Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church (44459 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by EndRape2(f): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
More than 3.6 billion men on this planet why will she stay with a man that does not value what she values.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Zivaharry(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
arsenal444:
Na four years relationship we dey talk here oooo. My brother, even if na you, u go go dat church..... sad
read very well....he said they started dating 4weeks ago...
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by hermesprogidy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Congratulations bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Antoeni(m): 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Why didn’t you go to church?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by SmartyPants(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
JudgeKronos:
About 3.6 billion women on this planet....
why kill yourself because of one

grin
Lol. Logically, only approximately 100 million of those are immediately available in feasible geographical proximity, assuming that Nigeria has 50:50 male to female ratio.

He won't leave where he is and start searching all over the country for a girl. Realistically, that ties him down to his immediate social circle. Including maybe social media, his access to all females in total won't exceed 300. For someone who does not go to Church unless you are a student or celebrity you can reduce that number to 75. But let's assume you are a student.

Of that 300, 100 are minors, 50 are aged, 120 may be of age but married or attached. Leaving about 30 single and available.

Of these 30, 10 will be considered below the OP's standard most likely, remaining 20. Of these 20, 15 may consider themselves above the OP's standard. Leaving 5.

Despite the fact that the world is full of females, at any point in time the average man does not have more than 5 options. I'm being generous.

Sorry to burst your bubble @ Kelblaq

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ishilove:

This is inordinately savage
Nope, he was dead after the first attack. No coming back from that.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by chatinent: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
It's a good thing.

Is it these churches filled with money-hungry entrepreneurs she wants you to go to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by CaptainFM1: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jack005:
So he should go to church to please a woman..Simps disgust me!

One thing you must get very straight henceforth is that the same way men have checklist for the lady they want is the same way ladies have checklist for the man they want in their life.

Going to church is perhaps the simplest thing she expected to tick off in her checklist, and the guy is not fulfilling it. He may have all the money in the world, but if he is not committed the way she wants him..., I'm sorry If that was so difficult for the guy, then he doesn't even deserve the lady or at best they don't fit.

One thing I always tell guys is "Since the final decision is yours to make, then first make sure you meet all the requirements of your partner". It is that simple.

If you meet all her requirement and you are satisfied, then the world is yours. And if on the other hand you are not satisfied, the entire world with all other beautiful ladies in it is still yours. It has always been a man's world, but you must first respect them women.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Sailorsoldier1: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

She just broke up with me now embarassed

dont let anybody force u to do wat u dont want to do....how is going to church important in life?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by stephenponti(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
We started dating about 4weeks ago! She said if she had known that I'm not a Church goer she wouldn't have accept to date me in the first place.

Best decision for her. You want her to date someone based on feeling? Love built on principle endures the test of time.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
SmartyPants:

grin
Lol. Logically, only approximately 100 million of those are immediately available in feasible geographical proximity, assuming that Nigeria has 50:50 male to female ratio.

He won't leave where he is and start searching all over the country for a girl. Realistically, that ties him down to his immediate social circle. Including maybe social media, his access to all females in total won't exceed 300.

Of that 300, 100 are minors, 50 are aged, 120 may be of age but married or attached. Leaving about 30 single and available.

Of these 30, 25 will be considered below the OP's standard most likely, remaining 5.

Despite the fact that the world is full of females, at any point in time the average man does not have more than 5 options. I'm being generous.

Wow. Wish i could post a gif of Heath Ledger's joker slow clapping here.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Lomprico2: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

good for you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by addexx: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

It's not a personal thing bro. She already has the standard she's working with. Probably before she met you. Church attendance is part of it. So you move on and look for someone that will accommodate your church allergies.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by SmartyPants(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
trailblazar:

Wow. Wish i could post a gif of Heath Ledger's joker slow clapping here.

wink
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Engr1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
You won't understand Sir.
understand what

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Stop fuccking stupid people, son.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by newdawnlive: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

good no room for gentile.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

But she is free to let go of him if he don't like going to church.
Yes she is. If you don't like someone based on the fact he/she doesn't do what you like, it's your choice to let go of him or her. Don't please people and don't expect people to please you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by learner007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Going to church doesn't signify the fact that you'll go to heaven. Some people go to church based on the fact that " If I don't go people will talk" which is absolutely wrong. Go to church because you want to and not because you are forced to. She can force you to church but she can't force you to heaven

And the God of that heaven you are going to didnt advise you in His word that you should fellowship together with people of like mind? I'm sure the day the church starts paying members, just like your job does, then you would start encouraging them to go... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Bukasint(f): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:

Bros, have you knacked her? And go to church before she sacrifice her pim pim to another guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by ogb12(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
U're even lucky that church is the issue
Wat if she had demanded bone straight and iPhone 11 pro max
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by VulgarLee(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
Presence of God is everywhere stop being religious
Shelumiel:
Well yes. I have discovered that being in the presence of God is something we all need. Although I am not in support of the OP going to church because his girlfriend said so, but I am in support of him going to church because it is good to do so.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by kingxsamz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga, there is nothing wrong with being a churchgoer.

As a Christian that you are, shouldn't you be more worried about him having an intimate relationship with a lady he's not married to rather than being focused on him not going to church? I'm sure you also fornicate, so why are you here killing yourself over someone's decision? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Dump her Ass if going to church is not your thing and she's forcing you to do so. Some of those peeps going to church are bunch of hypocrite cos how will someone go to church and still engage in some stuffs.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by bobestman(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Avoid such ladies asap. God is not in any house made with hands. He is everywhere. Get yourself a good woman who will believe in what you believe

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Splendorgirl633(f): 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Including your sisters, your wife to be if you will ever get married, your daughters.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
madridsta007:

Focus on the post, Sir.

It says, because of his refusal to go to Church.
Not his refusal to go to heaven.
Does going church guarantee that the girl will make heaven? Church guarantees nothing.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by donMIG(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Kelblaq:
You won't understand Sir.

Lolz
What's dia to understand
U no like church but u dei go club!
Baba... I used to b like u but in my case I just didn't like crowded places... I'm too shy

Baba... U for dei go church ooo... U didn't pay for the air u breath... U for beta wake up n go closer to ur creator... Ppl dei mud anyhow
Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Thavirus: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bro if you have a personal,well thought of reason for not going to church, then do your thing, if she doesn't like the fact that you aren't a church goer, then probably she's not for you, "probably" but then again..try dey go church," never forsake the gathering of your brothers"...happy Sunday y'all

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Cgame: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shelumiel:
[s][/s]Your assumptions are narrow minded. Did I say he should go to church to please his girlfriend? I just told him to go to church for the sake of the religious implications. Period

He's very narrow minded.
Please don't engage him .
As for the girl , she did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church by Gkemz: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2021
That's not the main reason she broke up with you. Nevertheless I believe both of you are not meant to be together. Breaking up sometimes could be a blessing in disguise. Before my ex broke up with me, there were certain limitations I can't go beyond. It was as if I was being caged. When I found love again I had to correct and modify certain mistakes I made earlier in the former relationship while also defining a good path for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend / My Experience With Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.