Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church (44460 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by madridsta007(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

She just broke up with me now embarassed

She has done VERY well.
God bless her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by foreshore(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

Good for her. Christ is coming soon!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by bewla(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros do yourself a favor and go to church. There is no harm in doing it
What religion is he practicing

ask him first before we ask he to go or not

many religion they aside christens and Muslim
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Chirowman(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
I would advise you to join her in going to church , you are loosing .God has a bigger plan for you ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Give me her contact.

I need discuss few things with her.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by banmee(m): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Bros do yourself a favor and go to church. There is no harm in doing it

Worst advice ever. Why would anyone want to be shackled by fear?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Shokoloko(f): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

You should be very happy. Your partner should love and accept you the way you are or WALK.
He/she should not attempt to change the other person. That is God's work
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by fof1: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
You won't understand Sir.

Are You a Son of Satan? Stop Walking with Devils or Hell Fire is ur Habitation.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by madridsta007(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Going to church doesn't signify the fact that you'll go to heaven. Some people go to church based on the fact that " If I don't go people will talk" which is absolutely wrong. Go to church because you want to and not because you are forced to. She can force you to church but she can't force you to heaven

Focus on the post, Sir.

It says, because of his refusal to go to Church.
Not his refusal to go to heaven.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by fuckdemrepented: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
God hate Liars
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by zinny377(f): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
LeeSantos:

are you my father's child?
why we dey reason same way.
send me your email let me send you 2 wrappers.

Na wa oh!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Comedian2019: 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Run away from her. She's a worshipper of god of men.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Topmaike007(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jack005:
So he should go to church to please a woman..Simps disgust me!
God bless you bro
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Pyhonist: 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bro. You probably don't serve God at all, even in the corner of your house. That why she left.

But if you have your way of serving God and you are of good characters and she insist that you must come to her church, I beg fashi her she probably has alterior motives.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by madridsta007(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Instead of the girl to focus on whether you have an intimate relationship with God, she's bothered with you not going to church.

Church is a place where you'll find drunks, wife beaters, rapists, thieves, ritualists, fornicators and adulterers and Children of God in the same building claiming to be worshipping God, a God that many of them do not know.

May God epp us.

You have a flawed, I dare say, a terrible understanding of the Church.

Do you see healed, fit, healthy people in the hospital as patients? grin
No.

The Church congregation isnt a congregation of perfect people.
Jesus answered, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance. - John 5: 31-32.

The Church will have and should have sinners in it. Not perfect people.
Where do you guys get this strange assumption from?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Fiscus105(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Going to church doesn't signify the fact that you'll go to heaven. Some people go to church based on the fact that " If I don't go people will talk" which is absolutely wrong. Go to church because you want to and not because you are forced to. She can force you to church but she can't force you to heaven

But she is free to let go of him if he don't like going to church.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Mywd: 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
Frankicent:
Your girlfriend is something else. I wouldn't be suprise if you tell us that she has a nasty and bad character. People way dey carry chruch too much for head get there own wahala.
It either you two never dated or she never liked you. A woman who really likes you wouldn't just call it off. She's obviously hiding something.

Anyway, the truth is going to church is not bad at all. I used to sit at home every Sunday or I'll just go somewhere. I hated going to church for no just reason. I notice the emptiness in my live. Everything became like a blackhole to me.

I later found out that we all need God. Though, I'm not that very active. But I'm gradually coming back to church. Make baba God bless person.

It's not necessary you go to same chruch with her. Just find a chruch that preach the truth.

Go to church baba. Even if you don't understand what the priest or pastor is talking. Just talk to God in your heart. Pray for minutes.
Or just find a day go pray alone.

Church Good ooo. Take it or leave it.

Like deeper life...... Ah love your story man..... Im happy for you

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Obynolee(f): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Bross, if you go church u go die?

Does his going to church automatically makes him a better person?
Does his not going to church automatically makes him a bad person?
Why MUST he go to church?.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by LeeSantos(m): 3:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
zinny377:

Na wa oh!
wetin do u?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Phonix16(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
i feel your pain
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Obynolee(f): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s]Your assumptions are narrow minded. Did I say he should go to church to please his girlfriend? I just told him to go to church for the sake of the religious implications. Period

What is the religious implications please?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by designated100: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
A jobless online troll has the guts to tell me he can feed my family. Hahaha...first feed your family and neighbors before you even think of extending your poverty-driven hand to others.. Yeye grin
Ah! This one enter o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Tedassie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
Leave her. Na her type go dey clean pastor house Meanwhile her own husband house is unkept

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Farki: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s]These are not questions you should be asking me since Christianity is a personal race and relies solely on the individual who gives his life to Christ. And secondly, where did you get the assumptions that I am married... undecided

If it is a personal race why are you getting so hot and bothered about people not going to church?

Weirdly there is no mandate to attend weekly church service.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by qtguru(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

That is a wise move, go to church or date an atheist
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Obynolee(f): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Instead of the girl to focus on whether you have an intimate relationship with God, she's bothered with you not going to church.

Church is a place where you'll find drunks, wife beaters, rapists, thieves, ritualists, fornicators and adulterers and Children of God in the same building claiming to be worshipping God, a God that many of them do not know.

May God epp us.

I don't know that we still have sane people in our midst,this has been my position and I have been called so many names by those religious people.
May your oil never run dry.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Lotechi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Bross, if you go church u go die?
church na scam
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by BarrElChapo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

And you made a thread of it ? Remind us how old you are again ?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by arsenal444(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lotechi:
church na scam
Don't say so oooo undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Romanoff(f): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
madridsta007:

You have a flawed, I dare say, a terrible understanding of the Church.

Do you see healed, fit, healthy people in the hospital as patients? grin
No.

The Church congregation isnt a congregation of perfect people.
Jesus answered, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance. - John 5: 31-32.

The Church will have and should have sinners in it. Not perfect people.
Where do you guys get this strange assumption from?

You are making my point for me.

Just cause someone goes to church doesn't mean they have a relationship with God.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by BarrElChapo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Romanoff:

May God epp us.

If the church is filled with all these, think about the numbers out there who aren't in church.

P.S you can't have an intimate relationship with God and not be a church goer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / My Experience With Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.