Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17503 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by mamatee: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2007
dear God, i pray to be given scholarship for my master program, for my wedding to be a great success come march 2008, to have a 1derful home, to live a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good life here on earth and above all not to be found wanting when the trumpet shall sound/the rapture shall take place/ when Christ shall appear in the clouds of glory.
AMEN!!! AMEN!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by mamatee: 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
dear God, i pray to be given scholarship for my master program, for my wedding to be a great success come march 2008, to have a 1derful home, to live a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good life here on earth and above all not to be found wanting when the trumpet shall sound/the rapture shall take place/ when Christ shall appear in the clouds of glory.
AMEN!!! AMEN!!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by lekany2k: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2007
O Allah, I pray you grant me my desired job and bless my new family.Give me the ability to change my job before the end of 2008 to one of my dream places. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by loretta(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2007
Lord I say thank for the success of my father’s burial
Bless those that follow us to the village for the ceremony
Thank you Lord for Journey Mercy
Lord bless my Mother who is a widow give her the heart to bear the loss.
Lord bless my younger ones and my elder sister so who will be able to care of our mother.
Lord bless my younger brother, let him get a better place for his NYSC.
Lord let my Husband get the Job at Enugu.
Lord give my husband the heart to know you more.
Lord bless my marriage, bless us financially, uplift my husband. Father you said the husband is the crown, Father I don’t want lose my crown.
Lord bless me with a better job
Lord I want say thank you for lives of Children, your protection and your love
Lord heal League Ijeoma’s Mother of her illness; let her bounce back to normal in Jesus Name.
Lord grant League John a job and help him to settle the crisis between himself and his fiancée
Lord let Ekoscholar; the League project come to pass, grant them your wisdom, knowledge and courage to carry on.
Lord bless all League members and their family financially and otherwise.
Lord I ask this through Christ Our Lord Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bambina(f): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2007
Gracious Father, forgive my sins and the sins of all the world especially those who are really seeking your mercy and grant my the wisdom to be all you created me to be. above all grant Samuel Famakinwa of thisday news paper a merciful judgement and his wife the fortitude to bear the lose of her husband. i ask in the name of Jesus Christ.Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ebos(m): 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2007
I pray that the Good God forgive us all our sins and give us all that is good before His sight and not as we want it, but as He wants them. Now, having followed all the prayer points, all made good prayer points, but there are some that will be compared to Solomon's Prayer and they really thrilled me. They are:
McDow, Austincrew, Thoniaslim, dollyshow, uprising, d-thing, Jacquar1, fuzek, danniyi, tommyx, Sprezatung, Alta, Xanadu, Ctrume, Hazel-eyed, tnaidr, marydre, Humphery, Prof ade, Mcsamson1, Cgift, holamil, Moondust, Taibabie, rooshie, LadyM, Roix, Pastorking, Titto, Fuzek, Warfarian, DEEP SOUL, rossy4life, Nicklee, Cecee, Ciroco, Joy1225, godslead, Oluwanisol, xstar**, Minute. babina

I hope these people did not focus on finance, scholarship, property and only their families or what they will get for themselves only, rather they focus on what will be good for others and what they will get as wisdom to enable them do God's will and be helpful to others etc. Besides, I love all the prayer points, may God grant us all our heart desires which are not evil.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ebos(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2007
I pray that the Good God forgive us all our sins and give us all that is good before His sight and not as we want it, but as He wants them. Now, having followed all the prayer points, all made good prayer points, but there are some that will be compared to Solomon's Prayer and they really thrilled me. They are:

McDow, Austincrew, Thoniaslim, dollyshow, uprising, d-thing, Jacquar1, fuzek, danniyi, tommyx, Sprezatung, Alta, Xanadu, Ctrume, Hazel-eyed, tnaidr, marydre, Humphery, Prof ade, Mcsamson1, Cgift, holamil, Moondust, Taibabie, rooshie, LadyM, Roix, Pastorking, Titto, Fuzek, Warfarian, DEEP SOUL, rossy4life, Nicklee, Cecee, Ciroco, Joy1225, godslead, Oluwanisol, xstar**, Minute. babina

