Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17520 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by yogun(f): 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
ThanK U Jesus Christ for anoda, pls forgive me all ma sins and help me to live above sin.
Help me to meet ma soulmate and get marry ma soul mate soonest & bless me with lovely kids.
prosper me in all ways and let glory be to ur Name alone.
Help me serve U for d rest of ma life
in Jesus name I prayed (Amen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bodsibobo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
Oh Lord, My God,

Unto You I lift up my soul,

Oh my God, I trust in You,

Let me not be ashamed,

Let not my enemies triumph over me,

Concerning the door of the franchise opportunity you have opened for me,

Father in Heaven, Let it manifest physically this month,

In the mighty name of Jesus.

Amen!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by olola1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
OH LORD,I THANK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE GOD.
THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE.THANK U FOR
WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME,THANK FOR
WHAT YOU ARE DOING PRESENTLY.
BLESSED BE YR NAME.
LORD,I PRAY THAT U TAKE ME FROM THE VALLEY TO
THE MOUTAIN TOP.THAT MIRACLE THAT IS BEYOND
MY EXPECTATONS,DO IT QUICKLY IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME.
THANK U JESUS.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by luka: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2007
My Lord and My God, I ask for your mercies and favour not to depart from my life. I know daily I say things I shouldn't say, I do things I shouldn't do and I also think of things I shouldn't think of.

Father, I know I have abused your grace in my life several times but Father help me to be the person you always want me to be. Let not the devil gloat over me again. Remove pride, anger and every vice in my life. Above all Father don't give up on me but daily mould me to be a person after your heart.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by richylaw(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2007
To you oh Lord , I give praise for your immeasurable love, protection and divine responses to solve my life problems.
It is only in you forgives comes real and I lean on thee to continue to be my forgiving father
Give me the grace to continue in you and live the Christ-like way
Harken unto my voice and actualise a physical testimony of the victory you have given unto me spiritually
For I shall be the head and not the tail; Lord lift my hands and head high in all my undertaking
Let me soar high as you've given me the strength to mount wings like eagle
All stumbling blocks and debarring obstacle to my progress and success be destroyed by fire right now in Jesus name
Lord , help Nigeria through her stormy voyage to be the best nation of the world
Direct our leaders path and give the humble spirit of followership to the masses
Father Lord, fill the bushel of resources on Nairaland to continue to be a source of inspiration to the world.
Grant peace unto the trouble hearted
Give hope to those in despair
and grace to the down-trodden

Thank you Lord, for in You and unto You I pray. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by uyai(f): 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2007
Lord i ask for forgiveness of sin. I ask you to guide my steps. I ask for a retentive memory. I thank you for all the blessings and i praise you for the december gift you've given to me. I ask that my soul mate finds me and that i don't marry the wrong person. All these i ask in jesus name, Amen.

I thank you for my parents. I pray that u give them long life to reaped the fruits of their hard labor. i pray that u give my parents good health. I pray for good health for my sisters and my brother. I pray that your light shines in their heart. I pray that u direct their steps, i pray for their soul mates. I pray that my brother finds a good wife. i pray that he doesn't marry the wrong woman. Thank you for i know you have done great things in my family and will continue to do so. Glory be to God
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2007
uyai:

Lord i ask for forgiveness of sin. I ask you to guide my steps. I ask for a retentive memory. I thank you for all the blessings and i praise you for the december gift you've given to me. I ask that my soul mate finds me and that i don't marry the wrong person. All these i ask in jesus name, Amen.

