Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,062 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79566 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Iyajelili(f): 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
omojesu202:

the result no dey come out? abi you don commit murder?
That's very unreasonable and wicked of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MSGAMBLE9: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Kayharry:

His wife will be humble buy planing to kill him sharp sharp . He should just mind the food he eat at home if the result is not fovourable because some women will be killing you slowly by just adding a blended broken glass to your food, you won't even feel it when eating.
why would anybody continue living with such woman after unfavourable result?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by NIGHTMARE0O7: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:
I had to stay away from this post for some time due to some health issues I suffered due to excessive thinking and depression which got me hospitalised.

The result will be out by Friday as advised by the DNA clinic. Either way, I'll come back and post the results here. Thanks!

Sorry bro..We pray it favours u bro.
If comes out they are urs take ur wife out for a nice treat and make sweet love to her when u come back in a different way.
Even tho dna test doesnt mean a woman ain't cheating but at least it will be refreshing to know the kids are urs

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 7:19am On Feb 11, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:
I had to stay away from this post for some time due to some health issues I suffered due to excessive thinking and depression which got me hospitalised.

The result will be out by Friday as advised by the DNA clinic. Either way, I'll come back and post the results here. Thanks!
Hello good morning....today is friday.i 'm really following this thread with huge interest.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:

Hello good morning....today is friday.i 'm really following this thread with huge interest.
from his narrative...I see none of the kids being his.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MariamAlheri: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2021
Caaz:

grin grin grin be calming down o, today's Thursday na.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2021
MariamAlheri:

oh!mi bad I totally forgot.but Sha I just wished today na Friday.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by DukeNija(m): 11:16am On Feb 11, 2021
MariamAlheri:

grin cheesy Lool
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2021
Caaz:

the weed that you took is grade a.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Toma2: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
Caaz:

How today take be Friday
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by onuman: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
zedegit:

You should consider business friendliness.

Shebi Chevron don cash out, japa.

Do you know how those outfits are exploited?

You should think more deeply.

Friendliness??
For one million Naira for a DNA test? How many people can afford your charge?

In other words, the lab shall crumble with time due to lack of patronage.

Hotel rooms in Abuja and Lagos are often unoccupied because of jacked up prices.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
baralatie:

the weed that you took is grade a.
grin

And you think what you just spewed from your buccal cavity made any sense right? anyways argue with your cutlery.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Freelane33(m): 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
It’s unfortunate that iyajelili is more sensible than Omojesu ... Omo Jesu when you start making a family then you’ll know what the op is going through now . Na den you go Dey Fill the heat too..OP PLS CALM DOWN . There will be light at the end of the tunnel cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Adesuwag(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:

eagerly waiting
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Gcool2(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Crossed
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by oluplus(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Caaz:

Oga, be calming down. Tomorrow is Friday.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by JourneytoEL(f): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:

dontjuststop:

Update:

the results will come out positive in your favor. But just a bit of advice from a fellow married person, be mindful of what you absorb from social media so that you don't end up destroying your home. You are just like my mum, you both have what i will call "social media paranoia". You get paranoid from negative stories that trend on social media. if there of 5 different reports of kidnapping on a road, you will avoid it at all cost and get really paranoid if a loved one is going down that route. Stories of rape, killings, war speculations, infidelity, divorce, bad marriages can weigh you down emotionally. Believe me, it's not a good thing for a man to be paranoid by news trends. Negative trends sell more, so expect bloggers to always stuff up the social media space with bad stories. I too once had a bit of it till God saved me. I was once carried away with "feminism" when it was the online trend some years back, i was planning to stop doing my hubby's laundry and discusing sharing chores. Till God saved me and i now understand that every marriage is unique, most people and stories online are fake and liars, many people online are miserable and seeking for who to join them (misery truly loves company) and it's the duty of everyone to treat their spouses with love and respect. For the sake of your wife, marriage and mental health, take a social media break especially twitter (or just stick to newspapers) after the results are out, for at least 2 weeks to detoxify and heal your mentality. Don't mind these single and young ones edging you on.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 12, 2021
JourneytoEL:
the results will come out positive in your favor. But just a bit of advice from a fellow married person, be mindful of what you absorb from social media so that you don't end up destroying your home. You are just like my mum, you both have what i will call "social media paranoia". You get paranoid from negative stories that trend on social media. if there of 5 different reports of kidnapping on a road, you will avoid it at all cost and get really paranoid if a loved one is going down that route. Stories of rape, killings, war speculations, infidelity, divorce, bad marriages can weigh you down emotionally. Believe me, it's not a good thing for a man to be paranoid by news trends. Negative trends sell more, so expect bloggers to always stuff up the social media space with bad stories. I too once had a bit of it till God saved me. I was once carried away with "feminism" when it was the online trend some years back, i was planning to stop doing my hubby's laundry and discusing sharing chores. Till God saved me and i now understand that every marriage is unique, most people and stories online are fake and liars, many people online are miserable and seeking for who to join them (misery truly loves company) and it's the duty of everyone to treat their spouses with love and respect. For the sake of your wife, marriage and mental health, take a social media break especially twitter (or just stick to newspapers) after the results are out, for at least 2 weeks to detoxify and heal your mentality. Don't mind these single and young ones edging you on.
How did you come to the conclusion that the result will come out in his favor? I don't believe in painting words for people because if the result doesn't come out in his favor today as you have assured, it will hit more hard on him. It's better he faces reality heads on and be ready to handle the outcome rather than being shocked at it. FYI, paternity fraud is no negative trend, it's a reality and many Nigerian oloshos we call wives keep proving it day after day.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2021
thank the gods that today is Friday.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by fastseo: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:

Today is Friday don't forget your promise.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by salamudeen(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2021
This one una dey attack the guy anyhow..

Is the said woman one of your relatives? guys be calming down please

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by DarkJeddi(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2021
Joanney:
You married someone you don't trust?I pray you suffer heart break.
Go and worry about your own heart,prayer Warrior.. angry
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Iamagoodgirll: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Caaz:

be calming down your blood is too hot
chai I pity op and pray that the results come out favorable
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by ThatPetiteChic: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
In as much as I can't wait to know the outcome of the DNA result...I stumbled on your post where you said you wanted to marry a second wife because she brought you good luck. Is it when you met the new woman you noticed your children shared no resemblance with you?

I pray those kids are yours and hope you still won't divorce your wife.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by JOACHINpedro: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Today is Friday bro kiss
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Today is Friday and it's almost 3.30pm Nigerian tim3

1 Like

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by bolagabriella: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Caaz:
Today is Friday and it's almost 3.30pm Nigerian tim3
Now 4:21pm
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
bolagabriella:
Now 4:21pm
actually it's now 4:43pm naija time.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MariamAlheri: 5:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Caaz:

oh!mi bad I totally forgot.but Sha I just wished today na Friday.

grin grin Today's Friday na, has he updated yet?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by chris2face(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Caaz:

We die here me and u
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ameboperoo(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Caaz:

actually it's now 4:43pm naija time.
By my time here,its 5:30pm.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by chris2face(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
MariamAlheri:

grin grin Today's Friday na, has he updated yet?
Not yet oh have been waiting patiently

Abeg mention me if u see the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.