I hope these people did not focus on finance, scholarship, property and only their families or what they will get for themselves only, rather they focus on what will be good for others and what they will get as wisdom to enable them do God's will and be helpful to others etc. Besides, I love all the prayer points, may God grant us all our heart desires which are not evil.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by femland: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2007
i know my god is a good who has been listening to all our cry, first of all i want to pray for forgiveness where i have failed, he shld provide a good jobs fro my friends that are looking for one and also make way for them as he has done in the wilderness. that his glory shld continue to radiate over nigeria. i also pray that he shld give the bone of my bone. lets forget to pray that god shld rule over this nation.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by nancyekpoh(f): 1:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
(1) My prayer point is that God should pardon all my inequities and never visit me with anger,     rather according to his tender mercies let him forgive me.

(2) Let him also remember the souls that are perishing that they might be converted.

(3) Let him cause his spirit to be in us, that we might worship him in truth and in spirit.

(4) Above all let our righteous expectations never be caught off, rather be accomplished.

(5) That he might help me to excel in my forth coming exam.

I request in the name of our Lord Jesus.

AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bimlarry(f): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2007
O God our heavenly father u said it in your word that we should seek and we shall find,ask and it shall be given to us,and we should knock and the door shall be open unto us,u also said it that we should challenge u with your word .All these we have done and i also pray that you grant all the heart desires of everybody that has posted into these section.I pray that God will make a way for my husband all these i ask for in Jesus name.AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by fesse(f): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
Lord i pray for the forgiveness of my sins and that of my friends and family.
I pray for my heart desires and that of my co-workers and family.
I pray for a good job and money to continue with my masters and my programming course and that of my friends and family.
I pray for long life for my mother,health,peace,joy,wealth and all the good things to come her way and for her to enjoy the fruit of her labour.
I pray for my sister,for God to give her the children of her own and grant peace and joy in her family.
I pray for protection,direction,guidance,promotion fro my friends and family.
I pray for my friend,for God to grant him his heart desires and remove any stormbling block the is or will come his way.
I pray for my married sisters,brothers and their families, for God to always shower His blessings upon them.
I pray for my country Nigeria,for God lead our leaders,take off corrupt mind and streghten our economy so that Nigeria will be among the best Country in the worrld.
I pray for the widows and widowers,less priviledged,orphans,sick people and those that lack or surffer one thing or the other.
I pray for all the Priests,bishops,deacons and those that carry out the work of God.
I PRAY FOR MY FUTURE HUSBAND,LET HIM BE A GOD FEARING MAN AND ALSO A CARING MAN.
I pray for the whole world and all my friends everywhere.
I pray for Nairaland and its administrators.
I pray God to stop the crisis in Niger-Delta,the shooting and killing in Port Harcourt,the war in Iraq,disasters in America,and other affected countries.
I pray for all the souls departed exspecially My Father, Mrs Tina Nwaosu, Adanna Ike,and others,may they find rest in the bossom of the Lord, Amen.
I pray for my Boss and his family and also the entire staff of our company.
I pray for all those that are looking for wives and husbands, May God give them theirs heart robs, in Jesus Name,Amen
MAY GOD GRANTS US OUR HEARTS DESIRES AS WE EMBARKE IN EVERYDAY LIFE. IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY, AMEN.
THANK YOU FATHER FOR PRAYERS ANSWERED,AMEN.
GLORY TO JESUS,HONOUR TO MARY.
Rejoice for the Lord Has answered our prayers.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chanty: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
I pray for the forgiveness of my sins and sins of the whole world.
I pray for unemployed that the good Lord will give them employment.
I pray for less priveledge that the good Lord will come and assist them in all their needs.
I pray for the sick and those in the hospital that the Lord who answeret by fire will answer them as he did to Lazarus.
I pray for motherless babies that God in his infinite mercy provid,protect and guide them as somebody who is not there mother takes care of them.
I pray for the betterment of this country.
I pray for those who are oppressed by their superior that the good Lord protect them Amen.
I pray for those who are self centered in everything,that they should remember that as children of God we are one in this country.
I pray for student that the good Lord should give them wisdom,knowledge and ritentive memory.
I pray for the top government that they should rule us with the fear of God.
Thanks as you also pray with me.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by blossom(f): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
Pls God,
Forgive me all my sins
Revive my aunty from coma
Make my father to acknowledge you as his Lord and Saviour
Prosper my uncle's business and provide him with the finance to fulfill his duties as a husband to his wife
Grant my sister the admission she has applied for and let her get a good job and husband
Let my friends get good husbands
Prosper my fiance and also make him know you more. Give him the required financial resources to enable him complete our marriage rites.
Give me a better job.