I thank you for my parents. I pray that u give them long life to reaped the fruits of their hard labor. i pray that u give my parents good health. I pray for good health for my sisters and my brother. I pray that your light shines in their heart. I pray that u direct their steps, i pray for their soul mates. I pray that my brother finds a good wife. i pray that he doesn't marry the wrong woman. Thank you for i know you have done great things in my family and will continue to do so. Glory be to God

Amen and Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by sweetchick(f): 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2007
Dear Lord,
Thank you for our country, Nigeria. Guide her leaders and people on the path of peace, prosperity and progress.
Thank you for my life, family and friends.
Grant my mother many more years on earth.
Help my sister as she prpares for marriage.
Help my cousin to get a job soon.
Grany my baby brother in his exams.
Help my brother to get his visa on time to start the semester.
Hear my prayers regarding the new job I hope to get.
Above all, let your Glory shine forth in our lives.
In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by okeyz(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2007
i want to use this medium to pray that God should forgive us our sins,grant us our heart desires,strengthenthe unity among us ,bless our families,grant long life and length of days to our parents and destroy heresays and jealousy among us ,I ask this through christ our Lord

AAMEN !!!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by acidrop(f): 3:57am On Aug 18, 2007
father God i will like to leave on my own one day whitout the intereference of any parent or guidiance
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dollyshow(f): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2007
In the mighty name of JESUS I reject every negative doctors report about my child, U are the greatest physician, u will take her to ur theater and divinely operate on her, I know u can do it, am coming here to give my testimony again!!!!!! U have answered before and I know u'll answer this one again. Thank u dear Lord for answereth prayers.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bobbyan(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2007
I pray to God Almighty to answer every body's prayers in this forum, am also expecting job from shell company so help me God. Amin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by lurdz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2007
Oh Lord I pray that every power of Stagnation Over My life,my Family, comunity and Beloved Country Nigeria Be destoyed in Jesus Name
Every Spirit of Failure in My life I Overcome and Distroy it In Jesus Name.
Any body or group of people over my Upliftment be destroyed In Jesus name
Every force over my beakthough,Joy and Happines Be Uprooted In Jesus Name.
Every sign of depreciation, Be Cleansed In Jesus Name.
Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by faramola: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2007
Oh lord. bless Nigeria
Help me to be one of the most influential people in the world.
Let me be the best that i can be every second of my life
And i ask for ur grace all the rest of my life.
And above all.
Help me to make heaven
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by R4J(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2007
Dear Lord, thank you for this wonderful means by which we can express our faith and our trust in you. Thank you because you are able to meet any and every one of our desires and needs. Thank you because we can gain access to you through Jesus Christ. I ask that everyone who has dropped their prayer points on this thread will experience your peace and joy. Grant them the strenght to wait on and beleive in you. Finally bless them above and beyond their imaginations. Above all, may everyone who dropped their thoughts here experience the deep comfort of a relationship with you. May we all find joy in you and love YOU the way YOU created us to. May we and our families be protected from the day of evil; may good health and good success attend our every way and may your HOLY name be glorified as you do all this. I pray through Christ my LORD and saviour, Amen. Thank you LORD.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by R4J(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
Dear Lord, thank you for this wonderful means by which we can express our faith and our trust in you. Thank you because you are able to meet any and every one of  our desires and needs. Thank you because we can gain access to you through Jesus Christ. I ask that everyone who has dropped their prayer points on this thread will experience your peace and joy. Grant them the strenght to wait on and beleive in you. Finally bless them above and beyond their imaginations. Above all, may everyone who dropped their thoughts here experience the deep comfort of a relationship with you. May we all find joy in you and love YOU the way YOU created us to. May we and our families be protected from the day of evil; may good health and good success attend our every way and may your HOLY name be glorified as you do all this. I pray through Christ my LORD and saviour, Amen. Thank you LORD.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by kewe(f): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2007
i pray God grants me success in my upcoming tests and exam
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2007
Lord, help me make the right decision concernin' ma life and let me know if wat i've choosen fo ma life is best fo me, and would it glorify U?

Dear lord, Is ma new girlfriend, the right one or ma Ex who still loves me, I'm confused Lord.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by abussyaya(f): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2007
my prayer points are thus:
that God grants my mum a uk and france visa
that God gives me a job with nlng come september.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by abussyaya(f): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2007
i almost forget this one that i pass my pe2 nov diet ican exams.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by oluhak: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2007
I pray to God to bless me abundantly in my new placce of abode(UK) and also praying for God's favour for an accessement interview next month in UK.

