Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. (40136 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by compton11(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2021
Crunchyg3:

Please I am not here to argue the whole of the bible. What is the relationship between how many sons that God have and how Melikizediech was born that you are asking me?. Like I said before you have deviated from the initial point of discussion. And I think this is where I will call it a day. Thanks
thanks for discussion bro
Re: Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2023
compton11:
■ Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn SON-exodus 4:22.
That statement in Exodus 4 that you pulled out of context was in fact metaphorical description of the people of Israel by God.
21 While Moses was traveling back to Egypt, the Lord spoke to him, “When you talk to Pharaoh remember to show him all the miracles that I have given you the power to do. But I will cause Pharaoh to be very stubborn. He will not let the people go.
22 Then you should say to Pharaoh, ‘This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son.
23 And I am telling you to let my son go and worship me. If you refuse to let Israel go, then I will kill your firstborn son.’ - Exodus 4 vs 21 - 23
A firstborn son typically refers to one individual in a family but in this case, the term is used in reference to a whole nation of people, a first indication that it is meant to be figuratively processed. In that passage, anyone able to see could tell that God described the people of Israel as having the same importance that a firstborn son would have to the likes of Pharaoh whose firstborn son He, God, threatened. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK / Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.