Do these for me and take all glories for I pray in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by beelki(f): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
rabbaana atina fidunya hassanatan wakiina azabanar'
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tiinuke(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2007
LORD PLS HAVE MERCY ON OLUMIDE MY FIANCE, LET THE CASE AGAINST ME SQUASHED AND LET HIM BR FREED FROM CUSTODY,

LORD FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY SINS, FORGIVE MY UNFAITHFULLNESS TO YOU

LORD LET YOUR GRACE BE WIT ME, LET YOUR GLORY BE WIT ME AND OLUMIDE

LORD BLESS THE PERSON THAT STARTED THE TOPICS AND ANSWER HIS PRAYERS

LORD BLESS NIGERIA AND THE PEOPLE

LORD THANK YOU FOR ANSWERED PRAYER [AMEN]
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by eagleroland(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
Pray that self will never be a barrier between God and I.  Also pray that God will see me through the many temptation plaguing me at the moment.

God bless you.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ccaramel(f): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2007
Lord I pray that you meet all these people's prayer request according to your riches in glory.
I want you to make me the kind of person you want me to be.
Remove anxiety from life and let me trust you and have faith in you no matter what I am going trough
I also pray for you to send the holy spirit to take control of the throne of my life.
You know my heart desire Lord, Meet me at the point of my need, surprise me with uncommon favour Lord
because there is nothing too hard/ impossible for you Lord.
Teach me to obey and Fear you, let me meditate on your word day and night.
Create in me a new heart and renew right spirit within me Lord. I pray for my Family and friends Lord, keep watch over them, let them be completely yours O lord.
Thank you Lord because you a prayer answering God, You said you will never leave us or forsake us.
Thank you for your Grace and mercy Lord, Thank you for sending your son to die for my sins because you said you will remember my sins no more, I give you praise Lord.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ozigbo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2007
thank's , I give u thank's all wat u ve don.
father i thank u for life, for every thing.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Mccarthy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2007
I pray for divine favour and abundance of wisdom, AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by ytee1(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dear God,

For my sister, manifold restoration for every delay

For my parents, perfect eyesight, sound mind, good health and more years to enjoy the fruits of their labour

For everyone closely or remotely connected to me, may God meet you all at the very point of your needs

For myself, a fresh and improved awareness of You because I know once I’m alright with you, everything is alright with me

Always.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Amigoz(f): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2007
"Is not my word like fire," declares the LORD, "and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

Papa God, I Pray that you Grant all the wishes of the person who has posted before me, and also to all posters on this thread, not forgetting all Nairaland users in Jesus Name - Amen.

Daddy I thank you o Lord for answered Prayers in Jesus Name - Amen

1- O Lord Arise and be the Director of my Marriage in Jesus Name - Amen

2 - Let my children make their Destiny's in Jesus Name - Amen

3 - I remember my dear brother G who is going through marital problems with his wife, Papa God Arise on their situation and bring back the Joy of Marriage into their home in Jesus Name - Amen

4 - Papa God, you alone know the desires of my Heart, Baba meet me in the hour of my needs in Jesus Name - Amen

5 - I pray for the widows in my family , God be their husband and provide for their needs in Jesus Name - Amen

6 - I thank you Lord for this year 2007, and I know there shall be more testimonies to come this year and beyond to your Glory.

