Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night (58688 Views)

Lady Spots Big Boy Who Wooed Her In Nightclub Repairing Phones At The Market / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:27am On Feb 08, 2021
Marvieduke:
See as this woman dey fall her husband hands, she even get mind dey tell us say she be tigeress for bed matics.
Ada she no fall anybody hand
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2021
ijayebonyi:
It worked for you doesn’t mean it will also work for me
E no the work for men always too
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:32am On Feb 08, 2021
weyreypey:
And she just called the husband a simp
Na lie
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:34am On Feb 08, 2021
byinks:
Her adult kids will be reading this and be like shocked shocked
and be like what ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:45am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:
Every one is different. Besides, the Bible says, "he that findeth a wife", not the other way around. So it's the man that will do the wooing.

Good yours worked out for you though.
"HE THAT FINETH A WIFE AGAIN..." ?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2021
drfav:

You must be a mad man Born throway
Easy
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
"HE THAT FINETH A WIFE AGAIN..." ?

Yes In proverbs 18:22 the Bible says

"He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord" go and read it.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:54am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes In proverbs 18:22 the Bible says

"He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord" go and read it.
I have heard u say this before. I mean quote this verse
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
I have heard u say this before. I mean quote this verse

Nope. That was the first time ever. You have a problem with that?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Kelvin3476: 5:59am On Feb 08, 2021
CalliDora1:

Nope. That was the first time ever. You have a problem with that?
Never

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ijayebonyi(f): 6:44am On Feb 08, 2021
Kelvin3476:
E no the work for men always too
Yeah, I know
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by anochuko01(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
ZaddyJamal:

Lol...see as this one deh misbehave. Nigga swerve jor who get time to follow you yarn cush for here. Loss quick jare.
[/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by ZaddyJamal: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2021
anochuko01:
Mumu...oya cancel.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
PatAnselm:

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakathu brother... I send greetings to everyone around you as well
mr man you are not an asaba man stop lying.. ele ibe ishi na ani oma anyi ? ele eyen iwu eyen na chi ulu ? ele ihe iwu aha nna yo ? za godu ajuju mu biko _/\_

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover / The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.