR HELP,HELP MII TO BE A BETTER PERSON

THANK U JESUS FOR UVE HEARD MY PRAYER.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by acidrop(f): 6:22am On Aug 22, 2007
God i just pray u stand by me, in this decision that involves the educational aspect of my life, even if it is not in a really comfortable state right now.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by funmeme01(f): 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2007
May the good Lord answer every prayer posted in the mighty name of Jesus.

This is a medium to help one another, prayer is like planting you will surely reap.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dgal(f): 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
dear lord, i thank you for the one who posted this topic, i thank you for me, but i want you to help me see what you see in me, to understand the reason you created me, kept me on earth for this long and believe so much in me that i will make it cause sometimes it feels like i wont. plus i need to work ,i dont enjoy being idle. im sure there is something out there .
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by phillygirl: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2007
i pray against the spirit of retrogression in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by wales(m): 3:15am On Aug 23, 2007
I will like to thank GOD for all He has done for me and for those things He His still doing for me. Thank you GOD.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2007
i pray that God bless me and everyone i know
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by blackchief(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2007
I think this is the best thread in the whole of nairaland.

lord god, I pray that you

Grant me my heart desires,

Good health

Growth on my job

AND ABOVE ALL BLESS MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by solatunde: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
Father please help me, my husband, children and my family members to make heaven, we shall not miss it on the last day. Also all unsaved members of my family be saved and as many that are not saved out there be saved in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by vinnyoku(f): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2007
I PRAY FOR ALL THE SICK AND AFFLICTED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,AND THAT GOD SHOULD HEAL THEM ALL WHATEVER THEIR AILMENT AND AFFLICTIONS ARE.[i][/i]
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by BabyGaddy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2007
Dear Lord,

I thank You for 2day! I thank You for everything i can / cant see. I thank You for Your grace and mercy. Lord i ask for favour, Lord bless me mercidully. I ask for Your wisdom for my ministering, i ask for Your for my home, my finances, my job, my relationships, my husband, my friends, my children, my siblings, my parents and my fellow nairalanders!

Lord, bless us all as Your blessing maketh one rich and You add no sorrow. Lord, let sorrow, unhapiness, tears of sadness miss our address dis yr. Wind of God blow on all my dead bones now in Jesus name. Every owner of evil load in our lives, begin to carry your load with both hands in Jesus Name. Lord, let our cried this month provokeangelic violence against my enemies. Lord, I arise out of poverty intoprosperity in the name of Jesus.

Lord thank U for Your guaranteed protection. Thank You for answered prayers.

Thank You Lord
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pilgrim1(f): 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2007
Lord Jesus, thank You for all the wonderful blessings we have in You.

Thank You for helping us to love You.

We worship and glorify You Father - You are exalted above all.

Today I thank You Lord for every prayer offered here. I thank You, Father that we have these requests in the name of Jesus. Fulfill Your grace to every need presented here - and the glory is Yours forever.

Your are worthy of all my love!

Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by keji56: 1:48am On Aug 24, 2007
That God grants me my hearts desires

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.