Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79410 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by awumen: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wish you the best o,we de wait
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
fati2001:

grin no shuwa Arabtongue
No be only shuwa arab na gbagyi grin ... Umm fati anytime i dey around you i go just dey feel one kind walahi obim ga ne mme mu boom boom boom e go dey sound like that instrumental intro for bad infulence.. fati walahi talahi ina son ka danla zama matata biko.. just say yes.. i no mind i go use leg come meet you for adamawa right now.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2021
I hope it comes out in your favour and when it does please do well to keep it a secret from your wife (forever) because you will not hear the end of it and that's if it doesn't end your marriage sef.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2021
Keep us updated. I pray it doesn't end in premium tears eventhough everyone knows it does most times. grin

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Yippeedaniel(m): 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
I know my kids when i look at em.. I never even marry self..
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Donpenny(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
Good move my niga, did mine last yr secretly fortunately the result came out positive got my little angel validated. Now I know this my blood and my love toward her grew stronger since then. My guy relax the feeling afterward is so satisfying

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Collins4u1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
We're waiting
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Denique(f): 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2021
Feel free to carry out a DNA if you suspect a foul play. It's that simple! But then again, it shows the couple is a mismatch.
How else do you explain a cheating partner in marriage. Lord help this generation!

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by SweetCunt97(f): 2:17am On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

In the event one or none of them is mine. I will kick her out and adopt them legally as my children. They have the right to know if I am their father or not. If I don't do this, the biological father may show up later in the future cos anything is possible.
Easier said than done! You'll kick her out and adopt her kids? Lmfao.

Too bad you suspect your wife of fvcking another dick apart from yours and also trying to let us know she's a Dumbo who will collect outside without protection. Unless you fear u sterile shaaa.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Holamic: 4:43am On Feb 07, 2021
DNA should be made cheap cause most of the first born in Nigeria are slow... I don't know if anyone is observing

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Randy100: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2021
Holamic:
DNA should be made cheap cause most of the first born in Nigeria are slow... I don't know if anyone is observing
It is only happening in your village.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.

While I understand your concern, especially with the paternity fraud trending today, all I can feel is pity for your wife. You shouldn't have married her after she cheated, because clearly, those acts are making you see her as a demon. I went through a few of your threads and the fact that you deleted the content of that thread about wanting a second wife gives me so much to ponder on. You know what they say about cheats being the ones to always suspect their partners.

I hope the tests come out in her favour so you can cover your face in shame. Jeez!

I agree with daddytime on this issue. The disrespect is uncanny.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ayrastarr(f): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

I can't wait to see the results as well. I hope this ends well for me and my family.

If it doesn't, I'm here for you.

Just give me a call
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ayrastarr(f): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:
After the test please if it comes out negative

Drop your number so we can consule you and tell you the nxt step

No need for me to run dna test for future, my traditional marriage my wife go swear with otumokpo if she cheat on me....

Okay, what about you?

You won't cheat?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Okay, what about you?

You won't cheat?

Men dont cheat, we are naturally entitled to have concubines, mistress,

We only decided to do away with that part of our right because of modern economic struggle

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:
Because you already had doubts that prompted you to run a DNA test, even if the result comes out positive, your mind will still not be at rest. It's like someone who is already experiencing body pains and feverish feelings going for a malaria test and being told nothing is wrong with him.

That being said, I want you to know there's a gap in your matrimony already and DNA wahala won't make it disappear. In fact, if the result comes out negative, I suspect you'd react far worse than you may have thought you would.

My advice: Use the time before this test comes out to work on your marriage.

The optimistic side of me wishes it comes out positive, however, the realist in me patiently awaits the opposite.

God bless you!

Op is no longer interested in that marriage. He created a thread earlier asking if he should take a second wife. All I can feel is pity for this wife. It would break my heart for the results to come out in her favour. I am sure she is clueless that her beloved husband has brandished her as a cheat and left her at the mercy of E-vultures.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ayrastarr(f): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Men dont cheat, we are naturally entitled to have concubines, mistress,

We only decided to do away with that part of our right because of modern economic struggle

Same with women too.
We don't cheat .

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2021
luminouz:

Your last line is a lie. If it wasn't, you won't be very uneasy right now. There won't even be a need to Dona DNA test.

Lum Lum, run am for him na!!! grin

You are right, some of us can see through his charade.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Same with women too.
We don't cheat .

Oya na, try they get side niggas for your marriage make i see the magical super glue when u go use take old am together

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Juliearth(f): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

In the event one or none of them is mine. I will kick her out and adopt them legally as my children. They have the right to know if I am their father or not. If I don't do this, the biological father may show up later in the future cos anything is possible.

Is it possible to adopt children that their mother is privy of their existence and is capable of taking care of them? Smiles!!!
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ayrastarr(f): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Oya na, try they get side niggas for your marriage make i see the magical super glue when u go use take old am together

It only slacks after childbirth. �
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by desertboom(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Lack of trust and commitment
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by myBETmostCAST(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2021
You can tell who is your child even without a DNA

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by suxkill: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:

It is not as expensive as people make it seem. It cost 100k per child. The most expensive one is the pregnancy DNA test.

mheeen! l need to confirm mine too if it's 100k, cuz my baby mama hold me for blokos. honestly speaking.

BTW op how can l get to know the place? biko

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by luminouz(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2021
Juliearth:

Lum Lum, run am for him na!!! grin

You are right, some of us can see through his charade.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by openmine(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2021
Op i would suggest that you also carry out a test to confirm if your wife is the biological mother of your kids!
I have heard a few scenarios where the hubby and wifey are NOT the biological parents of their children!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

It only slacks after childbirth. �

Ur marriage not your pussy....

Nairaland ladies don spoil finish grin

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ayrastarr(f): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2021
gregyboy:

Ur marriage not your pussy....

Nairaland ladies don spoil finish grin

Lol!!!!

Please just go away.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by gregyboy(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayrastarr:

Lol!!!!

Please just go away.

Ok i hear, ooh

Men dont cheat only women do,

Na my point b dat

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Cheato64(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
yeye, do u even know the meaning of bastard? a child can still be yours and still a bastard
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by CSTRR: 10:40am On Feb 07, 2021
EJanni:
Let the sleeping dog lie, you said no. Please don't kill yourself with high BP.
That is a foolish advise.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by CSTRR: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2021
dontjuststop:
Hello Nairalanders,

I have been having some doubts about my children which I stated in my earlier post but I couldn't summon the courage to do it.

My wife kept giving me reasons to suspect her so I had to man up and take the test secretly. I took the test and samples were submitted few days ago but the doctor said it will take 7 to 10 working days for the results to come back.

Ever since I took the test, I haven't been myself. Am so restless and anxiety is killing me while I keep praying the results comes out favourable as I know it could mark the end of my marriage if there is a bastard among the children.

Men in the house: Can you share your experiences conducting DNA on your children and what was the out come. My hear beat is so loud right no. This is the moment of truth. So help me God.

Update:
While I was at the DNA clinic waiting for my samples to be taken. I saw a couple who came for a different type of DNA test. The lady is two months pregnant while the guy wants to know if the pregnancy is his before assuming responsibility of the baby.

He was charged a million naira for the test and was told to come back for results in two weeks time. I wish I knew this was possible as it would save me from what am currently passing through. Aside the cost implication, I will advise every man to take their pregnant partner for test before assuming responsibility for any pregnancy. I just learnt something new!

Note:
I will update this thread once the result comes in the next few days. I hope I'll be a happy man afterwards.
Which test centre did you use?
What is the address?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash