Stats: 3,158,209 members, 7,836,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17522 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chrisoml(m): 1:05am On Aug 16, 2007
Dear God I know that your the only prayer answering God in the whole universe.
I pray that you look into the heart of everyone that has posted his/her prayer request and answer us all
Grant us all our hearth felt requests even more than we asked and requested from you God in Jesus Christ name
, Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by onosovo: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2007
Lord Help Nigeria and Save us from our Leaders antics. Let them have the heart for Nigeria because if Nigeria you have blessed is governed well, we will have jobs cos u have made everything for us. my dear lord and saviour u promise us that we will never lack anything if we follow your way but here lord Nigerians are lacking in the midst of plenty that u have provided. Lord deliver your Children.

I Pray that i meet the Job u have destined me to get. Amen.

Somebody Say 'Amen'.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by gee2(m): 2:17am On Aug 16, 2007
This is one post majority never thought of, Thanks be to God for this.
God works in diverse ways therefore I believe that 'cos of this all our Desires and Request shall be solved by Our Father in Heaven ( Lord Jesus Christ )

Let's not forget that God will make a way of escape for His own in any situation.

See beyond every Inperfection and please pray for me (general life aspect )
John 14:14

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by mellow(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2007
Lord please heal my breasts. I pray that the lumps found by the doctors disappear before

the surgery date. I ask, Oh Lord, that you make me whole. I ask that you remove all the

lumps from my breast because they were not planted by You. Your word says by your

stripes I'm healed and you will take sickness away from my midst. Thank you Lord.

Lord, please, answer my sisters prayers and take the Glory in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by mellow(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2007
Lord, Please, help me become what you want me to be in Jesus name

Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by bloodline: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2007
I pray that God help me control my spending
I pray that God help me control my lust for women
I pray God do a new thing in my life
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by xstar(f): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2007
Dearest Mellow, becos u ve believed u r healed in Jesus Name

Dearest, fear not cos u r already what he wants u to be

i also pray for my sis, my frnd n colleague she is one in all God pls, provide her with soul mate before the year runs outs in the almighty name of Jesus

i know u ve done more than her own expectationsI

I praise ur name on high Daddy u r so good, am so speechless for everything u ve done for me n my family, am so grateful i cant count my blessing at all

What can i say unto the lord, all i ve to say is thank you Lord. Daddy u r Good.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pilgrim1(f): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2007
@mellow, be encouraged. You're in my prayers.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by felygirl(f): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2007
Lord God i thank you for all the good things that you have been doing in my life, thank you for my home, husband, work and family.
Lord i believe in your words because you are the Lord that changeth not Lord Jesus I want you to bless my life, i want you to make me a proud mother of good children this year .
For all these and more i asked in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.
Thank you Lord because you have done it.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by stregina(f): 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
i pray that God should give the heart to forgive those that must have wronged me one way or the other.
To give me wisdom and understanding to excell in my career and my examination
To protect me from any evil or its agent.
To grant me divine favour, direction and mercy
To tourch me at my points of needs
To grant me my heart desire concerning my soulmate mate so that i would be fulfilled it my marriage.
i qm also using my self as a point of contact to my other siblings, wherever they are, God should meet each one of at their point of need.
I pray that he should be my Alpha and Omega
To strangthened me finanancially and enlarge my coast
To grant the leaders of our great Country Nigeria divine wisdom to country the affairs of the country to its glory
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by lordss(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2007
I pray for Sucess in all my doing.
I pray for upliftment and estabishment
Academic sucess
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by loretta(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2007
Lord bless my Brother-inlaw [Chidi} to be successful in his carreer[ travelling abroad for his football ]
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by teetalks: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2007
God, thank your for am alive well and healthy enough
for just one more breakthrough,
i ask in your name that you make this month of August 2008
my month of total experince on all sides,
my new Job,
Academic Career,
My wife's New job,
My baby boy's flourishing in good health,
making me a living sign of your Wonder, AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by florababy2(f): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2007
Damoche,God bless you.My prayer is that God will grant your heart desires.[AMEN][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by oge4real(f): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
Lord Jesus,
Thank you for trhis opportunity to write you a letter.Forgive my shortcomings and cleanse my infirmity.
Give me the grace to worship you in all my life.
grant me favour before men and you.
Help me to accomplish all your plans for my life.
Intervene in my academic pursuits.
Change the statutes of every member of my family for the better.
Make me the head wherever I find myself according to your promises.
Give the fruit of the womb to all who seek it.
Give me my own life partner.
Help me to improve on my prayer life.
Be my father and provide for all my needs.
Lord let me be happy and fulfilled,in Jesus' Name.AMEN.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by damoche07(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2007
Lord, help me be more usefu for you,touch more lives and lead many to your side.The other can come later.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by 21ctl(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
i pray that before the end of sept these year i would have gotten a job.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by pilgrim1(f): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2007
Amen OO!! cheesy
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Ronidex(f): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2007
Heavenly Father,
Teach us to always do your will.
Restore our heart with wisdom and understanding for your words.
Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by nospetco(f): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2007
I AM GLAD AND JOYFUL BECAUSE I DWELL IN THE SECRET PLACE OF THE MOST HIGH AND I ABIDE UBNDER THE SHADOWS OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD. I PROCLAIM THAT MY GOD, MY LORD, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, JEHOVAH SHALOM, JEHOVAH SHAMMAH, JEHOVAH JIREH, JEHOVAH TSIDKENU, THE LORD OF LORDS, THE HOST OF HOSTS, THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END IS MY GOD, THE ONE THAT I SERVE STEADFASTLY, THE ONE I WILL SERVE TILL I DIE.

