Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (79562 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MariamAlheri: 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
chris2face:

Not yet oh have been waiting patiently

Abeg mention me if u see the update

grin cheesy winki hear, me sef dey wait.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
MariamAlheri:

grin grin Today's Friday na, has he updated yet?
Nope he hasn't ..it's actually 6:24pm now.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
chris2face:
We die here me and u
ogbeni you kpuff alone o
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
chris2face:
We die here me and u
ogbeni you kpuff alone o
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MariamAlheri: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Caaz:

Nope he hasn't ..it's actually 6:24pm now.

cheesy cheesy grin wahala be like DNA update o

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
MariamAlheri:

cheesy cheesy grin wahala be like DNA update o
it's now 8:04pm

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by cricifixo: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Amebo grin
Caaz:

it's now 8:03.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
8:05pm naija time
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
cricifixo:
Amebo grin
I have bn stalking this thread
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by bolagabriella: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
8:16pm

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MariamAlheri: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Caaz:

it's now 8:04pm

It's now 8:18pm. E be like rhe kids aren't his o so he's too brokenhearted to give us the news.

Poster, it it well with you ehnnnnn.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by cricifixo: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
No be only you o. Anyways @ OP whatever d result, no matter what, love those kids cos they are yours
Caaz:

I have bn stalking this thread
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
MariamAlheri:

It's now 8:18pm. E be like rhe kids aren't his o so he's too brokenhearted to give us the news.

Poster, it it well with you ehnnnnn.
Haka ne Dan uwana.
it's 8:30pm here in naija.

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Tripleanthony(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
On behalf of the OP, we the family wish to appreciate everyone for their support during this trying time. the family will be holding an online conference by 10pm.

from the family of the OP

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Honestly some women get mind Sha....straffing out and hang the pregnancy on dia husbands....how do they even sleep at night?

From the look of things in op's case...2 of the kids belongs to him... whilst the 3rd isn't his I envisage the brouhaha going in his home right now.its well!
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tripleanthony:
On behalf of the OP, we the family wish to appreciate everyone for their support during this trying time. the family will be holding an online conference by 10pm.

huh?

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by slimmoney(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Be like say ALAYE don hear the unwanted news

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ayrastarr(f): 9:33pm On Feb 12, 2021

This thread!

To be sincere, I'm anxious.

I just pray it goes well.

I'm a woman but fear Women!!!!!!!

My gender can do and Undo.

Women I've showed me pepper in this life!
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by merieam16(f): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lolzz...People actually believed dis fake story, una go grow iron bear bear

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ayrastarr(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
merieam16:
Lolzz...People actually believed dis fake story, una go grow iron bear bear

How is it fake?

Judging from his other threads, not sure it is fake.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Oizee(f): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tripleanthony:

the conference no hold again? but on a serious note.......
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by MurderX: 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Person dey carry una catch cruise...OP na bonafide liar..
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by omojesu202(m): 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Freelane33:
It’s unfortunate that iyajelili is more sensible than Omojesu ... Omo Jesu when you start making a family then you’ll know what the op is going through now . Na den you go Dey Fill the heat too..OP PLS CALM DOWN . There will be light at the end of the tunnel cool

my guy, u need to upgrade your understanding of some comments. one, you can see question mark at the end. two, there's sarcasm inside. three, I have started making a family. I no insult you ooo, before you start to show yourself.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Ability247(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Guys calm down. If the story is bad, Nairaland won't be the first thing on his mind, whether he promised to return or not

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Mindlog: 6:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Ayrastarr:

How is it fake?

Judging from his other threads, not sure it is fake.

You have no idea what people do to get attention, do you know I can start creating threads and make posts that would give me "credibility" when in the month of April I create a front-page likely thread like this?
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by demoBaba: 6:20am On Feb 13, 2021
Woman don do OP strong thing.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by sisisioge: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Ability247:
Guys calm down. If the story is bad, Nairaland won't be the first thing on his mind, whether he promised to return or not

Thank you o...exactly my thought. He would be too dashed to even pick up his phone.

Meanwhile, if it's good too...he may be busy atoning his wife and kids for doubting them. You know that group hugs you cant explain or the sudden eat-out you cant explain or the heavy groping, kisses, sexing you can lie against valentine for? I pray it's this latter. It is well

Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2021
it's 10.50am
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by Caaz: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
I give up on this thread....infact I quit
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by cooooooks(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Amen.

Please heal before going into another relationship.

toren:
My ex cheated on me in the most brutal way and I'm still in pain of that. Because I can't pay back personally and because I was ever faithful to him, this is the kind of karma I wish for him.

May he raise bastard children for a long time before the truth unfolds and may he suffer everlasting pain as a result.
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by baralatie(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
it is that bad o
Re: I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test by QuinieR(f): 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
dontjuststop:

Update:
I had to stay away from this post for some time due to some health issues I suffered due to excessive thinking and depression which got me hospitalised.

The result will be out by Friday as advised by the DNA clinic. Either way, I'll come back and post the results here. Thanks!

We are still waiting for the result,I pray it favour you sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash