Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (58756 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by CALCULUS16: 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
supportnija:
Walahi , the children of nowadays only snap their kpekus and send it online for money instead of marriage
The person who coined this word *kpetus* deserve an award cheesy, the line snap their kpetus got me laughing
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by NiRfreak(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
beauty7:

I don't want to mention my village so that people would not come and be abusing my village.

I will ask you in private den
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by michoim(m): 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
TypicallyBrunt:
Good mindset, even better mentality.
Yeah. She is smart...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by King44(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
anochuko01:
when you sprinkle some things like education, exposure, family background, and life experience to religion, you will get different results. The difference this woman has is because of her Edo background and level of exposure. No typical arewa lady would ever say this publicly.

Btw, the day I saw an urhobo muslim girl in Kano, i almost fainted.
lol
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Capernum: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
I love Aisha yesufu, she has a masculine heart and mind. She'll be a better role model to the men than the women. On this matter, she is very wrong.

It is fundamentally wrong for a woman to woo a man. It is only a weakling kind of a man that a woman can woo into marriage. Aisha is actually strong, but I'm beginning to think that her husband is a weak puppet. She has succeeded in painting him weak. How will a woman woo me in to marriage? It is not possible forever.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by aspirebig: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2021
EmekaA125:

U just did

I don't ok. You only showed your level of thinking.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by NinjaMetahuman: 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
ijayebonyi:
No sir . You’re a man and it’s very right for you to approach a woman
and that's the mentality aiyeesha yesufu is advising against.

Which rule makes it mandatory for men to approach woman they like all the time?

Is it part of the constitution or something?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
and that's the mentality aiyeesha yesufu is advising against.

Which rule makes it mandatory for men to approach woman they like all the time?

Is it part of the constitution or something?
As long as Naija constitution and culture is concern, men approaches women except the culture has changed in that case women will be the one marrying men
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by NinjaMetahuman: 4:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
ijayebonyi:
As long as Naija constitution and culture is concern, men approaches women except the culture has changed in that case women will be the one marrying men
okay good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Uniquekriss(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
ijayebonyi:
It worked for you doesn’t mean it will also work for me
that's the concept u use in discouraging people. Go and try, then fail than not to try at all.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
Uniquekriss:
that's the concept u use in discouraging people. Go and try, then fail than not to try at all.
� no be only go and try
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
NinjaMetahuman:
okay good luck with that.
Thanks wish you same
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by femzy190: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
NiRfreak:
I'm just being a clown...not serious ...and where is your village?
Sense maturity in ur response. Love that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Oshokalo: 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
beauty7:

Enjoyment things.
walai,dat woman no go go,I no wan see wetin cause am are u married?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by anochuko01(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2021
ZaddyJamal:

What was it about the girl that made you faint?
I already mentioned it.
It was my first time of seeing an urhobo muslim, so it was a surprise
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ofiko123(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2021
How is that our business?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Subscribeforfree: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Rexymania(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
With that your express kitten. God forgive me
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by beauty7: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2021
Oshokalo:
walai,dat woman no go go,I no wan see wetin cause am
are u married?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Afolashade00(f): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Babara1994:

grin You're just jealous. From your name, we can tell who you are.
You know you are the most disgusting set of women in the country

Jealous
I really dont have time for any man.
I'm too busy building my career, I wish you know me personally then you will know what I'm talking about.
No time to check time.
Thank you kiss
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by PatAnselm(m): 10:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
motayoayinde:

AS SALAAMU ALAIKUM BRO.

PEACE UNTO YOU AND OTHER MUSLIMS IN ASABA AND AROUND THE WORLD.

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu brother... I send greetings to everyone around you as well

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
Simp
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Funkeshuga(m): 3:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Babara1994:
Omo Yoruba ni mi.
Eyin obirin Yourba, ode ni gbogbo yin

I'm sure you're talking to the imbeci.les you called a mother
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Simba00007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Am not ready to try that
anything that rocks your boat dear

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simba00007:
anything that rocks your boat dear
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Simba00007(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
ijayebonyi:
Exactly
stay safe
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Simba00007:
stay safe
Thank you ........ Wishing you same

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ZaddyJamal: 8:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
anochuko01:

I already mentioned it.
It was my first time of seeing an urhobo muslim, so it was a surprise

Sorry... can't relate to the abnormality in that.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by anochuko01(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
ZaddyJamal:

Sorry... can't relate to the abnormality in that.
i didnt ask you to relate before naa

abi wetin concern me and you?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ZaddyJamal: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
anochuko01:

i didnt ask you to relate before naa

abi wetin concern me and you?

Lol...see as this one deh misbehave. Nigga swerve jor who get time to follow you yarn cush for here. Loss quick jare.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Beremx:
Na so e suppose be
U go fit do am ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.