I KNOW THAT, HE WILL DELIVER ME FROM ALL EVILS, IN HIS WORDS, HE SAID HE WILL MAKE ME A FRUITFUL VINE IN MY HUSBAND'S HOUSE, MY CHILDREN WILL SURROUND MY HOUSE LIKE THE OLIVE PLANT.

BARRENESS WAS AN EXCEPTION IN THE BIBLE, SO IT IS AN EXCEPTION IN MY CASE, I SHALL PROCREATE BECAUSE HE HAS CREATED ME SO. I WILL HAVE NO CAUSE TO CRY BECAUSE I SERVE A LIVING GOD. HE WILL MEET ME AT THE POINT OF MY NEEDS,

I WILL CARRY MY OWN BABY IN MY ARMS AND HE/SHE SHALL SUCKLE AT MY BREAST, I SHALL KNOW THE JOY OF MOTHERHOOD, BECAUSE MY GOD IS A MERCIFUL GOD.

THANK YOU FATHER, I KNOW YOU WILL HEED MY CRY, MY LORD JESUS HAS PAID THE PRICE.

AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Prince22(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2007
Tx. for the WISDOM trend

God should give me Divine direction, wisdom, guardian and uplifted
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by MP007(m): 4:12am On Aug 17, 2007
ooh lord, destroy nairalands enemies by fireeeee!!!!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by MP007(m): 4:13am On Aug 17, 2007
Opem a way where there is no way and create in me a clean heart
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chiegemba(f): 4:59am On Aug 17, 2007
MP007:

ooh lord, destroy nairalands enemies by fireeeee!!!!
Dis your prayer sef!!!

MP007:

Opem a way where there is no way and create in me a clean heart
You b true Nigerian! After u pray say make nl enemies die by fire u come begin pray 4 a clean heart!
Cant help but laugh all through grin grin grin

I PRAY EVERY AND ALL PRAYERS IN THIS THREAD SHOULD BE ANSWERED AND GOD SHOULD ALSO DRAW EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUALS CLOSER TO HIM SO IN TIMES OF NEED THEY WOULD NOT HESITATE TO GO DIRECTLY TO HIM. "COS HE WOULD MAKE HIMSELF KNOWN TO THEM AS THEIR "ALMIGHTY FATHER" WHCIH NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM 2 ACCOMPLISH" winkgrin
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Lagoschic: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2007
Father Lord i dedicate this day to you. MAKE IT A DAY TO REMEMBER FOR GOOD
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by shostar: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2007
PLS, HELP ME PRAY TO GOD TO FULFIL ALL THE GOOD PROMISES HE HAS SAID CONCERNING ME, A GOOD JOB,ETC
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by niniman(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2007
My Lord& my God,have mercy upon my soul,Baba everywhere i have come short of your glory,father forgive me.I pray for Gods favour and Blessing for myself,my family,my friends and all nairalanders.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by niniman(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2007
Pls God,let me be useful to you and my generation,grant all my heart desires
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by dumi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH I ASK THAT YOU WILL BLESS MY MARRIAGE WITH CHILDREN,FINANCE,GOOD HEALTH,LONG LIFE,UNITY,LOVE.UNDERSTANDING,FAVOUR,PEACE,PROSPERITY,BETTER JOBS,HELPERS,RICHES AND ABOVE ALL HIS GRACE AND MERCY AND ALSO TO DELIVER US FROM EVERY TEMPTATIONS BE IT FROM THE NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST,AIR,LAND,SEA AND SKY.AMEN
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by magnifico(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2007
LORD, Please help me to keep my cool in this my period of unemployment as i am getting really depressed and discouraged.
LORD grant me the courage and fortitude to keep trying after so many failures.
And My LORD, give me the job that will bring glory to your name and dancing to my feet
(Amen)
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by magnifico(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2007
LORD, Please help me to keep my cool in this my period of unemployment as i am getting really depressed and discouraged.
LORD grant me the courage and fortitude to keep trying after so many failures.
And My LORD, give me the job that will bring glory to your name and dancing to my feet
(Amen)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hot Nigeria Girls Twerks Videos / Are Jews Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Is The Biblical Cain The Son Of Lucifer Or The Son Of Adam?