Olu - Hak
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by henry2tech(m): 12:35am On Aug 19, 2007
DEAR GOOD LORD I WANT YOU TO CROWN ALL MY EFFORT WITH SUCCESS SO THAT I WILL MAKE IT IN ALL MY ENDAVOURS.

THANK YOU AS YOU DO IT FOR ME.

HENRY YOUR SON
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ladykay(f): 1:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
Dear Lord,

1. I want to pick the BERA award this year and the ADEA, CNN next year
2. Funding for MA next year
3. Settle down with my soulmate next year
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by hartman(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2007
re:drop your prayer point

my prayer point is for God to meet Nigerians at the point of their needs.God will bless every living soul in Nigeria- from the president to that child that is being born as i am typing this text. God will protect all of us from the hands of the enemy.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tkid(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2007
i pray that i'll buy my rockport
my ps2
my bike
and help myfamily and poor people all over the world
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by hollys(f): 3:03am On Aug 20, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]I pray the Good Lord to always shine His face upon me. I pray He that His will be done in my life.
I pray for all of my loved ones,family and friends may He grant them their heart's desires and always be with them.
I pray for peace in our homes.I pray for the sick that God may be their comfort always.
I pray for the orphans and widows that the Lord will be the take care of their needs as only He can.
I pray for nigerian youths may the find a means of livelihood.
I pray for my man,may God in His infinite Mercy guide and direct his paths now and always.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by hollys(f): 3:08am On Aug 20, 2007
My Prayer:

[color=#770077]May God Bless all those that I love.
May God Bless all those that love me.
May God Bless all those that love those that I love.
And may God Bless all those that love those that love me.[/color
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by acidrop(f): 5:59am On Aug 20, 2007
need social aquintace
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Elizabeth(f): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2007
I want God to forgive me all my sins cos i know am a sinner.Whatever i may have committed either in secretly or openly that may be a hinderance to my blessings that the Lord God should forgive me.So that by this time next year i also should be in my husband's house.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by instinct(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2007
x
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by instinct(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2007
Lord, God kill my unending lust for tite ladies.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by EBEYEHI(f): 11:25am On Aug 20, 2007
Dear GOD

thank you for the gift and blessings of life, for everyone i know, for everything seen and unseen that you have been doing in my life and the life of all my loved ones from birth till date, thank you for every battle visible and invisible that you have been fighting till date please accept my thanks in Jesus name. Amen.

Please forgive me my sins mortal and venial let them not be an embargo to my relationship with you and please restore all that i have lost because of my sins. Amen.

Fill me with the holy spirit, my life uncommon favor and fight my daily battles. Amen.

Bless all those who let you use them to bless others like seun and all others on nairaland. Amen

give eternal rest to the dying and pardon to those in purgatory.Amen.

provide all our needs according to your riches in glory. Amen

may you continue to lift us onto that higher ground in our lives.Amen

may you perfect that which you have started in our lives.Amen

May you touch in a special and unique way all those who are about to give up hope in you right now (hungry, sick,dying, heartbroken, destitute, poor, barren hopeless, widows & widowers, orphans, defenseless etc).Amen

May you bless me with my soul mate, best friend, husband, companion, son, father, brother,lover etc who in turn will see me as these that i have stated and more and please let my parents,family, friends and even ME understand that in your own time you shall makes things beautiful.Amen
bless me with a new job with peace of mind better salary structure where i can make use of my God given talents for riches and wealth and to the benefit of mankind. and provide for me all that i need to further my education.Amen

please teach me to let go and trust in you entirely and fit me into your BIG picture. Amen

please God the list is endless but i believe that you who knows the hearts of everyone knows how to bless me.Amen

thank you for prayers answered.Amen

all these and many more i ask of you through our lady mother of perpetual help and all the saints of God in Jesus name.Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.