Daddy I want to thank you for answered Prayers, cos I know as your word say ' So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55v11

To you Father be all the Glory and Adoration.

In Jesus Name I Pray - Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Onyema1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dear God,

I pray for your blessings to the poor in our society.

I also pray that you grant me the scholarship i have been seeking for to study for my LLM in canada or uk

I pray for the blessing of my friends and my brothers businesses all over the world wherever they are.

I pray for the streinght to worship you to the best of my ability and to always have the spirit to help the needy to the best of my ability.

O God, you every thing that bothers me and my family and friends please God grant us all our heart desires

Through Christ our Lord

Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by fredrostar(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
[color=#006600][/color]
Thank you lord Lord Jesus for your blessings.
I pray you answer all these prayers in Jesus mighty name.
AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by fredrostar(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
[i][/i]Almighty God unto whom all hearts are open,
All desires known and from whom no secret can be hid,
Cleanse the thots of our hearts by the inspiration of thy holy spirit
so that we may perfectly love thee and worthily glorify thy holy name
through Christ our Lord.
Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chrisoml(m): 9:03pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dear GOD the father of my LORD Jesus
I come to you today and i ask you once again to forgive me of any kind of sin that i must have committed against you whether knowingly or unknowingly.
I know that i can do all things through Christ that strengthens me.
I receive strength to excel and overcome all the assignment before me today.
I shall be led forth in peace and I shall be brought forth in joy.
I pray for your Devine Grace upon all my affairs and for my family all as well.
Long life and prosperity.
Dear I also pray for peace and stability to rain in all areas of this country.
all these and many more I asked in the name of my Lord JESUS name. Amen!!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by opensource(m): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
I PRAY THAT GOD GRANTS ME ADMISSION INTO HIGHER INSTITUTION THIS JANUARY AND HELP ME STOP FROM ALL EVIL ACT.

I ALSO PRAY FOR MY FRIEND WHO IS IN BIG DILEMMA NOW THAT SHE MAKES NO FURTHER MISTAKES

I ALSO PRAY FOR MY FAMILY THAT GOD GRANTS US ALL OUR HEART DESIRES

FINALLY I PRAY FOR NIGERIA
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by verox: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2007
for all the prayers above, i pray the lord that answereth by fire will answer them speedily in jesus name amen.
i pray the lord to pls provide a good job for me
i pray the lord to bless my husband and increase him financially
i pray the lord to grant me the fruit of the womb and celebrate my 1st wedding anniversary with my baby in jesus name
i pray the lord to bless my marriage and increase the love and bond between me and my husband and for his everlasting protection on our family
i pray the lord to bless my sister with the fruit of the womb too b4 this year runs out
i pray for my immediate senior sister that next year will be her year for marriage in jesus name
i pray the lord to be with my mum, brothers and sisters, provide for them, bless and protect them from all evils and trials and financially surprise them
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by andyzoga: 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2007
I want God Almighty to provide with a good job this month.
God should protect me and my family.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by rossy4life(f): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2007
Lord I pray that you heal my sick friend because you said in your word that healing is the food of the child.
I pray that you lift all those loads weighing me down in Jesus name.
Father, please put my feet on the right path as I make life changing decisions in this coming week.
Above all, may your will be done in my life, I've tried helping myself but God I'm stucked, please help me sort my mess out.
Thank you because you are a merciful God.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by gidigbi(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2007
hi ccaramel,my name is dayo and i was born on the 3rd of february.my email is maildayo@gmail.com
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2007
she is believing God for miracles not praying for a man.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Forfavour(m): 12:51am On Aug 16, 2007
Bless us all o Lord.

Let the desires & expectations of your children according to your will be granted.

Your peace to reign supreme all over the world. Make us to truly Love each other in truth & sincerity irrespective of race, believe & gender.

Help us to Love & serve you more all the day of our Life in Jesus name (amen).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam? / "POVERTY" Is A Choice, True Or False? / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.